19 4A Top 4?

KFDM COOP

Your comments about the kids altercation is way out of line w/the forum rules.Those 5 kids missed 16 games incl.the 2008 state title game.Would having them(2 all-dist soph)made a differance?We will never know but know this;The kids all know rule violations @ Dayton does not come w/o penalties.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bh89-2" post="806256" timestamp="1274978432"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=65952.msg806229#msg806229 date=1274976555]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=65952.msg806216#msg806216 date=1274975519]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=65952.msg806022#msg806022 date=1274926220]
Word of warning to bh89-2....
If you are enjoying a hot dog during the Eagles first district game (probably topped off with Grey Poupon) I hope you have a large amount of Pepcid AC, because I sense a serious dose of heart burn as reality once again hits the Hill.
Need I remind you of Barbers Hill record against Dayton since moving up to 4A....
As for Crosby, when they play Dayton it will be a war....
Only time will tell who the winner of that game will be, if Dayton gets through their pre-district schedule healthy, it won't be good news for any team in 19-4A.
[/quote]

That hot dog, heart burn or not, is going to taste great knowing someone from Dayton had to buy it.   ;) ;) I swear, you Dayton folks are reminding me more and more of West Orange Stark.  All they got to talk about is historical issues.  What is most impressive is how everytime another team beats them they praise the other team as if they have accomplished something great and are a very tough team, al of a sudden. Until after Crosby spanked you, they sucked by most Dayton fans account.  Same way WOS bashed Kirbyville for so many years, until Kirbyville beat them.  [b]BH should have spanked you, had it not been for very poor coaching.[/b]  When are you going to learn I am never wrong?  Bet your bank account or gamble your pig:

Crosby
BH
Dayton
GCM/Lee

By the way, Barbers Hill has a new auction site where they sell outdated or surplus items.  Pass it along to your football team they can pick up a laptop for about $60 or so.  Hate for someone to get in trouble over laptops again.   ;D ;D  

Got to love a little pre-season smack!

[/quote]

You're right, you should've spanked us and our first-game-to-ever-start-quarterback.  ::)

But instead you got a taste of things to come (this year) in that third quarter and hate when PURPLE 4EVER brings it up. Coaching is part of the game just like officiating is, which coincidentally made a very close call taking a TD away in the corner of the endzone which I believe would have gave us a 14 or 21 pt lead and this wouldn't even be a conversation.

As far as historical issues go talking about a state title run in '86 and deep runs  the past 3 years (semis, finals, quarters) is hardly the same thing.

Okay, I'm ready.... tell me how good BH is in all the other sports.

[/quote]

Oh No, "other sports" don't matter now.  Tell all those people in purple to put their goats away and get off that stump.  BH and Crosby are coming to put a whippin on ya....  ;D ;D  
[/quote]

I hear you bh89-2, its great to see BH has a positive attitude.

I have ran my lines, fed the sheep (sheep are more tame than goats), sold the axels off of my pre-manufactured home, brushed my tooth, put on my Sunday go to meet'n overalls, and kissed my wife/cousin good night. Now I have the time to tell ya'll that Crosby will go back to where they belong and BH doesn't have a chance to beat either team.

[quote name="bronco1" post="806325" timestamp="1274983545"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=65952.msg806256#msg806256 date=1274978432]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=65952.msg806229#msg806229 date=1274976555]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=65952.msg806022#msg806022 date=1274926220]
If you are enjoying a hot dog during the Eagles first district game (probably topped off with Grey Poupon) I hope you have a large amount of Pepcid AC, because I sense a serious dose of heart burn as reality once again hits the Hill.
Need I remind you of Barbers Hill record against Dayton since moving up to 4A....
Only time will tell who the winner of that game will be, if Dayton gets through their pre-district schedule healthy, it won't be good news for any team in 19-4A.
[/quote]

That hot dog, heart burn or not, is going to taste great knowing someone from Dayton had to buy it.   ;) ;) I swear, you Dayton folks are reminding me more and more of West Orange Stark.  All they got to talk about is historical issues.  What is most impressive is how everytime another team beats them they praise the other team as if they have accomplished something great and are a very tough team, al of a sudden. Until after Crosby spanked you, they sucked by most Dayton fans account.  Same way WOS bashed Kirbyville for so many years, until Kirbyville beat them.  [b]BH should have spanked you, had it not been for very poor coaching.[/b]  When are you going to learn I am never wrong?  Bet your bank account or gamble your pig:

Crosby
BH
Dayton
GCM/Lee

By the way, Barbers Hill has a new auction site where they sell outdated or surplus items.  Pass it along to your football team they can pick up a laptop for about $60 or so.  Hate for someone to get in trouble over laptops again.   ;D ;D  

[/quote]

You're right, you should've spanked us and our first-game-to-ever-start-quarterback.  ::)

But instead you got a taste of things to come (this year) in that third quarter and hate when PURPLE 4EVER brings it up. Coaching is part of the game just like officiating is, which coincidentally made a very close call taking a TD away in the corner of the endzone which I believe would have gave us a 14 or 21 pt lead and this wouldn't even be a conversation.

As far as historical issues go talking about a state title run in '86 and deep runs  the past 3 years (semis, finals, quarters) is hardly the same thing.

Okay, I'm ready.... tell me how good BH is in all the other sports.

[/quote]

Oh No, "other sports" don't matter now.  Tell all those people in purple to put their goats away and get off that stump.  BH and Crosby are coming to put a whippin on ya....  ;D ;D  
[/quote]

I hear you bh89-2, its great to see BH has a positive attitude.

I have ran my lines, fed the sheep (sheep are more tame than goats), sold the axels off of my pre-manufactured home, brushed my tooth, put on my Sunday go to meet'n overalls, and kissed my wife/cousin good night. Now I have the time to tell ya'll that Crosby will go back to where they belong and BH doesn't have a chance to beat either team.
[/quote]

Now thats funny!  Glad to see someone has a sense of humor on here.  ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="dayton" post="806229" timestamp="1274976555"]
[/quote]

Crosby
BH
Dayton
GCM/Lee

[/quote]

As far as historical issues go talking about a state title run in '86 and deep runs  the past 3 years (semis, finals, quarters) is hardly the same thing.

[b]Okay, I'm ready.... tell me how good BH is in all the other sports[/b].

[/quote]
hold on a minute, Dayton. That's my job.  ;D

Don't get me wrong I love humor & smack & have developed a taste for crow mainly from losses to FW.I hope BH gets much better.They certainly paid enuff to win but just in case they can't you could get an edge up on the dist.by putting basketball goals in both ends of the tunnel .We're never real good in roundball-extended football seasons ;D

[quote name="liltex" post="806398" timestamp="1274993287"]
Don't get me wrong I love humor & smack & have developed a taste for crow mainly from losses to FW.I hope BH gets much better.[size=14pt][b]They certainly paid enuff to win [/b] [/size] but just in case they can't you could get an edge up on the dist.by putting basketball goals in both ends of the tunnel .We're never real good in roundball-extended football seasons ;D
[/quote]

Maybe BH should have used some of their surplus tax dollars on buying some talent to overcome what must be (judging by the lack of players to move on to collegiate athletics) an inferior gene pool. I guess mediocrity is a little more cost effective. Just a question, if Gage pulls a Crosby and gets a win over Dayton once a decade, does he still have a job?

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="806459" timestamp="1275006220"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=65952.msg806398#msg806398 date=1274993287]
Don't get me wrong I love humor & smack & have developed a taste for crow mainly from losses to FW.I hope BH gets much better.[size=14pt][b]They certainly paid enuff to win [/b] [/size] but just in case they can't you could get an edge up on the dist.by putting basketball goals in both ends of the tunnel .We're never real good in roundball-extended football seasons ;D
[/quote]

Maybe BH should have used some of their surplus tax dollars on buying some talent to overcome what must be (judging by the lack of players to move on to collegiate athletics) an inferior gene pool. I guess mediocrity is a little more cost effective. Just a question, if Gage pulls a Crosby and gets a win over Dayton once a decade, does he still have a job?
[/quote]

Don't envy money, brother.  ;)

[quote name="EAGLE07" post="806508" timestamp="1275009653"]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=65952.msg806459#msg806459 date=1275006220]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=65952.msg806398#msg806398 date=1274993287]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Don't envy money, brother.  ;)
[/quote]

Don't envy the bronco stud farm! :?

[quote name="bh89-2" post="806013" timestamp="1274925226"]
[quote author=downgoesfrazier link=topic=65952.msg805739#msg805739 date=1274880426]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=65952.msg805718#msg805718 date=1274876280]
[quote author=4x4tx link=topic=65952.msg805505#msg805505 date=1274814251]
whats the word on townley? is he staying or going? Running the option doesnt sound too appealing to me for a spread QB.
[/quote]

He's not going anywhere and is looking very good at the QB spot. Once he improves his foot work, he is going to be a very good QB.  He will likely be a Div-1 talent.  He has the size and arm, just needs to clean up in a few areas.

BH has some size on the line this year and the whole run game is based on mis-direction.  Liberty Hill ran a similiar style offence very effectivly with smaller and slower talent.  If you don't turn the ball over and you run theball effectively, what does it matter if the other team runs the spread or not?  You must have possession of the ball to score, right?  

As for Dayton winning District, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.  Crosby is the team to beat.      
[/quote]

Crosby beats Dayton for the first time in a decade and all of the sudden they are the team to beat?  Give me a break.  There's a better chance that BH doesn't make the playoffs.  

"BH has some size on the line this year and the whole run game is based on mis-direction"   - Well if you've got size AND you're using mis direction we shouldn't even show up.  I hope Coach Stewart has heard of this mis direction thing you speak of.  There's been a lot of teams that run an offense similar to BH's that have been sent home with stat lines that read 42 carries for 67 yards against Dayton.  

" Liberty Hill ran a similiar style offence very effectivly with smaller and slower talent." - first of all offense is spelled with an s and not a c.  Secondly Liberty Hill did run a similar offense with "smaller and slower talent"  than BH. NEWSFLASH they were also playing smaller and slower talent.  That "offence" is going to get abused by a team like Dayton.

"If you don't turn the ball over and you run the ball effectively"  -  Those are big ifs, but thanks for stating the obvious.  You should start a whole series of obvious observations.  Something like, the team that scores the most points wins.  But in relation to your statement, I could also say that if you turn the ball over or go 3 and out a time or two Dayton is up 28-0. Then you're playing come from behind with an offense that isn't designed to score quickly.

"what does it matter if the other team runs the spread or not?" - It will matter because when you get behind a team like Dayton that can score in bunches, your ball control offense won't be able to bring you back, but maybe BH will be that one team that won't "turn the ball over and run the ball effectively" against Dayton.

[/quote]

So what your really saying is you are a Dayton fan......... ;D ;D  Man someone needs to get back down in the river bottom and run his throw-lines...... ;D ;D  Bet ya a hot dog Crosby beats Dayton and Dayton ends up in thrid place this year.
[/quote]

I'm actually saying several things in that statement.   First, Ronnie Gage's BS offense isn't going to do anything against a real defense. Secondly, you're great at stating the obvious.  And lastly, your inability to spell basic words, given your Barbers Hill education is pathetic.

Also, I'm not aware of any "river bottoms" in Austin and I haven't a clue what a throw line is.  

As far as your hot dog bet goes, why are you making an internet bet with another man about putting phallic shaped meat in your mouth?  I guess that's how yall roll on "The Hill."

Thought ya'll like a little humor sent from my hillbilly cousin that quit school and lives in the backwoods in old river.-Deercuz,Wat udo ifn ur behin dem brunkos bifo skors nda midda kuntess-Bin ova furas ucan,Lucbak furas ucan,Lucup furas ucan-n urto klostso goardhead ndo watuknees todo cuz urguna lost.Cinserly ur cuz Lukus -ps rite bak wen ucan brunko supota furevr.

[quote name="downgoesfrazier" post="806880" timestamp="1275072380"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=65952.msg806013#msg806013 date=1274925226]
[quote author=downgoesfrazier link=topic=65952.msg805739#msg805739 date=1274880426]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=65952.msg805718#msg805718 date=1274876280]
[quote author=4x4tx link=topic=65952.msg805505#msg805505 date=1274814251]
whats the word on townley? is he staying or going? Running the option doesnt sound too appealing to me for a spread QB.
[/quote]

He's not going anywhere and is looking very good at the QB spot. Once he improves his foot work, he is going to be a very good QB.  He will likely be a Div-1 talent.  He has the size and arm, just needs to clean up in a few areas.

BH has some size on the line this year and the whole run game is based on mis-direction.  Liberty Hill ran a similiar style offence very effectivly with smaller and slower talent.  If you don't turn the ball over and you run theball effectively, what does it matter if the other team runs the spread or not?  You must have possession of the ball to score, right?  

As for Dayton winning District, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.  Crosby is the team to beat.      
[/quote]

Crosby beats Dayton for the first time in a decade and all of the sudden they are the team to beat?  Give me a break.  There's a better chance that BH doesn't make the playoffs.  

"BH has some size on the line this year and the whole run game is based on mis-direction"   - Well if you've got size AND you're using mis direction we shouldn't even show up.  I hope Coach Stewart has heard of this mis direction thing you speak of.  There's been a lot of teams that run an offense similar to BH's that have been sent home with stat lines that read 42 carries for 67 yards against Dayton.  

" Liberty Hill ran a similiar style offence very effectivly with smaller and slower talent." - first of all offense is spelled with an s and not a c.  Secondly Liberty Hill did run a similar offense with "smaller and slower talent"  than BH. NEWSFLASH they were also playing smaller and slower talent.  That "offence" is going to get abused by a team like Dayton.

"If you don't turn the ball over and you run the ball effectively"  -  Those are big ifs, but thanks for stating the obvious.  You should start a whole series of obvious observations.  Something like, the team that scores the most points wins.  But in relation to your statement, I could also say that if you turn the ball over or go 3 and out a time or two Dayton is up 28-0. Then you're playing come from behind with an offense that isn't designed to score quickly.

"what does it matter if the other team runs the spread or not?" - It will matter because when you get behind a team like Dayton that can score in bunches, your ball control offense won't be able to bring you back, but maybe BH will be that one team that won't "turn the ball over and run the ball effectively" against Dayton.

[/quote]

So what your really saying is you are a Dayton fan......... ;D ;D  Man someone needs to get back down in the river bottom and run his throw-lines...... ;D ;D  Bet ya a hot dog Crosby beats Dayton and Dayton ends up in thrid place this year.
[/quote]

I'm actually saying several things in that statement.   First, Ronnie Gage's BS offense isn't going to do anything against a real defense. Secondly, you're great at stating the obvious.  And lastly, your inability to spell basic words, given your Barbers Hill education is pathetic.

Also, I'm not aware of any "river bottoms" in Austin and I haven't a clue what a throw line is.  

As far as your hot dog bet goes, why are you making an internet bet with another man about putting phallic shaped meat in your mouth?  I guess that's how yall roll on "The Hill."
[/quote]Downgoes4x4tx

[quote name="liltex" post="806065" timestamp="1274932545"]
My hope for BH and Coach Gage's staff he can build a solid district contending team within 2 years.If he can't I can only imagine some would've liked to recind their comments about the former coach.The addition of Lee makes 19-4A a bit tuffer and soon enuff King @ North Forrest will field better teams.Crisis in the NF ISD will get better and w/their numbers I'd expect them to rebound pretty soon and contend for a playoff spot.I don't know where the district line ends between King and Summer Creek so I'm guessing King lost some atheletes similar to Sterling/GCM.
[/quote]

Summer Creek HS is an Humble ISD school, it drew its talent from Humble and Atascocita.  The Split moved Humble down, but the majority of the Talent at Summer Creek comes form Atascocita.

About 200 kids were taken from Humble (who has had about 2100 kids over the last three years).  Atascocita lost about 800 kids.