#11 PN-G At Lumberton Predictions?

BTW, we've played against teams with good, if not better defenses than PN-G...

Name them!

West Brook and Memorial.  Yes, we lost to Brook, but that game could have went either way...

I don't know about West Brook, but I doubt if Memorial has a better D than PNG....

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name them!

West Brook and Memorial.  Yes, we lost to Brook, but that game could have went either way...

I don't know about West Brook, but I doubt if Memorial has a better D than PNG....

They both are better. But that doesn't matter. We will see in week 10, until then.... back to PNG vs. Lum.

I want the INDIANS to win, however you can never underestimate a team with their backs to the wall and especially a team that is playing off of emotions and fear !  INDIANS will pull it off, but Lumberton will make it close in the first half. Lumberton seems to pass alot of the time, so our secondary will get double duty more than likely. Could be alot of picks in this one for the INDIANS !

It will be a tough game because Lumberton has to win out to have any chance(don't know what the playoff scenarios are). It is always tough to play a team with their back to the wall.

PN-G  35

LUM   10

NDN, I had to chuckle at this, the statement, tagged with the prediction just looked kind of out of place. By the way, can someone pick up some duct tape on the way to Lumberton, we need something sticky. If we play as tough as I think NDN is thinking but still make slippery mistakes, PNG 17 - L-Town 10. If L-Town plays the way they actually have the ability too, PNG 17 - L-Town 14 or 21.

When an Indian fan or any fan makes a remark about my Jags, you better believe I will come and set them straight.  With that said...

Goooo L-Train!   ;D

;) thanks for the support, everyone just seems to believe this is going to be a route, don't think lumberton is going to simply lay down for png! undefeated teams are always the perfect recipe for upset...we will see!

Name them!

They both are better. But that doesn't matter. We will see in week 10, until then.... back to PNG vs. Lum.

I guess giving up 42 points to Sterling is classified as playing good defense.

Hard to argue against PN-G having the #1 scoring, yardage, and turnover defense in the area. The fact they have played the two best statictical rushing teams in the district and came out the other side still #1 in rushing defense doesn't mean much either. PN-G has also held every team they have played below both their scoring and yardage average.

Not only is it a fact that PNG has a terrific positive turnover ratio due to their great defense...it's a fact that Lumberton has an offense that Im betting leads the Region if not the State in turnovers for a loss...theY are horrible and if you think this will be a close game your just plain stupid...PNG boys are hittin their stride...Lumberton continues to choke...THIS WILL BE A ROUTE...A PLAIN OLD "OLD FASHION" MAN HANDILING...PNG WILL WIN BY ATLEAST 35 POINTS AND PUT THE NAIL IN THE L-TRAINS COFFIN FOR THE SEASON.

SIMPLY NO COMPAIRISON IN THE TWO TEAMS AT ALL.

Not only is it a fact that PNG has a terrific positive turnover ratio due to their great defense...it's a fact that Lumberton has an offense that Im betting leads the Region if not the State in turnovers for a loss...theY are horrible and if you think this will be a close game your just plain stupid...PNG boys are hittin their stride...Lumberton continues to choke...THIS WILL BE A ROUTE...A PLAIN OLD "OLD FASHION" MAN HANDILING...PNG WILL WIN BY ATLEAST 35 POINTS AND PUT THE NAIL IN THE L-TRAINS COFFIN FOR THE SEASON.

SIMPLY NO COMPAIRISON IN THE TWO TEAMS AT ALL.

too much caffine this morning? take it easy, people giving their personal opinions on the game, whether they say it will be close or not, is just what it is, no need to get fired up and start calling people stupid and all this lame stuff! the game hasn't been played yet right? so just ease up, it will be ok LUMBERTON  8      PNG  6    ;)

No disrespect to the PNG faithful, but you better bring it friday night.  Its not going to be as easy as all the critics are projecting.  Lumbertom could easily be undefeated.  No excuses for the trains losses but they are a solid team

I don't think anyone from PNG that went to the game last year will be taking Lumberton lightly. If you recall in that game last year we (PNG) were in the same position that Lumberton is in now. We had won our first 3 games and then lost 3 in a row (all close) and gave a good Lumberton all they could handle for 4 1/2 quarters (OT). So those of us with any memory know that this is Lumbertons season on the line and they will go down swinging just like we did last year.

To me, since the PNG coaches are basically all new, they HAVE NO MEMORY OF LAST YR. OR ANY IMPRESSION OF ANY TEAM, other than what they scout.  This is good, because to them, they're all just X's an O's, and emotion plays no part.  I think this is what has helped them prepare so well.

To me, since the PNG coaches are basically all new, they HAVE NO MEMORY OF LAST YR. OR ANY IMPRESSION OF ANY TEAM, other than what they scout.  This is good, because to them, they're all just X's an O's, and emotion plays no part.  I think this is what has helped them prepare so well.

Yeah! But them players remember last year!!!!!! L-TRAIN  embarrasses all the PNG Faithful!  L-TRAIN is going to take your heads out of the clouds!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• Fly-out to RF ends the inning.  3 outs for a trip to the regional finals/state quarterfinals.     Chester up 11-8.  Brookeland coming to the plate with 2-3-4.
    • Nicholls as you all likely know must lose to McNeese tomorrow for Lamar to be the out right conference champion. That is what most of us want to see.   With that said here's an odd scenario that could happen. There are 3 games left in conference play as Northwestern is playing out of conference and 2 of the 4 series are complete.  The aforementioned Nicholls vs McNeese and 2 games in the UIW and HCU series are left to play. If Nicholls wins and UIW spilts with HCU there will be a 4 way tie for 5th. McNeese, Southeastern. Corpus, and UIW would all sit at 10-14.  No idea on the conference tie breaker for tournament seeds. Truly wish the conference had a better website that already stated this as well as the tiebreaker scenario.  It has been one fun season and see you all in Hammond Wednesday. Well, some of you. Go Cards!! Uncle Spidey...you da man!!!  Snakehead, thanks for the updates.  Everyone else, have a great summer and enjoy what's left of the college baseball season. 
    • K for Chester to lead off.  Great diving catch in CF by Coulter for Brookeland for out 2.
    • Getting heated with the coaches for Brookeland and the umps.  I’m not quite sure what is going on.  Brookeland coaches contending the fans are cheering too loud.  
    • Yeah… I was on a jury for a custody modification where the dad was accused of being inappropriate with the child by mom. Law enforcement wasn’t involved. The first thing one of the jurors said when we began deliberating was “I’m sorry… but they (the dad’s counsel) didn’t prove that he didn’t do it.”  Were you even listening to the instructions?
  • Topics