19 4A Top 4?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In alphabetical order....
Crosby - last years undefeated district champs return their star QB
Dayton - Another quarterfinal appearance (three in a row) with plenty of returning athletes, from top to bottom may be the quickest overall team east of Houston.  The best freshmen football team east of Houston will be filling in the ranks, look for a young Bronco team to make yet another deep playoff run.
Lee - Has the athletes in mass to finish in the top four
Memorial - Along with Lee, they will edge out Barbers Hill.

1. Crosby - Returning QB, but will need some help.

2. Baytown Lee - Underestimating the Ganders will be a big mistake!

3. Dayton - Limps into district after a brutal pre district!

4. BH - New Coach, New Sytem will be clicking by district! if not GCM
4. GCM - 3 rd year and they have to rebuild no more returning the whole team.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="758781" timestamp="1265936552"]

[/quote] If Dayton comes out of pre-district unscaved (more than likely will ) then look out ! If they do get a little banged up then ... well thats why they schedule teams like BH early in the season. ;)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="758781" timestamp="1265936552"]

[/quote]i think the broncos will be ok come district. should be ready for sure.

District is not scheduled by choice, the district meeting has a draw on where you fit.  GCM got worst draw this year. Dayton, Crosby, BH and finish with Lee and will probably need win in week 10 for spot.
liltex  King has absolutely no quarterback in the program at this time and they will be running a new offense.  I say .500 is banner year for the Panthers, it is not the 80's and 90's over there anymore.

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="cardinal66" post="758946" timestamp="1265979185"]
District is not scheduled by choice, the district meeting has a draw on where you fit.  GCM got worst draw this year. Dayton, Crosby, BH and finish with Lee and will probably need win in week 10 for spot.
liltex  King has absolutely no quarterback in the program at this time and they will be running a new offense.  I say .500 is banner year for the Panthers, it is not the 80's and 90's over there anymore.

[/quote]

The same way it was last year with the addition of rel. GCM wins 3 of the last 4.

Hum...
Crosby
Dayton
GCM
Lee

No particular order.

someone said losing record amkes playoffs not likely, i forsee a rough year for BH (first years in systems aren't always easy)-NF-CE KING. I honestly could see this be a district where you have one team who wins one game and another that wins 0 (not BH FYI i'm thinking 2-3 wins not trying to be mean)

I think the district champ can only lose 1 game, and i bet at the end of the day its gonna be Crosby and Dayton both with 1 loss (in district) and the winner of that game deciding who is the district champion.

• 2 weeks later...
I personally think Dayton will reign supreme and take back what's there's...they have a lot returning people just forget I guess like every year they have a playmaker in Gamal Fowler at receiver along with Armando Reyes, Jared Goss, and a very talented freshman group that always seems to produce some varsity starters in there sophmore year...along with that you can't forget speed speed speed there returning Jakari and Xavier Baldwin which both should be studs either can play runningback for the Broncos along with Andres Herrera which is improving every week and he should take the reigns and lead this team next year...and you cant forget about the Defense the Broncos always produce not always studs but they definatly will be solid and thats what the Dayton Broncos rely on people playing there position and controlling there gap so I would count on another deep run for the Broncos this year.

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="bronco4life" post="765477" timestamp="1267026610"]
I personally think Dayton will reign supreme and take back what's there's...they have a lot returning people just forget I guess like every year they have a playmaker in Gamal Fowler at receiver along with Armando Reyes, Jared Goss, and a very talented freshman group that always seems to produce some varsity starters in there sophmore year...along with that you can't forget speed speed speed there returning Jakari and Xavier Baldwin which both should be studs either can play runningback for the Broncos along with Andres Herrera which is improving every week and he should take the reigns and lead this team next year...and you cant forget about the Defense the Broncos always produce not always studs but they definatly will be solid and thats what the Dayton Broncos rely on people playing there position and controlling there gap so I would count on another deep run for the Broncos this year.
[/quote]

Wow. Not one period in the whole thing. Amazing. ;D ;D

All kidding aside, Dayton will be the team to beat.

[quote name="GCMPats" post="765513" timestamp="1267029737"]
[quote author=bronco4life link=topic=65952.msg765477#msg765477 date=1267026610]
[/quote]

Wow. Not one period in the whole thing. Amazing. ;D ;D

All kidding aside, Dayton will be the team to beat.
[/quote]

It's one big Haiku... 8)

[quote name="jayhawk" post="758915" timestamp="1265952636"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=65952.msg758781#msg758781 date=1265936552]

[/quote] If Dayton comes out of pre-district unscaved (more than likely will ) then look out ! If they do get a little banged up then ... well thats why they schedule teams like BH early in the season. ;)
[/quote]

You better schedule someone a little easier this year then because your 3 point victory wasn't to impressive ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="765553" timestamp="1267033758"]
[quote author=jayhawk link=topic=65952.msg758915#msg758915 date=1265952636]

[/quote]

You better schedule someone a little easier this year then because your 3 point victory wasn't to impressive ;D
[/quote]

you might wanna hope our QB is getting his first start on Varsity again.  ;D

Just remember how that 3rd quarter was and expect 3 others just like it this year (I'm exaggerating... that would be 84 points)  ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="765553" timestamp="1267033758"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
You must have been at the concession stand putting your Grey Poupon on your hot dog during the whole 3rd quarter (the one that Dayton blasted the Eagles 21 to 0)  ;D

It will be interesting to see how many sophomores from both teams end up on varsity.
Lots of talent at both Dayton and Barbers Hill in that grade level (current freshmen).
Any idea from BH fans, does the freshmen QB have a chance to be the starter for Varsity next year?
The kid has a gun and is a great all around athlete.

[quote name="dayton" post="765558" timestamp="1267034216"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=65952.msg765553#msg765553 date=1267033758]

[/quote]

[/quote]

you might wanna hope our QB is getting his first start on Varsity again.   ;D

Just remember how that 3rd quarter was and expect 3 others just like it this year (I'm exaggerating... that would be 84 points)  ;D
[/quote]

We have a new Coach that hopefully won't let your QB throw 10 consecutive 8 yard curls in a row before adjusting ;D ;D anywho goodluck next year with this QB maybe you can score on Crosby ;D ;D