#11 PN-G At Lumberton Predictions?

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what i have seen to this point...This coaching staff has had the defense prepared each week for whatever type offense we have faced!  The last two weeks i have read post that the indians would not be able to stop Livingston nor Vidor.  Now i read that we may have trouble facing a team that runs and passes?  What people need to understand is that this png team is becoming the COMPLETE team both offensivley and defensivley and getting better every week.  As far as our "D"  check out the takeaway column from fumbles to interceptions.  Good luck Lumberton and the Indians are coming!

From what i have seen to this point...This coaching staff has had the defense prepared each week for whatever type offense we have faced!  The last two weeks i have read post that the indians would not be able to stop Livingston nor Vidor.  Now i read that we may have trouble facing a team that runs and passes?  What people need to understand is that this png team is becoming the COMPLETE team both offensivley and defensivley and getting better every week.  As far as our "D"  check out the takeaway column from fumbles to interceptions.  Good luck Lumberton and the Indians are coming!

Look out, Lumberton, the INDIANS are coming!  Good assessment! ;D

After visiting the Reservation last night, it must be a heck of a letdown for the Indians to travel anywhere. There is just no comparison in the facility department. It was like a college atmosphere. Gotta give it to them. When they decided to upgrade, they did it right.

Thanks LR. We are very proud of the new digs. Best in the GT, at least until the BISD site is complete. That place will be beautiful.

As for predictions...I predict both teams play 48 minutes!

Yes badnd, BMT stadium will be nicer but it will NEVER have the atmosphere that the revervation has.

Thanks LR. We are very proud of the new digs. Best in the GT, at least until the BISD site is complete. That place will be beautiful.

As for predictions...I predict both teams play 48 minutes!

Yes badnd, BMT stadium will be nicer but it will NEVER have the atmosphere that the revervation has.

::) ::)  Hater!  ::) ::)

Looks like the Indians are seperating themselves from the rest of 20-4A.  Should take this game by 2 or 3 td's.  Now we get to see the indian fans go from whiner's to obnoxious.  You guys next worry is how long will fairclothe stay.

Who's whining now ? Find something to cling to like Faircloth leaving, it may make you feel better. When we hired Faircloth there were a lot on here saying( a lot of Lumberton posters also) coaching wasn't the problem, we just didn't have any talent. Then all season we haven't played anyone, but we kept putting up every week. Have we played anyone yet? Maybe, maybe not.

You can't find any whining in that post.  Raiders aren't getting it done.  To many mental mistakes in turnover's and penalties.  Uncharacteristic for a Creduer team.  But there is also a bit of a talent dropoff from the last 2 years as well as the number of kids in the program is down a little.  Not sure why. 

As for PNG fans, just going by the majority of the posts over the last 3 years.  Even Stevie Wonder could have read all the whining on hear.  In spite of the fans, it is good to see PNG back on top.  It is fun to watch a tradition rich program.

I think the loss to Ozen will be pretty tough to overcome mentally for the Ltrain as they welcome the undefeated Indians.  The PNG defense will continue its dominance of 20-4a.  

I say PNG by at least 14, and this might be a modest prediction. PNG is the real deal and the Ltrain seems to have lost its steam.

I think the loss to Ozen will be pretty tough to overcome mentally for the Ltrain as they welcome the undefeated Indians.  The PNG defense will continue its dominance of 20-4a.  

I say PNG by at least 14, and this might be a modest prediction. PNG is the real deal and the Ltrain seems to have lost its steam.

PNG gets back to whippin up on L-town, and soul youre predictions are sounding deperate, youre just hoping for someone to beat us

After visiting the Reservation last night, it must be a heck of a letdown for the Indians to travel anywhere. There is just no comparison in the facility department. It was like a college atmosphere. Gotta give it to them. When they decided to upgrade, they did it right.

LR, I totally agree with your "college atmosphere" statement, as I was thinking the exact same thing while I was there.  This was my first time to see a PN-G game in their new stadium and the place was rockin'! This assessment includes both sides of the field as these two teams have great (and loud) fans that support them.   Both of the bands were playing their hearts out last night as well.  Good job to all!

Just want to remind everyone that this is Lumbertons down year. We are one of the youngest (4 sophmores start and we only have 10 seniors on the team) in the district as well as the smallest enrollment (50 % less aginst the bigger schools). This is by no means an excuse. I wasn't expecting much this year from our team. I was expecting to see discipline and crisp execution though as we have come to expect from a Credeur coached team. We have lost 3 district games. We didnt give them away, we were beaten by teams who executed better. I look forward to better things in the future and have not given up on these raiders. If we can execute and be disciplined we can play with anyone in the district. PNG has the momentum and looks to have their program in capable hands. With all this being said, I believe we have a chance against PNG, but we have to come to play and cut down on the penalties and mental errors. PNG has capitalized on mistakes by others which is what great teams do. No one has given PNG repect they have taken it on a weekly basis. I feel they have earned our respect and we must be mentally and physically prepared to fight to the finish because it appears that they will.

You are right about the PNG defense that is what impresses me the most about this team. They are a solid team on that side of the ball. I think they are still making a few mistakes on the offensive side of the ball. They quit making dumb penalties and a little more work on there offensive side of the ball they may have a pretty long season this year.

Thanks!  We're VERY proud of our new stadium/facilities.  And you're right, it IS like a college atmosphere at The Reservation!

All I have to say ...is don't be to confident!!!!!! CUZ the L-TRAIN is hungry and MAD! ANd you INJUNS are going to feel the PAIN OF THE RUNAWAY TRAIN!

Dont worry the INDIANS will remain very focused. The coaching staff will make sure of that !!! The confidence level is up only because the team expects to win ! thats what the coaching staff instills into these men !!! you can win and you will win ! the harder you work the luckier you get !!!

Good post Raid07

The Raiders are a well coached team. The season isn't over yet, and the Indians will need to be prepared to play a great game. Lumberton has been in all of their games and played to the end. It will be a great atmosphere for a game and I'm sure the stadium will be packed.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder