19 4A Top 4?

KFDM COOP

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="817672" timestamp="1278961915"]
Not really, just thought it was pretty funny.  I'm not sure how y'all do it in BH, but I give credit where credits due.  Is BH's cheerleading better than their other sports?  If so, perhaps they could give me a couple tips, so I can make sure our cheerleaders are up to par. ;) :D  I think we have the major sports covered.  Wouldn't you say so?  Maybe our teams will meet up in the playoffs since we would both be D2.  That is, if y'all can capture that third or fourth playoff spot.
[/quote]

Watch it now...BH baseball hasn't been bad.  ;)

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh isn't that sweet how Brenham has turned into you post cheerleader  [color=red][/color]  ~~~   Two great teams always respect each other ! (Brenaham/Dayton)  ~ Last year BH was sucking up and now that they have a new coach they're feeling like a real football team,thats why you can never trust a Pee-Wee Herman with any kind of power at all its goes straight to the head .  :o                                                     

[quote name="EAGLE07" post="817676" timestamp="1278962288"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=65952.msg817672#msg817672 date=1278961915]
Not really, just thought it was pretty funny.  I'm not sure how y'all do it in BH, but I give credit where credits due.  Is BH's cheerleading better than their other sports?  If so, perhaps they could give me a couple tips, so I can make sure our cheerleaders are up to par. ;) :D  I think we have the major sports covered.  Wouldn't you say so?  Maybe our teams will meet up in the playoffs since we would both be D2.  That is, if y'all can capture that third or fourth playoff spot.
[/quote]

Watch it now...BH baseball hasn't been bad.  ;)
[/quote]

I sure hope we don't run into those guys next year... Lol  ;)

Jayhawk, BH isn't fimiliar with winning, so they are clueless to what you are talking about. :D

Guest octfeb
[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="817662" timestamp="1278959615"]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=65952.msg817660#msg817660 date=1278959329]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=65952.msg817651#msg817651 date=1278956001]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=65952.msg817063#msg817063 date=1278700281]
[color=red][font=Verdana]All that hate and dislike still won't get you out of flipping burgers in Dayton the rest of your life ;D What's it feal like for daytonians  to know that they will be working for Corsby and Mont Belvieu people one day ???[/font][/color]

What does it feel like for crosby and mont belvieu people to know that your wives and daughters come to dayton for "entertainment" right now? Thanks for the twelve thousand dollar upgrades, they make motorboating so much fun. Ladies love winners.
[/quote]

You mean after all of them farm animals you still got some energy left for Women????? No wonder yall are good at football! oh and the white around your avatars mouth says it all for me ;D
[/quote]

Obviously more "energy" than our BH counterparts.  Are you trying to say that we are good at football because your women let us score at will?  I guess its no surprise because your ladies are like your football team...no defense.  You should really teach them not to give up the end zone so quickly. Oh and what do you have against powdered donuts, I think they are delicious.
[/quote]

Now that is funny stuff right there... Lol
[/quote]I agree that is funny... :D

Finding out more and more you can't rely on alot of football websites for accurate info to post so after Coach Stewart politely told me my post shorted him 11 wins,I apologized in front of 6/7 coaches-2 out of town and he smiled,shook my hand,laughed and ask me to come back anytime and check Jerry's site for better accuracy in stats.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="817726" timestamp="1278974068"]
Ok, now.  Let's not get  off subject by talking about Women and powdered donuts, guys...
[/quote]

Last year I was sitting in the Dayton stands eating a powdered donut and watching BH dismantle the Dayton defense during the first half.  Out of know where this Dayton guy steps up wearing a purple shirt that had faded to pink (like their endzone) offering rocky road ice cream to everyone in our row.  Last I heard he was mumbling somehting about eating the peanuts out........(or something like that).  Missed his exact words as BH scored again and the band was playing.

Great game until the 2nd half.  ;D

Thats why there are two halfs to a game, but the first half was priceless! When the band would stop playing you could almost hear the mighty Bronco's fans heads deflating  ;D After the woodsheed beat down that Crosby gave them the week before there wasn't much more deflating that could happen. I wonder how many Dayton fans will return the board after a BH beat down ;D

[b][size=16pt]Hey Dayton remember this guy[/size][/b]  ;D ;D ;D

Crosby QB sets sights on TCU
By Dave Rogers
The Baytown Sun
Published July 13, 2010
CROSBY — His quickness allows Dominic Merka the ability to get through the first line of defense — or around it — and his speed means there aren’t many who can outrun him down the sidelines, or in the open field.

That 4.5-second speed in the 40-yard dash helped the Crosby quarterback to run for more than 1,000 yards while passing for more than 1,500 yards last fall, when he led the Cougars to the third round of the Class 4A playoffs.

It also commanded the attention of a number of Division I football recruiters last spring. From a list of suitors that included Baylor and Utah, Merka has decided to cast his lot with TCU, the 2009 champions of the Mountain West Athletic Conference.

TCU, 12-1 last season, ranked No. 6 in the final polls by both The Associated Press and USA Today Top 25s.

“They’ve got a good program,” Merka said of the Horned Frogs, who have enjoyed three Top 10 finishes in the past five years. “They kind of liked me from the get-go. They showed a lot of interest since I went to their camp.”

Merka attended football camps put on by TCU, Texas A&M, Baylor and Oklahoma State during the summer of 2009.

“I went to TCU’s Junior Day and really liked their campus,” said the 6-foot-4, 210-pound senior. “It was one of those places where I really felt comfortable.

“Then I went to their spring game and I really liked that. They were getting after it, taking care of business.”

The All-District quarterback for Crosby’s District 19-4A champions, Merka could wind up playing other positions for TCU.

“They say they’re going to start me off at quarterback and work with me a lot,” he said. “But they say I’ve got the size and speed to move to tight end, also.”

No question where he’ll play for the Cougars this fall as they try to improve on last year’s 10-3 mark, which included a perfect 7-0 record in their district.

“There’s a little bit of pressure knowing that last year we went undefeated in district,” allows Merka, who joins wideout Forrest Tyler as the only returning starters among Crosby’s offensive skill positions.

“We’ll be the team to beat in district, no doubt about it. And we’ve got a tough pre-district season, with Montgomery, Port Neches-Groves and Pearland Dawson.”

PN-G defeated Crosby during an 0-2 preseason for the Cougars last year. Merka’s team narrowly defeated Montgomery in the playoffs, then fell to Dawson in the Class 4A Division I regional quarterfinals.

“It’s going to be a real test to see where we are,” he said of the pre-district games. “I think it’s going to help us get ready for district.”

Having made his college decision already, the quarterback won’t have to worry a lot about recruiting next fall.

“That kind of relieves the stress,” he said. “That’s one thing I won’t have to worry about.”

I remember a BH fan posting the 2nd half was price less.Anyway you want to analize a game the only thing that really matters is winning by 1 point.You can keep throwing out the loss to Crosby we lost it's over but we don't have to prove anything except we'll line up and play and see who comes out on top.You don't just get to be the big dog if you don't play them so practice hard, learn the new system w/all the new & bring it,we'll be waiting to find out if your bite is as big as your head ;D 8) ::) ;D

Guest octfeb
[color=purple][b][size=10pt][size=12pt]DAYTON Broncos is our name and football is our game
Purple is our color and White is the other
Hey! You think your *Bad
Hey we KNOW we're *BAD [/size][/size][/b][/color]I know its cheezy but whatever... I'm sure BHFAN will enjoy it... ;D ;D

[quote name="Diamond-J" post="817860" timestamp="1279034743"]
You BH people really need to brush up on the smack----Tyrone just keeps on kickin' your butts time after time
[/quote]

Tyrone's smack can be found in any 3rd grade school yard  ;D Talking about folks moms and wifes and sisters?Yes that is terrific smack ;D Can't wait untill yalls BRAIN GOD starts talking about how fat my mom is 8) DAYTON SHOULD BE PROUD that Tyrone is your leader LOL can't wiat for him to step away from the fry machine again to let me have it ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="817883" timestamp="1279041897"]
[quote author=Diamond-J link=topic=65952.msg817860#msg817860 date=1279034743]
You BH people really need to brush up on the smack----Tyrone just keeps on kickin' your butts time after time
[/quote]

Tyrone's smack can be found in any 3rd grade school yard  ;D Talking about folks moms and wifes and sisters?Yes that is terrific smack ;D Can't wait untill yalls BRAIN GOD starts talking about how fat my mom is 8) DAYTON SHOULD BE PROUD that Tyrone is your leader LOL can't wiat for him to step away from the fry machine again to let me have it ;D
[/quote]

I've been so busy at the deep fryer that I haven't had a chance to respond.  BTW, your momma's so fat....

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="817887" timestamp="1279042843"]
Yall try my patience..  One more time and it's locked!!
[/quote]

I've got no problem turning it down a bit, but what the heck are we supposed to talk about when there is no football being played? It's only natural that the conversation regresses a bit.  After nearly 500 posts, the topic has been exhausted and you are left with about 10 posters who are killing time until football season by talking crap and joking around.  Not sure what the difference is between this and the "How much does OU suck" thread except that we are more humorous.  Lock the most read thread on the board if you want, I doubt I will lose sleep.

To stay on topic...
Dayton, Crosby, GCM, Lee

[quote name="octfeb" post="817876" timestamp="1279039746"]
[color=purple][b][size=10pt][size=12pt]DAYTON Broncos is our name and football is our game
Hey! You think your *Bad
Hey we KNOW we're *BAD [/size][/size][/b][/color]I know its cheezy but whatever... I'm sure BHFAN will enjoy it... ;D ;D
[/quote]

Awesome how about this one

Purple is our color and white is the other
Tyrone is our king and loves BH mothers

The Broncos are real even thought they steal
we got killed by Crosby ,so what’s the big deal

When we get out of high school and move out the trailers
People with laugh at us because we are failures

It doesn't matter because we almost won state
And Brenham fan thanks we are great

So shutup BHFAN and give us our props
Or we will come to BH and take your laptops

8)

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="817891" timestamp="1279044040"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=65952.msg817887#msg817887 date=1279042843]
Yall try my patience..  One more time and it's locked!!
[/quote]

I've got no problem turning it down a bit, but what the heck are we supposed to talk about when there is no football being played? It's only natural that the conversation regresses a bit.  After nearly 500 posts, the topic has been exhausted and you are left with about 10 posters who are killing time until football season by talking crap and joking around.  Not sure what the difference is between this and the "How much does OU suck" thread except that we are more humorous.  Lock the most read thread on the board if you want, I doubt I will lose sleep.
[/quote]

Tyrone,

Got to cut him some slack, he is bored with them not having football at Beaumont Central......... ;D ;D  Be nice and he may come blow his vuvuzela at a Dayton home game.     ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="817892" timestamp="1279044112"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=65952.msg817876#msg817876 date=1279039746]
Hey! You think your *Bad
[/quote]

8)

[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest octfeb
[quote name="bh89-2" post="817895" timestamp="1279044331"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=65952.msg817892#msg817892 date=1279044112]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=65952.msg817876#msg817876 date=1279039746]
Hey! You think your *Bad
[/quote]