KFDM COOP

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="downgoesfrazier" post="813458" timestamp="1276823734"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=65952.msg813304#msg813304 date=1276779217]
[quote author=eagle65 link=topic=65952.msg812638#msg812638 date=1276574205]
you can have athletes, but if there is not proper coaching, good coaching will prevail.  dayton #1.
[/quote]

Boy do we know that all to well at the HILL!  ;) Thank you Stewart and Flannigan!

There is NO chance that Crosby will NOT win district this year.  Merka is an equalizer and they have a fairly deep running game.  I don't like them anymore than anyone else, but it's a fact.  Get the Hot Dogs ready!

Crosby
Dayton
BH
GCM
Lee
NF
CE King
etc.....

[/quote]

So let me get this straight BH89.  You haven't posted on this thread in 3 weeks, most likely due to a self-imposed exile, because of the humiliation of making homo erotic bets with other men.  Now you make your triumphant return guaranteeing a district title for a school other than your own, and talking about hot dogs again?  I'm not sure what's more disturbing.  Your obvious lack of understanding of football, or your obsession with hot dogs.  
[/quote]

BH89, I DUB THEE "FRANK AND BEANS".  Good to see you don't take things personally frazier. 

[quote name="liltex" post="813713" timestamp="1276922798"]
Good post:BTW words from an oldtimer w/lots of sense BH won't surprize Dayton running-period 8)
[/quote]

Good feedback "oldtimer".  I'll trust your insight.  Just don't nod off during the game this year.  You might miss one of those surprises that "won't surprize Dayton..."  :o

I love that "Old River Shoot Out". 

[quote name="bronco1" post="813724" timestamp="1276950520"]
[quote author=TheFan link=topic=65952.msg813709#msg813709 date=1276916740]
[b]Gotta give you credit for taking advantage of our [u]coaching inadequacies[/u] though.[/b]
[/quote]

With Coach Stewart at the helm this a problem for many of our opponents.
[/quote]

Trust me, with season after season of BH coaching decisions, Coach Stewart was not the problem...  Nothing against him and his decision making, he's a great coach - but, as I said, ANY youth football coach could have rode that third quarter horse...

[quote name="TheFan" post="813775" timestamp="1276988624"]
[quote author=bronco1 link=topic=65952.msg813724#msg813724 date=1276950520]
[quote author=TheFan link=topic=65952.msg813709#msg813709 date=1276916740]
[b]Gotta give you credit for taking advantage of our [u]coaching inadequacies[/u] though.[/b]
[/quote]

With Coach Stewart at the helm this a problem for many of our opponents.
[/quote]

Trust me, with season after season of BH coaching decisions, Coach Stewart was not the problem...  Nothing against him and his decision making, he's a great coach - but, as I said, ANY youth football coach could have rode that third quarter horse...
[/quote]
Funny, the game you reference was the first start for a soph. QB.  He was a little shaky the first 2 qtrs, but what you saw in the 3rd and 4th was pretty much how he performed all season.  I would imagine that he would only get better in the next two years.  Bad news for BH.

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="813746" timestamp="1276968462"]
[quote author=downgoesfrazier link=topic=65952.msg813458#msg813458 date=1276823734]
you can have athletes, but if there is not proper coaching, good coaching will prevail.  dayton #1.
[/quote]

Boy do we know that all to well at the HILL!  ;) Thank you Stewart and Flannigan!

There is NO chance that Crosby will NOT win district this year.  Merka is an equalizer and they have a fairly deep running game.  I don't like them anymore than anyone else, but it's a fact.  Get the Hot Dogs ready!

Crosby
Dayton
BH
GCM
Lee
NF
CE King
etc.....

[/quote]

So let me get this straight BH89.  You haven't posted on this thread in 3 weeks, most likely due to a self-imposed exile, because of the humiliation of making homo erotic bets with other men.  Now you make your triumphant return guaranteeing a district title for a school other than your own, and talking about hot dogs again?  I'm not sure what's more disturbing.  Your obvious lack of understanding of football, or your obsession with hot dogs.  
[/quote]

BH89, I DUB THEE "FRANK AND BEANS".  Good to see you don't take things personally frazier. 
[/quote]

Man, get it straight it Beans and Franks........  ;D ;D  Ok Frazier, your next....  ;)

[quote name="downgoesfrazier" post="813458" timestamp="1276823734"]
[/quote]

Crosby
Dayton
BH
GCM
Lee
NF
CE King
etc.....

[/quote]

[/quote]

Dear Frazier,

You are so correct, my lack of time to evaluate circumstances better has caused me to error, which could be misinterpreted as not understanding football (or good smack for that matter).  While you were standing on the corner holding that 2x2 cardboard sign I was gianfully employed and even spent some time fishing.  As for hot dogs.....I don't mean to point our the obvious, but you do realize your own self-imposed name on this board is "[glow=red,2,300]Downgoesfrazier[/glow]", right?  Here Frazier, her boy, come get your hot dog.   ;D ;D ;D  

[b]Revised for Frazier[/b]
BH
Crosby
Dayton
GCM
Lee
NF
King

See ya in 3 more weeks!

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="814013" timestamp="1277166850"]
I'm pretty sure I know of one big obsticle that stands in your way....  It's just a little ways down 290, on the other side of the Brazos.    ;) ;D
[/quote]

Are you talkin' about Waller  ??? ??? ;)

[quote name="EAGLE07" post="814017" timestamp="1277167101"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=65952.msg814013#msg814013 date=1277166850]
I'm pretty sure I know of one big obsticle that stands in your way....  It's just a little ways down 290, on the other side of the Brazos.    ;) ;D
[/quote]

Are you talkin' about Waller  ??? ??? ;)
[/quote]

lol.  No, other side of the Brazos.  :D
Waller isn't much of a threat to anybody!  They barely made the playoffs last year with a little help and they lost their best player.  DC has them finshing 4th in 17-4A; I got them finishing 5th.  Magnolia West, Waller and Magnolia should be fighting for that 4th spot.

[quote name="bh89-2" post="813981" timestamp="1277153215"]
[quote author=downgoesfrazier link=topic=65952.msg813458#msg813458 date=1276823734]
[/quote]

Crosby
Dayton
BH
GCM
Lee
NF
CE King
etc.....

[/quote]

[/quote]

Dear Frazier,

You are so correct, my lack of time to evaluate circumstances better has caused me to error, which could be misinterpreted as not understanding football (or good smack for that matter).  While you were standing on the corner holding that 2x2 cardboard sign I was gianfully employed and even spent some time fishing.  As for hot dogs.....I don't mean to point our the obvious, but you do realize your own self-imposed name on this board is "[glow=red,2,300]Downgoesfrazier[/glow]", right?  Here Frazier, her boy, come get your hot dog.   ;D ;D ;D  

BH
Crosby
Dayton
GCM
Lee
NF
King

See ya in 3 more weeks!
[/quote]

I know you're not the smartest guy ever, but you do realize that my screen name would only be insulting to me if my name were actually Frazier, don't you?  And for the record there's no misinterpretation about your knowledge of football.  If you think BH will win the district and Dayton finishes third,  you're either high or lack basic football knowledge.  As for your gainful employment goes, what are you going to do when the turnaround at the plant ends?  I hear that DQ on 146 is hiring lettuce washers and a fry tech. I'm glad to see that you got a little time for some fishing.  I'm sure you caught your limit of zipper fish and one eyed trouser trout. 

I'm pretty sure you have no interest in actually betting because you and I both know that BH has no chance of beating Dayton.  Your hot dog bets have been just a thinly veiled attempt at picking up dudes on the internet.  But if you'd like to make a real bet I've got one for you.  How about $1000 Dayton vs. BH.  Not some internet BS bet, but we meet prior to the game cash in hand.  I know you can afford it.  You're from BH, so you must be rich.  I have no interest in your money, because panhandling in Austin can be quite lucrative. So the loser gives a grand to the winners booster club.  You in?  Yes or no?  Remove that hot dog and put your money where your mouth is.

[quote name="downgoesfrazier" post="814028" timestamp="1277169612"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=65952.msg813981#msg813981 date=1277153215]
[/quote]

Crosby
Dayton
BH
GCM
Lee
NF
CE King
etc.....

[/quote]

[/quote]

Dear Frazier,

BH
Crosby
Dayton
GCM
Lee
NF
King

See ya in 3 more weeks!
[/quote]

I know you're not the smartest guy ever, but you do realize that my screen name would only be insulting to me if my name were actually Frazier, don't you?  And for the record there's no misinterpretation about your knowledge of football.  If you think BH will win the district and Dayton finishes third,  you're either high or lack basic football knowledge.  As for your gainful employment goes, what are you going to do when the turnaround at the plant ends?  I hear that DQ on 146 is hiring lettuce washers and a fry tech. I'm glad to see that you got a little time for some fishing.  I'm sure you caught your limit of zipper fish and one eyed trouser trout.  

I'm pretty sure you have no interest in actually betting because you and I both know that BH has no chance of beating Dayton.  Your hot dog bets have been just a thinly veiled attempt at picking up dudes on the internet.  But if you'd like to make a real bet I've got one for you.  How about $1000 Dayton vs. BH.  Not some internet BS bet, but we meet prior to the game cash in hand.  I know you can afford it.  You're from BH, so you must be rich.  I have no interest in your money, because panhandling in Austin can be quite lucrative. So the loser gives a grand to the winners booster club.  You in?  Yes or no?  Remove that hot dog and put your money where your mouth is.
[/quote]

I volunteer to hold the cash.  Can you imagine 2 g's in the hands of Tyrone Biggums.  I'll be makin it rain on both drill teams. Bring ones so i can shower to full effect.

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="814041" timestamp="1277174381"]
[quote author=downgoesfrazier link=topic=65952.msg814028#msg814028 date=1277169612]
[/quote]

Crosby
Dayton
BH
GCM
Lee
NF
CE King
etc.....

[/quote]

[/quote]

Dear Frazier,

BH
Crosby
Dayton
GCM
Lee
NF
King

See ya in 3 more weeks!
[/quote]

I know you're not the smartest guy ever, but you do realize that my screen name would only be insulting to me if my name were actually Frazier, don't you?  And for the record there's no misinterpretation about your knowledge of football.  If you think BH will win the district and Dayton finishes third,  you're either high or lack basic football knowledge.  As for your gainful employment goes, what are you going to do when the turnaround at the plant ends?  I hear that DQ on 146 is hiring lettuce washers and a fry tech. I'm glad to see that you got a little time for some fishing.  I'm sure you caught your limit of zipper fish and one eyed trouser trout.  

I'm pretty sure you have no interest in actually betting because you and I both know that BH has no chance of beating Dayton.  Your hot dog bets have been just a thinly veiled attempt at picking up dudes on the internet.  But if you'd like to make a real bet I've got one for you.  How about $1000 Dayton vs. BH.  Not some internet BS bet, but we meet prior to the game cash in hand.  I know you can afford it.  You're from BH, so you must be rich.  I have no interest in your money, because panhandling in Austin can be quite lucrative. So the loser gives a grand to the winners booster club.  You in?  Yes or no?  Remove that hot dog and put your money where your mouth is.
[/quote]

I volunteer to hold the cash.  Can you imagine 2 g's in the hands of Tyrone Biggums.  I'll be makin it rain on both drill teams. Bring ones so i can shower to full effect.
[/quote]

Lmao

[quote name="downgoesfrazier" post="814028" timestamp="1277169612"]
[/quote]

Crosby
Dayton
BH
GCM
Lee
NF
CE King
etc.....

[/quote]

[/quote]

Dear Frazier,

BH
Crosby
Dayton
GCM
Lee
NF
King

See ya in 3 more weeks!
[/quote]

I know you're not the smartest guy ever, but you do realize that my screen name would only be insulting to me if my name were actually Frazier, don't you?  And for the record there's no misinterpretation about your knowledge of football.  If you think BH will win the district and Dayton finishes third,  you're either high or lack basic football knowledge.  As for your gainful employment goes, what are you going to do when the turnaround at the plant ends?  I hear that DQ on 146 is hiring lettuce washers and a fry tech. I'm glad to see that you got a little time for some fishing.  I'm sure you caught your limit of zipper fish and one eyed trouser trout. 

I'm pretty sure you have no interest in actually betting because you and I both know that BH has no chance of beating Dayton.  Your hot dog bets have been just a thinly veiled attempt at picking up dudes on the internet.  But if you'd like to make a real bet I've got one for you.  How about $1000 Dayton vs. BH.  Not some internet BS bet, but we meet prior to the game cash in hand.  I know you can afford it.  You're from BH, so you must be rich.  I have no interest in your money, because panhandling in Austin can be quite lucrative. So the loser gives a grand to the winners booster club.  You in?  Yes or no?  Remove that hot dog and put your money where your mouth is.
[/quote]

I am in!!!!!!! I am in!!!!!!!  I am in!!!!!!!

Dayton loses to BH this year is my prediction.  How about 1K to support a scholorship fund for the 2010 All-Star game that was just played at PNG this month? I hate to squander your plans to support boys who blow in things, but hey I give you credit for the whole "out of the closet thing."  ;)  Loser buys Coop a hot dog for the half-time score winner and at the end of the game a 1K check to the winner for him to deposit in an all-star scholorship fund.  Now get off your knees and get out your wallet.  ;D ;D  Oh, by the way, Wosgrad tells me Coop likes mustard between his buns.  ;D ;D Cant miss an opportunity to get a shot in at WOS or Grad.

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="813996" timestamp="1277160706"]
BH89...it's frank and beans, watch something about mary and you will know what I'm talking about... Also, Dayton will smash BH this year.  Dayton wins state within 3 years!!!
[/quote]

Big,

Come on man! Dayton won't win State in 10 years, much less 3.  There is a HUGE difference between a district contender and a state contender.  You saw Lake Travis play, I assume?  BIG Difference between them and Dayton (especially now). 

You know how to spell Dayton?  It's West Orange Stark.  Go stir the "Beans and Franks"....... ;D ;D ;D

BH-89 I would be careful it looks like in Fraziers words "Your hot dog bets have been just a thinly veiled attempt at picking up dudes on the internet" I think he is the dude that just got picked up!! and now he wants to meet you with $1,000  :o :o Frazier you don't have to pay for it just go out to Montrose and shake what your mama gave ya ;D ;D 8)

[quote name="bh89-2" post="814062" timestamp="1277211442"]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=65952.msg813996#msg813996 date=1277160706]
BH89...it's frank and beans, watch something about mary and you will know what I'm talking about... Also, Dayton will smash BH this year.  Dayton wins state within 3 years!!!
[/quote]

Big,

Come on man! Dayton won't win State in 10 years, much less 3.  [b]There is a HUGE difference between a district contender and a state contender[/b].  You saw Lake Travis play, I assume?  BIG Difference between them and Dayton (especially now). 

You know how to spell Dayton?  It's West Orange Stark.  Go stir the "Beans and Franks"....... ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

You saw dayton play Sulphur Springs I assume? They were a state contender then.... I'm not predicting when we'll be back, but I don't think that it's out of the realm of possibility in the next few years. LT can only win one division per year. Dayton was 4 minutes from having a very realistic shot at a state title last year and no one thought we'd be close.... especially after that Crosby game. ;)