#11 PN-G At Lumberton Predictions?

Thanks LR. We are very proud of the new digs. Best in the GT, at least until the BISD site is complete. That place will be beautiful.

As for predictions...I predict both teams play 48 minutes!

Yes badnd, BMT stadium will be nicer but it will NEVER have the atmosphere that the revervation has.

::) ::)  Hater!  ::) ::)

:D now that is funny. If Ozen and Central ever duplicate a sucessful season and be undefeated when they meat, the Complex will be electric, trust me. The 2001 game that didn't happen was so electric, the lightening it produced had the game cancelled til the next day. Now that's atmosphereric ;D. It will be some Central Ozen games that will compete, believe that ;)

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After visiting the Reservation last night, it must be a heck of a letdown for the Indians to travel anywhere. There is just no comparison in the facility department. It was like a college atmosphere. Gotta give it to them. When they decided to upgrade, they did it right.

Thanks!  We're VERY proud of our new stadium/facilities.  And you're right, it IS like a college atmosphere at The Reservation!

being a Lumberton fan, I always ask people if they have seen PNG's new facility, and how impressive it is! you have that, all the history around the program, and the fans, it's a great thing to be a part of. I lived there for a short time and remember when my step son enrolled in school, they gave hime a purple headband with a feather, and I thought that was the neatest thing that school spirit  was being instilled that early, now you are starting to see that with other schools I feel is necessary for great programs.               

What's goin on with Lumberton's #49 ?  I don't recall seeing any posts about him...is he injured?  Last year it seemed everyone was talking about him...just curious.

He's been playing fine. Had a good game against ozen the other night. He did tweaked his knee against livingston 4 weeks earlier

and they won't let him play offense only defense which is where he is best at. Still being heavily recruited with a visit at Colorado this weekend  ;)

Of course anything can happen, but PNG is on a roll and I believe they take this one unless something crazy happens! PNG by 20. Sorry LTrain no disrespect meant! ;)

The two things you cant predict is turnovers and injuries that can quickly change the game especially in highschool !

What's goin on with Lumberton's #49 ?  I don't recall seeing any posts about him...is he injured?  Last year it seemed everyone was talking about him...just curious.

He's been playing fine. Had a good game against ozen the other night. He did tweaked his knee against livingston 4 weeks earlier

and they won't let him play offense only defense which is where he is best at. Still being heavily recruited with a visit at Colorado this weekend  ;)

Thanks...glad to hear that he's not seriously injured. The kid is a monster!!  Best of luck to him!! I think he has a bright future at the next level.

PNG is taking it one game at a time.  Each team is different, and Faircloth studies the tapes, makes the proper adjustments, goes out and attacks.  Not counting Lumberton out...I actually think it will be closer than expected, but I feel PNG will come away with the "W".  PNG gets better with each advancing week.  I honestly did not think we would beat Vidor by that much...but, our offense & defense were running on all pistons.  If we can stop the penalties....PNG will go deep in the playoffs.  I jog at the track every morning & evenings...Faircloth and assistants are always there, it seems, studying tapes, putting together game plans.  This guy knows his stuff...I'm glad he's our CHIEF!

PNG 28  Lumberton 24

with lumberton not having a high powered running game, and relying heavily on the passing game, has definitaly made them somewhat one dimensional. problem is alot of teams in this district have good secondaries, not to mention good D-lines. a new chapter has to be added to the playbook... definately!

3 GAMES LEFT, NO PLAYOFF SPOT, DO YOU NEED TO TAKE A RISK OF PERMANENTLY TWEAKING THE KNEE?

L-Trian is not finished yet.  This will be a close game.  PN-G will not blow L-Train out.  Still, PN-G wins.  17-14. 

LOL! Soulja, this closely resembles your prediction for the PN-G/Vidor game   :P

This is a gut feeling.  I'm thinking that with Beard running arount, he may neutralize Harmon.  The only X factor would be if PN-G can move the ball consistantly through the air.  I think they will.  Lumberton will make some plays on the PN-G secondary, but will not make enough. 

they better bring more than beard , Harmon cut some big runs with more than 1 of them big ole Vidor boys on his back

All I have to say ...is don't be to confident!!!!!! CUZ the L-TRAIN is hungry and MAD! ANd you INJUNS are going to feel the PAIN OF THE RUNAWAY TRAIN!

oh this is too funny, and indians fans we bring the noise this friday night

Things never end well for Runaway Trains.  They usually end up Derailed and totally Destroyed.

The Runaway Train ----> train.jpg

Guest gladiator2

I believe this will be our toughest game so far. I'm sure Beard will be all over the field, he is a one man wrecking crew! If we don't defend the short passing game it could be a long night. I'm sure our DC will surprise us with something, as Benoit said "our coach is a genious". I don't have a score but closer than the experts predict.

Guest gladiator2

Our offensive line is falling like flies. I believe we are down to our 5th LT and 2nd JV player to be playing that position so far. We have a few other banged up lineman also. We have had a lot of ankle injuries this season. I believe all of the lineman are going to start wearing ankle braces this week. Don't really know if this is a turf issue or not. We better be ready because I'm sure Lumberton's defense will be up to the task this Friday night. Another good matchup, I love Friday night's.

?

PNG is taking it one game at a time.  Each team is different, and Faircloth studies the tapes, makes the proper adjustments, goes out and attacks.  Not counting Lumberton out...I actually think it will be closer than expected, but I feel PNG will come away with the "W".  PNG gets better with each advancing week.  I honestly did not think we would beat Vidor by that much...but, our offense & defense were running on all pistons.  If we can stop the penalties....PNG will go deep in the playoffs.  I jog at the track every morning & evenings...Faircloth and assistants are always there, it seems, studying tapes, putting together game plans.  This guy knows his stuff...I'm glad he's our CHIEF!

PNG 28  Lumberton 24

lumberton 17 png 14  i still cant wait till central wips png into shape. vidor realy beat central and png got lucky.

?

PNG 28  Lumberton 24

lumberton 17 png 14  i still cant wait till central wips png into shape. vidor realy beat central and png got lucky.

PNG-35  Lumberton-20.

And as for your central wips PNG. PNG will put a stop to all that run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run crap. They will make central pass the ball and Central, from what I'm guessing, doesn't have that much of a passing game. We have no Defence. PNG is a tad bit better than us. They will put an end to that run all day long trash. Had to stir the pot a little bit. ;)

Horns05 need to read all your post carefully. First  post u predict PN-G  by a touchdown then 2nd post u say Lum 17 PN-G14 . Wierd? Then u say u cant wait for the Jags to whip the Tribe well from what I have seen GOOD LUCK on that one too. The funny thing though is you never know till the game is over. I predict PN-G 28 Lumberton 7. The Indians are for real. I was thinking though can my Bulldogs maybe hire the Defensive coach from PN-G that would be a nice start. I think he would make an excellent new head coach for Big Ned. Scalp'm all Indians.

The lost to Ozen brought up a weakness in the Raider's defense that we haven't seen since we played Barbers Hill, our pass defense stinks! We simply can't stop it. Truth is as well balanced as PNG is playing right now we can't hold a match to them what-so-ever in comparison. All we can hope for is to keep the score close and the penalties/mistakes down to even have a chance for a victory.  Good Luck to both teams!

?

PNG 28  Lumberton 24

PNG-35  Lumberton-20.

And as for your central wips PNG. PNG will put a stop to all that run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run crap. They will make central pass the ball and Central, from what I'm guessing, doesn't have that much of a passing game. We have no Defence. PNG is a tad bit better than us. They will put an end to that run all day long trash. Had to stir the pot a little bit. ;)

I have stated befor that I hope we pass a little more.  That don't mean that we can't pass. Jags will be happy with mixing it up.  Its just that we've only ran into a few teams that have slowed our running game down.  We have a capable QB and good receivers that will rise to the occasion.

Yea, I see you trying to stir the pot! 

Just stating facts:  It amazes me that some from Vidor talked a lot of trash on PNG (and I've been a Vidor supporter from the get-go).  I didn't think PNG would beat Vidor by that much...BUT...when I saw PNG Friday nite..they were a well-balanced team, a team with definite play-off potential.  Faircloth and assistants have this team "primed" and will continue to do so each week.  The players have come together, go out each Friday night and play with all their heart, body, and soul.  PNG IS THE REAL DEAL!  Best of luck to all the teams this week. As I posted earlier, I think the score with Lumberton will be closer than expected, but PNG will come away with the "W".  PNG is taking one game at a time...thats all that matters...not discounting anyone that we play on a given week.  Keep it up, INDIANS...you're making us proud!

>>>>>HONOR>>>>>PRIDE>>>>>TRADITION>>>>>> Port Neches-Groves INDIANS!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder