Shannon Sain G.T. Shocker Gold player committs to Blinn JC

Shannon Sain 3rd base and pitcher for G.T. Shockers Gold made a verbal commitment to Blinn today for a full ride scholarship. Shannon will graduate from Hampshire Fannet in 2011 so this is an early commitment to Blinn. She will be a senior when school starts. Shannon is a extremely hard worker, great kid and it has been her desire to go to Blinn ever since we started her recruiting process. I am very proud of Shannon and very glad she is getting to go excatly where she wanted to go from the very start. I know that this is a great day for Shannon and her family. Congradulations from Coach Trout and everyone in the G.T. Shocker family great job, we are all proud of you. 

AWESOME kid and a very hard worker that deserves to have her dream come true! Very big congrats to her and her family for making it to the next level. Glad I know them and journey along with them!

Guest SoftballFan
[color=black]Congratulations Shannon!!  You have worked very hard and definitely are deserving of this opportunity.  Congrats to Mom and Dad too! :)[/color]

Congratulations Shannon !!!!  Your committment to Blinn was preceded by years of hard work and total love of the game.  Your "All Out" playing style has made you successful in your high school and travel ball career, and I have no doubt that it will bring you even more success at Blinn.  As Trout said, we are very, very, proud of you, and on the personal level, you have always been a special kid to me, and I couldn't be prouder of you.  Good Luck at Blinn, and keep bashing the ball. 

Shannon earned a scholarship to the school she wanted to attend.  It really shows what hard work, dedication, and proper exposure can do for a player.  A special kid with special talent.  I love to see dreams come true.  Super, Super, player and family.  Congratulations !  WLYS

CONGRATULATIONS SHANNON and to the Sain family!

Blinn is getting one of the area's best!  In my mind this is classic example of which comes first...the chicken or the egg.

[u]CHICKEN[/u] = a great softball player who has loved the game from an early age and has always worked hard on all fazes of her game throughout her career.  Demanding of herself and is always her own worst critic.  She set a goal, worked hard and never lost sight of that goal.  A talented player who never developed a "good enough" attitude.
  [u]EGG[/u] =  a great kid.  Respectful of and to coaches, players, and parents.  Always upbeat and ready to work hard and practice with a good attitude.  Character that will make her successful in anything she does in or outside of softball.  Quality parents who were always willing to make tough decisions to guide her toward this goal.

Is Shannon a great player who just happens to be a great kid or do the qualities that make her a great person help make her a great player?

Congrats again Shannon! 
(You'll always be one of my favorite people)   

Congrats young lady ,liveing the dream  :o. Blinn has a program that is in contention to go to the world series every year . Every time I see this young lady she is smileing and it shows she realy loves life and the game . Congrats to mom and dad on help in the pocket book  ;) But even with it all paid for ,they seem to still always have there hand out for more  ;D

Congrats Shannon and good luck at Blinn. Everyone in the GTShocker Family is very proud of you. Your desire for the game is unmatched.  It is such a pleasure being around you at the ballpark, but it is especially entertaining riding in the same car with you to and from tournaments. It's like Comedy Central on wheels. It must feel great being able to go to the college of your choice. Not often does this actually happen. But you definitely deserve it.  Congrats to Mike and Tammy for raising such a fine young lady. She is loved, admired and respected by us all.

• 2 weeks later...
I JUST WANT TO SAY TAMMY AND I ARE VERY PROUD OF SHANNON.SHE HAS WORKED VERY HARD AND SACRIFICED ALOT TO MAKE HER DREAM COME TRUE. BUT SHE SAYS IT WAS ALL WORTH IT.I WOULD LIKE TO THANK SEVERAL PEOPLE FOR MAKING HER JOURNEY A GREAT ONE.TROUT,JESS,JIMMY W.,MC,DALE W.,TOMMY T.KEVIN W.DAN HARRIS,CHARLIE KOSH.YOU ALL HAVE HAD A VERY INFLUENTIAL IMPACT ON SHANNON.I KNOW SHE LOVES AND RESPECTS EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU.WE HAVE HAD A GREAT TIME IN SOFTBALL AND HAVE MET SO MANY GREAT PEOPLE.WOULDNT CHANGE ANYTHING WE HAVE DONE.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="Mc" post="821528" timestamp="1280349508"]
A belated public congrats to you Shannon. You're always a pleasure to be around and great to see your hard work pay off with what you wanted. Enjoy it and watch out for the stars....
[/quote]"THE STARS" came up in a conversation this morning at practice.  In fact, it comes up almost EVERY DAY !!!!  That was just a very eventful tourney in San Antonio.  But, to get back on the subject, CONGRATS AGAIN SHANNON !!!!

[quote name="BWCoach" post="821533" timestamp="1280350945"]
[quote author=Mc link=topic=70701.msg821528#msg821528 date=1280349508]
A belated public congrats to you Shannon. You're always a pleasure to be around and great to see your hard work pay off with what you wanted. Enjoy it and watch out for the stars....
[/quote]"THE STARS" came up in a conversation this morning at practice.  In fact, it comes up almost EVERY DAY !!!!  That was just a very eventful tourney in San Antonio.  But, to get back on the subject, CONGRATS AGAIN SHANNON !!!!
[/quote]Comes up about as often as my.......well, you know!

[quote name="Mc" post="821535" timestamp="1280351767"]
[quote author=BWCoach link=topic=70701.msg821533#msg821533 date=1280350945]
[quote author=Mc link=topic=70701.msg821528#msg821528 date=1280349508]
[/quote]Comes up about as often as my.......well, you know!
[/quote]OMG!!!You are HORRIBLE Mc!!LOL!!

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder