19 4A Top 4?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="817343" timestamp="1278788199"]
[quote author=GCMPats link=topic=65952.msg817266#msg817266 date=1278773276]
No, I think Thrift-Tee only has Parade brand.
[/quote]

It's shur-fine.  Get your sub-grade food brands straight. And don't you dare speak ill of the king of all fake soda products, Dr Topper. 
[/quote]

I think Dr. Thunder might have something to say about that.

[quote name="downgoesfrazier" post="817455" timestamp="1278807340"]
[quote author=the_dude_abides link=topic=65952.msg817415#msg817415 date=1278800082]
I'm a rocky-top man myself.  Purple rocky-top anyone?
[/quote]

Coach Ard, is that you?
[/quote]

Nothing like flashbacks of the Nam when helicopters fly overhead and the smell of rocky top in the morning. 

Ya'll must be really bored w/all this so we need some new stuff;Come on quiet Coog fans lets hear from you the reining champs.Just in case ya'll conjured up some thunderclouds for this year we're gonna practice w/a greased football everyday that week.Merka's gonna look good all clad w/TCU purple ::) :-X ;D ;D

Dude never in my life did I think the smell of diesel burning feces meant you would catch some quality shut eye,get a shower,hot meal,fresh cammies before heading back to the jungles to look for Charlie.Now I'm looking for feces to talk about in the cyber jungles of setx w/war on the horizon in the trenches lol ::) ;D

Guest octfeb
[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="817414" timestamp="1278799962"]
I can't wait till the Dayton vs Barbers Hill thread is posted the week of the game.
This is only July and already the smack is thicker than Shurfin peanut butter.
[/quote]ME EITHER...

Talk up the smack all ya'll want but on paper Dayton's 09 stats prove the nucleus is in place they're the team to beat.What puzzles me is 3 mediocre seasons 07-09 BH was 14 wins-17 losses but in 8 seasons prior 99-06 former BH HC Price was (80 wins-14 losses and he's gone)Careful what you wish for. Bronco HC Stewart 99-06 was( 64 wins-29 losses)and we love it enuff to name the stadium after him and give him a raise since 07-09 he's 38-9. 8) ::) ;D

[quote name="liltex" post="817526" timestamp="1278880581"]
Talk up the smack all ya'll want but on paper Dayton's 09 stats prove the nucleus is in place they're the team to beat.What puzzles me is 3 mediocre seasons 07-09 BH was 14 wins-17 losses but in 8 seasons prior 99-06 former BH HC Price was (80 wins-14 losses and he's gone)Careful what you wish for. Bronco HC Stewart 99-06 was( 64 wins-29 losses)and we love it enuff to name the stadium after him and give him a raise since 07-09 he's 38-9. 8) ::) ;D
[/quote]

Good post.

[/quote]
Why did Barbers Hill go 14 and 17 from 2007 to 2009.....
Maybe....
They were bumbed up to 4A and starting playing with the big boys of the neighborhood.
That said, they were placed in the weaker district (east Houston instead of Beaumont).
And on top of that, the talent pool just ran dry (after the twins graduated, there wasn't much below them), but they do have some good players coming up.

[/quote]

If I found someone to make Dayton better I would have named the stadium after him too ;D

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="817063" timestamp="1278700281"]
[color=red][font=Verdana]All that hate and dislike still won't get you out of flipping burgers in Dayton the rest of your life ;D What's it feal like for daytonians  to know that they will be working for Corsby and Mont Belvieu people one day ???[/font][/color]

What does it feel like for crosby and mont belvieu people to know that your wives and daughters come to dayton for "entertainment" right now? Thanks for the twelve thousand dollar upgrades, they make motorboating so much fun. Ladies love winners.
[/quote]

You mean after all of them farm animals you still got some energy left for Women????? No wonder yall are good at football! oh and the white around your avatars mouth says it all for me ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="817651" timestamp="1278956001"]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=65952.msg817063#msg817063 date=1278700281]
[color=red][font=Verdana]All that hate and dislike still won't get you out of flipping burgers in Dayton the rest of your life ;D What's it feal like for daytonians  to know that they will be working for Corsby and Mont Belvieu people one day ???[/font][/color]

What does it feel like for crosby and mont belvieu people to know that your wives and daughters come to dayton for "entertainment" right now? Thanks for the twelve thousand dollar upgrades, they make motorboating so much fun. Ladies love winners.
[/quote]

You mean after all of them farm animals you still got some energy left for Women????? No wonder yall are good at football! oh and the white around your avatars mouth says it all for me ;D
[/quote]

We obviously have more "energy" than our BH counterparts.  Are you trying to say that we are good at football because your women let us score at will?  I guess its no surprise because your ladies are like your football team...no defense.  You should really teach them not to give up the end zone so quickly. Oh and what do you have against powdered donuts, I think they are delicious.

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="817660" timestamp="1278959329"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=65952.msg817651#msg817651 date=1278956001]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=65952.msg817063#msg817063 date=1278700281]
[color=red][font=Verdana]All that hate and dislike still won't get you out of flipping burgers in Dayton the rest of your life ;D What's it feal like for daytonians  to know that they will be working for Corsby and Mont Belvieu people one day ???[/font][/color]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Obviously more "energy" than our BH counterparts.  Are you trying to say that we are good at football because your women let us score at will?  I guess its no surprise because your ladies are like your football team...no defense.  You should really teach them not to give up the end zone so quickly. Oh and what do you have against powdered donuts, I think they are delicious.
[/quote]

Now that is funny stuff right there... Lol

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="817660" timestamp="1278959329"]
[color=red][font=Verdana]All that hate and dislike still won't get you out of flipping burgers in Dayton the rest of your life ;D What's it feal like for daytonians  to know that they will be working for Corsby and Mont Belvieu people one day ???[/font][/color]

[/quote]

[/quote]

We obviously have more "energy" than our BH counterparts.  Are you trying to say that we are good at football because your women let us score at will?  I guess its no surprise because your ladies are like your football team...no defense.  You should really teach them not to give up the end zone so quickly. Oh and what do you have against powdered donuts, I think they are delicious.
[/quote]

Ahh isn't that sweet how Brenham has turned into you post cheerleader ;D Our ladies live in BH for a reason if you see one in Dayton they have hit rock bottom hmmm you may be on to something though maybe thats our dayton turrned the way it is through BH outcast! nah its in breading who am i kidding ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="817664" timestamp="1278960219"]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=65952.msg817660#msg817660 date=1278959329]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ahh isn't that sweet how Brenham has turned into you post cheerleader ;D Our ladies live in BH for a reason if you see one in Dayton they have hit rock bottom hmmm you may be on to something though maybe thats our dayton turrned the way it is through BH outcast! nah its in breading who am i kidding ;D
[/quote]

Weak response.  Surely you can do better than that, oh wait, I forgot, you can't. On your next try, might I suggest employing a complete sentence with an actual point?

Not really, just thought it was pretty funny.  I'm not sure how y'all do it in BH, but I give credit where credits due.  Is BH's cheerleading better than their other sports?  If so, perhaps they could give me a couple tips, so I can make sure our cheerleaders are up to par. ;) :D  I think we have the major sports covered.  Wouldn't you say so?  Maybe our teams will meet up in the playoffs since we would both be D2.  That is, if y'all can capture that third or fourth playoff spot.