19 4A Top 4?

KFDM COOP

[quote name="bh89-2" post="814059" timestamp="1277210254"]
[quote author=downgoesfrazier link=topic=65952.msg814028#msg814028 date=1277169612]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=65952.msg813981#msg813981 date=1277153215]
[quote author=downgoesfrazier link=topic=65952.msg813458#msg813458 date=1276823734]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=65952.msg813304#msg813304 date=1276779217]
[quote author=eagle65 link=topic=65952.msg812638#msg812638 date=1276574205]
you can have athletes, but if there is not proper coaching, good coaching will prevail.  dayton #1.
[/quote]

Boy do we know that all to well at the HILL!  ;) Thank you Stewart and Flannigan!

There is NO chance that Crosby will NOT win district this year.  Merka is an equalizer and they have a fairly deep running game.  I don't like them anymore than anyone else, but it's a fact.  Get the Hot Dogs ready!

Crosby
Dayton
BH
GCM
Lee
NF
CE King
etc.....

[/quote]

So let me get this straight BH89.  You haven't posted on this thread in 3 weeks, most likely due to a self-imposed exile, because of the humiliation of making homo erotic bets with other men.  Now you make your triumphant return guaranteeing a district title for a school other than your own, and talking about hot dogs again?  I'm not sure what's more disturbing.  Your obvious lack of understanding of football, or your obsession with hot dogs.  
[/quote]

Dear Frazier,

You are so correct, my lack of time to evaluate circumstances better has caused me to error, which could be misinterpreted as not understanding football (or good smack for that matter).  While you were standing on the corner holding that 2x2 cardboard sign I was gianfully employed and even spent some time fishing.  As for hot dogs.....I don't mean to point our the obvious, but you do realize your own self-imposed name on this board is "[glow=red,2,300]Downgoesfrazier[/glow]", right?  Here Frazier, her boy, come get your hot dog.   ;D ;D ;D  

[b]Revised for Frazier[/b]
BH
Crosby
Dayton
GCM
Lee
NF
King

See ya in 3 more weeks!
[/quote]

I know you're not the smartest guy ever, but you do realize that my screen name would only be insulting to me if my name were actually Frazier, don't you?  And for the record there's no misinterpretation about your knowledge of football.  If you think BH will win the district and Dayton finishes third,  you're either high or lack basic football knowledge.  As for your gainful employment goes, what are you going to do when the turnaround at the plant ends?  I hear that DQ on 146 is hiring lettuce washers and a fry tech. I'm glad to see that you got a little time for some fishing.  I'm sure you caught your limit of zipper fish and one eyed trouser trout. 

I'm pretty sure you have no interest in actually betting because you and I both know that BH has no chance of beating Dayton.  Your hot dog bets have been just a thinly veiled attempt at picking up dudes on the internet.  But if you'd like to make a real bet I've got one for you.  How about $1000 Dayton vs. BH.  Not some internet BS bet, but we meet prior to the game cash in hand.  I know you can afford it.  You're from BH, so you must be rich.  I have no interest in your money, because panhandling in Austin can be quite lucrative. So the loser gives a grand to the winners booster club.  You in?  Yes or no?  Remove that hot dog and put your money where your mouth is.
[/quote]

I am in!!!!!!! I am in!!!!!!!  I am in!!!!!!!

Dayton loses to BH this year is my prediction.  How about 1K to support a scholorship fund for the 2010 All-Star game that was just played at PNG this month? I hate to squander your plans to support boys who blow in things, but hey I give you credit for the whole "out of the closet thing."  ;)  Loser buys Coop a hot dog for the half-time score winner and at the end of the game a 1K check to the winner for him to deposit in an all-star scholorship fund.  Now get off your knees and get out your wallet.  ;D ;D  Oh, by the way, Wosgrad tells me Coop likes mustard between his buns.  ;D ;D Cant miss an opportunity to get a shot in at WOS or Grad.
[/quote]

I'm not putting money into a fund for a game that no Dayton players played in.  I want Dayton to benefit from your delusion.  Cash money only.  I have no interest in your rubber checks.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know life can be tough for BH fans and I know allot of you are actually crying out for help . Its hard living with all those frustrated knotted up suppressed latent homo fixated hot-dog tendencies. But you know sometimes you just have to think outside of the bun hun and quit living vicariously through the real Alpha team in the district  Dayton Bronco's. OK... now breathe out .. doesn't that feel better .

[quote name="jayhawk" post="814159" timestamp="1277252099"]
 You know life can be tough for BH fans and I know allot of you are actually crying out for help . Its hard living with all those frustrated knotted up suppressed latent homo fixated hot-dog tendencies. But you know sometimes you just have to think outside of the bun hun and quit living vicariously through the real Alpha team in the district  Dayton Bronco's. OK... now breathe out .. doesn't that feel better .
[/quote]

tooooo much Kool-Aid.  ;)

[quote name="jayhawk" post="814159" timestamp="1277252099"]
[/quote]

Man yall are jumping all over the hot dog bets  ;D maybe it's true that there is nothing but steers and queers in Dayton...... And I bet you dont have any horns ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="814307" timestamp="1277326730"]
[quote author=jayhawk link=topic=65952.msg814159#msg814159 date=1277252099]
[/quote]

Man yall are jumping all over the hot dog bets  ;D maybe it's true that there is nothing but steers and queers in Dayton...... And I bet you dont have any horns ;D ;D ;D
[/quote] Refresh my memory who brought up the hot-dog thing in the first place ? ???

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="814325" timestamp="1277332727"]
District Teams by Sausage Type:

BH - Lil Smokey
Crosby - Vienna Sausage
Dayton - Kielbasa Sausage
GCM - Bar S Frank
Lee - Chorizo
NF - Earl Campbells Hot Links

[/quote] Galena Park - beanie weeenies -  also fits the BH profile  :-* CE King - Jimmy Dean breakfest sausage - also fits BH-  :P

I rest my case  8)

Dayton seems to have a little weenie envy! Don't worry boys football is finially back and Dayton can forget about all of the UIL Athletic and Academic beatings that they took all year. Thank God for Football!! If Dayton loses foose ball they would have even more spare time which would lead to even more in breading and looting of school property ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="jayhawk" post="814374" timestamp="1277350490"]
[quote author=the_dude_abides link=topic=65952.msg814325#msg814325 date=1277332727]
District Teams by Sausage Type:

BH - Lil Smokey
Crosby - Vienna Sausage
Dayton - Kielbasa Sausage
GCM - Bar S Frank
Lee - Chorizo
NF - Earl Campbells Hot Links

[/quote] Galena Park - beanie weeenies -  also fits the BH profile  :-* CE King - Jimmy Dean breakfest sausage - also fits BH-  :P
[/quote][quote author=liltex link=topic=65952.msg814387#msg814387 date=1277381018]
Mont Belview when losing-Boo Dan(please come back and help us)  Barbers Hill when winning-Brat Worst ;D ;D
[/quote]

Both of these quotes are excellent! Y'all pretty much summed up our district.  ;D

[quote name="Diamond-J" post="814430" timestamp="1277398962"]
in breading????? is that done in the kitchen?????

as for looting and damaging school property you need to look a little closer to home
[/quote]

Sorry for the spelling  :) I figured you would be able to spell it though  ;D ;D  Why should I look closer to home did we get some Dayton transfers over the summer!!! Crap I knew they shouldn't have opened those apartments! Thanks for the warning :-*

[quote name="BHFAN" post="814436" timestamp="1277401253"]
[quote author=Diamond-J link=topic=65952.msg814430#msg814430 date=1277398962]

as for looting and damaging school property you need to look a little closer to home
[/quote]

Sorry for the spelling  :) I figured you would be able to spell it though  ;D ;D  Why should I look closer to home did we get some Dayton transfers over the summer!!! Crap I knew they shouldn't have opened those apartments! Thanks for the warning :-*
[/quote]If you don't want to take a Academic beating on your next post try "spell check" ::)

[quote name="jayhawk" post="814454" timestamp="1277405173"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=65952.msg814436#msg814436 date=1277401253]
[quote author=Diamond-J link=topic=65952.msg814430#msg814430 date=1277398962]

[/quote]

[/quote]If you don't want to take a Academic beating on your next post try "spell check" ::)
[/quote]

Nah you guys are doing a good enough job spell checking for me  ;D

[quote name="Diamond-J" post="814446" timestamp="1277403861"]
Vandalism at DHS was done by your people
[/quote]

You mean it was BH football players that took all of them laptops  ??? Then how did the Dayton coach kick them off the team ;D

Guest octfeb
I think BHFAN might be a lil jealous of Dayton.. Not Daytons fault they better then "The Hill" Facts are facts. And why would you assume that, because someone lives in an apartment, they would be thieves. And the year that happened Dayton went all the way to state.. Where was "The Hill"? Watching Jack fall down and Jill come tumbling after? ;D

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="814504" timestamp="1277418227"]
I believe the question is why, not how.  BTW, when I was in high school, I dropped a deuce on the 50 yard line of your field the night before your homecoming game.  Maybe you can use that information to get a real football field to go with your bus barn/stadium.
[/quote]

I dropped 3 right before u got there.  8) 8)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="814495" timestamp="1277413094"]
[quote author=Diamond-J link=topic=65952.msg814446#msg814446 date=1277403861]
Vandalism at DHS was done by your people
[/quote]

You mean it was BH football players that took all of them laptops  ??? Then how did the Dayton coach kick them off the team ;D
[/quote]I said vandalism not theft----ask around the Hill---they know

No wonder the grass is so green at the 50 yard line ;D You guys should sell that crap ;D ;D Oh and I don't think I will ever be jealous of Dayton LOL I'm content being from a town that perfoms all year around and not just during football. You never know though if yall win State I just might sell the house and move a Double Wide out there and paint it Purple ;D

Dayton will be better that BH this year, but I still think Crosby takes the #1 spot.