19 4A Top 4?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BHFAN" post="814605" timestamp="1277477858"]
No wonder the grass is so green at the 50 yard line ;D You guys should sell that crap ;D ;D Oh and I don't think I will ever be jealous of Dayton LOL I'm content being from a town that perfoms all year around and not just during football. You never know though if yall win State I just might sell the house and move a Double Wide out there and paint it Purple ;D

Dayton will be better that BH this year, but I still think Crosby takes the #1 spot.
[/quote]

BH performs all year? You post this on a football thread?  Too funny. That purple double wide will definitely be a step up from the shanty you rent in the quarters, I'm glad that you have dreams, hopes, and aspirations.  

Also the town you speak of consists of one road and a couple of fractionation units.  That's not really a town.

[quote name="bigdaddyblue" post="814619" timestamp="1277480606"]
Crosby will win it, [b]if they can find some receivers with hands[/b]..Maybe we will get a transfer from Dayton due to academics.....
[/quote]

good to know you've got your excuse ready ;) :D

Crosby's academics are so strong I'm not sure our kids could handle them. ::)

Has anyone heard about the new jr. Tim Gump kid that transferred 6'2"220-they call the speedster Timex-great uncles name is Forrest ;BP oil spill on the shores of Alabama forced him to move his family to shrimp nearby ;Officials are checking Timex's academics to see if he's eligible ;SIKE ;D ;D ;D

Guest octfeb
[quote name="BHFAN" post="814605" timestamp="1277477858"]
No wonder the grass is so green at the 50 yard line ;D You guys should sell that crap ;D ;D Oh and I don't think I will ever be jealous of Dayton LOL I'm content being from a town that perfoms all year around and not just during football. You never know though if yall win State I just might sell the house and move a Double Wide out there and paint it Purple ;D

Dayton will be better that BH this year, but I still think Crosby takes the #1 spot.
[/quote]
  *checks property round my double wide* NOPE none fur sale here.. BUT u can move to old river u know right there close to the county line and have a Dayton address and still send ur youngens to [color=purple]"The Hill"[/color][color=blue]Oh um "The Hill"[/color]

[quote name="BL33DPURPLE" post="814674" timestamp="1277508512"]
Hahahaha. I can't believe a someone would actually bet 1000 dollars on BH. I don't care what anybody says, thats funny!!! :D
[/quote]

I think the guy from BH may have backed out.  I haven't seen a response since frazier insisted on a cash money bet.  What's the deal, is the bet going to happen?

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="814753" timestamp="1277584991"]
[quote author=BL33DPURPLE link=topic=65952.msg814674#msg814674 date=1277508512]
Hahahaha. I can't believe a someone would actually bet 1000 dollars on BH. I don't care what anybody says, thats funny!!! :D
[/quote]

I think the guy from BH may have backed out.  I haven't seen a response since frazier insisted on a cash money bet.  What's the deal, is the bet going to happen?
[/quote]
On any given day any team can beat another, but betting $1000 on BH over Dayton (with no points), well, the hamster isn't spinning a circular wheel.

Its either going to be Dayton or Crosby. I leaning more with dayton. There too many unknowns with crosby. They just have QB and that's it. It might be the only time you will see dayton 0-3 to start district.

Dayton  7-3 (7-0)
Crosby 6-4 (6-1)
Lee 7-3 (5-2)
BH 6-4 (4-3)
GCM 4-6 (3-4)

[quote name="jabu84" post="814821" timestamp="1277620597"]
Its either going to be Dayton or Crosby. I leaning more with dayton. There too many unknowns with crosby. They just have QB and that's it. It might be the only time you will see dayton 0-3 to start district.

Dayton  7-3 (7-0)
Crosby 6-4 (6-1)
Lee 7-3 (5-2)
BH 6-4 (4-3)
GCM 4-6 (3-4)

[/quote]
Dayton should win their first game (which I think is the easiest of the three).
Curious to see how many sophomores will be filling in the ranks.
There is a ton of speed in that group of kids.

[quote name="jabu84" post="814821" timestamp="1277620597"]

Dayton  7-3 (7-0)
Crosby 6-4 (6-1)
Lee 7-3 (5-2)
BH 6-4 (4-3)
GCM 4-6 (3-4)

[/quote]
Are you serious? Dayton doesnt lose 3 games in a row. Daytons coaching staff is superior and the Broncos will be ready for whoever runs out of the other side of the Field!

[quote name="octfeb" post="814667" timestamp="1277506433"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=65952.msg814605#msg814605 date=1277477858]

[/quote]
   *checks property round my double wide* NOPE none fur sale here.. BUT u can move to old river u know right there close to the county line and have a Dayton address and still send ur youngens to [color=purple]"The Hill"[/color][color=blue]Oh um "The Hill"[/color]
LMAO
these bh people that get on here are too funny. theyre talkin about winnin year round. lmao. they win in sports where they're all "winners"
and as for tha purple trailer house... u think i can rent that for the summer? u know im a poor dayton college student who wants to live in a rich town full of goober smooches ;D ;D

[quote name="BL33DPURPLE" post="814936" timestamp="1277692507"]
[quote author=jabu84 link=topic=65952.msg814821#msg814821 date=1277620597]

Dayton  7-3 (7-0)
Crosby 6-4 (6-1)
Lee 7-3 (5-2)
BH 6-4 (4-3)
GCM 4-6 (3-4)

[/quote]
Are you serious? Dayton doesnt lose 3 games in a row. Daytons coaching staff is superior and the Broncos will be ready for whoever runs out of the other side of the Field!
[/quote]
dayton staff will have there players in the right spots but will they be athletic enough to make plays though out the game. You can't coach speed and skill.
That's why it will be the first and only time they will lose 3 games in a row.

[color=red][color=red][color=red][color=red]dayton staff will have there players in the right spots but will they be athletic enough to make plays though out the game. You can't coach speed and skill[/color][/color].[/color]
That's why it will be the first and only time they will lose 3 games in a row.[/color]
~~~ What planet did you fall off ? Guess you didn't make it to the track meets this year. This will be one of the fastest Bronco teams we've had in a while - team speed over all will be faster than the 2008 team that played for state.  The backfield led by Xavier Baldwin and Jakari Delasbour both have 4.4 speed. Our offense and defense lines led by monsters Ripkowski, Booth, Wright  have 4.7,4.8,5.0 (40's ) The Broncos will be more than formidable this year its going to be fun!

[quote name="jayhawk" post="815014" timestamp="1277743970"]
[color=red][color=red][color=red][color=red]dayton staff will have there players in the right spots but will they be athletic enough to make plays though out the game. You can't coach speed and skill[/color][/color].[/color]
That's why it will be the first and only time they will lose 3 games in a row.[/color]
~~~ What planet did you fall off ? Guess you didn't make it to the track meets this year. This will be one of the fastest Bronco teams we've had in a while - team speed over all will be faster than the 2008 team that played for state.  The backfield led by Xavier Baldwin and Jakari Delasbour both have 4.4 speed. Our offense and defense lines led by monsters Ripkowski, Booth, Wright  have 4.7,4.8,5.0 (40's ) The Broncos will be more than formidable this year its going to be fun!
[/quote]
I did catch some track meets and Dayton still not as fast as Angleton and Ike. Dayton Team Speed is faster than last season, but its still not enough to equal Ike and Angleton.

[quote name="jabu84" post="815102" timestamp="1277769413"]
[quote author=jayhawk link=topic=65952.msg815014#msg815014 date=1277743970]
[color=red][color=red][color=red][color=red]dayton staff will have there players in the right spots but will they be athletic enough to make plays though out the game. You can't coach speed and skill[/color][/c ???olor].[/color]
[/quote]
I did catch some track meets and Dayton still not as fast as Angleton and Ike. Dayton Team Speed is faster than last season, but its still not enough to equal Ike and Angleton.
[/quote]
how do u figure this year is faster than last year chief ??? ??? ??? and as for angelton and ike... they better bring wat it takes to win games because 2010 bronco football has been well prepared and are equipped with more than just speed... i.e. we have alot of players on this squad that squat well over 400 and u have to realize the fire power of the bronco O and D... reminds me alot of the team my sophomore year when greg charles and john gable led us to the semi-finals...lets go broncos!!!!!!

[quote name="buckin bronco 09" post="815137" timestamp="1277782479"]
[quote author=jabu84 link=topic=65952.msg815102#msg815102 date=1277769413]
[quote author=jayhawk link=topic=65952.msg815014#msg815014 date=1277743970]
[color=red][color=red][color=red][color=red]dayton staff will have there players in the right spots but will they be athletic enough to make plays though out the game. You can't coach speed and skill[/color][/c ???olor].[/color]
[/quote]
[/quote]
how do u figure this year is faster than last year chief ??? ??? ??? and as for angelton and ike... they better bring wat it takes to win games because 2010 bronco football has been well prepared and are equipped with more than just speed... i.e. we have alot of players on this squad that squat well over 400 and u have to realize the fire power of the bronco O and D... reminds me alot of the team my sophomore year when greg charles and john gable led us to the semi-finals...lets go broncos!!!!!!
[/quote]
Angleton and Ike is a whole different animal compared to dayton usual non district schedule. Coach Stewart will have his boys ready. Just do not know if it will be enough. To win those games they will have to perfect.

Eisenhower will have 3 or 4 times as much speed as Dayton.
If Dayton can somehow stay in that game, then I would like their chances to do quite well in 4a this year.

Eisenhower is a dominating physical presence.
Angleton is a little easier to contend with.  Eisenhower just has a lot of big, strong athletes.

I might try to make that game since Lee is open that week.