• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="808916" timestamp="1275613785"]
1. North Forest
2. Barbers Hill
3. Lee
4. Crosby

Skip all the work over the summer and the season and take these picks to the playoffs.  These picks are locks.
[/quote] I tend to agree with you and I would almost bet a hot-dog on it !

[quote name="jayhawk" post="809112" timestamp="1275671039"]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=65952.msg808916#msg808916 date=1275613785]
1. North Forest
2. Barbers Hill
3. Lee
4. Crosby

Skip all the work over the summer and the season and take these picks to the playoffs.  These picks are locks.
[/quote] I tend to agree with you and I would almost bet a hot-dog on it !
[/quote]

You don't want to make that bet.  The last guy that made that bet hasn't shown his face here since.

[quote name="downgoesfrazier" post="809659" timestamp="1275791410"]
[quote author=jayhawk link=topic=65952.msg809634#msg809634 date=1275787362]
Actually I was being cynic and I suspect you are doing the same , but I wouldn't want to bet a hot-dog on it !
[/quote]

I should have put the  ;D
[/quote]  :) ;) :D

[quote name="eagle65" post="811798" timestamp="1276314355"]
if you do not put dayton in the top 4 you are crazy.  they will probably win it all.  only crosby has a chance to beat them, and that is very slim.
[/quote]

No way, I agree with Tyrone.  North Forest takes 1st place in the district in a cakewalk.

[quote name="eagle65" post="812638" timestamp="1276574205"]
you can have athletes, but if there is not proper coaching, good coaching will prevail.  dayton #1.
[/quote]

Boy do we know that all to well at the HILL!  ;) Thank you Stewart and Flannigan!

There is NO chance that Crosby will NOT win district this year.  Merka is an equalizer and they have a fairly deep running game.  I don't like them anymore than anyone else, but it's a fact.  Get the Hot Dogs ready!

Crosby
Dayton
BH
GCM
Lee
NF
CE King
etc.....

Well being you put it that way over the last 3 years Dayton has stayed pretty close or did better than DCTF staff picked em being the last team still playing in 19-4A while roundball was happening for the rest-OMG no wonder we're not very good @ BB ;) :o ::)

[quote name="liltex" post="813380" timestamp="1276800625"]
Well being you put it that way over the last 3 years Dayton has stayed pretty close or did better than DCTF staff picked em being the last team still playing in 19-4A while roundball was happening for the rest-OMG no wonder we're not very good @ BB ;) :o ::)
[/quote]

Or any other sport ;D At least you can hang your hat on football 8)

stir stir I'm close to getting into football season form!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="bh89-2" post="813304" timestamp="1276779217"]
[quote author=eagle65 link=topic=65952.msg812638#msg812638 date=1276574205]
you can have athletes, but if there is not proper coaching, good coaching will prevail.  dayton #1.
[/quote]

Boy do we know that all to well at the HILL!  ;) Thank you Stewart and Flannigan!

There is NO chance that Crosby will NOT win district this year.  Merka is an equalizer and they have a fairly deep running game.  I don't like them anymore than anyone else, but it's a fact.  Get the Hot Dogs ready!

Crosby
Dayton
BH
GCM
Lee
NF
CE King
etc.....

[/quote]

So let me get this straight BH89.  You haven't posted on this thread in 3 weeks, most likely due to a self-imposed exile, because of the humiliation of making homo erotic bets with other men.  Now you make your triumphant return guaranteeing a district title for a school other than your own, and talking about hot dogs again?  I'm not sure what's more disturbing.  Your obvious lack of understanding of football, or your obsession with hot dogs.  

First time to post - certainly enjoying the read.  However, as a SETX new-comer and just a regular Joe with a little bit of sense, it seems odd that ANYONE could reasonably predict where BH will end up fall of 2010 - new system, new coaches, good athletes, chemistry... certainly can't predict based on the past.  

I do believe 2011 will be better than 2010.  However, I'm going to enjoy watching "the Hill" suprise a few naysayers this year.  Don't discount the talent coming into this season, and they like playing for the new staff.  That means a lot.  I don't know, but I'll say this...watch out folks, gonna be fun.

BTW, you folks living 'round hwy 146 and 90... I promise you one thing, THIS coaching staff WON'T make the silly defensive mistakes that turned that third quarter into a debauchery.  Heck, my 10 year old's football team could have responded to that "curl" offense better than BH coaching staff did.  Gotta give you credit for taking advantage of our coaching inadequacies though.  Uuuuugggghhhhh...