#11 PN-G At Lumberton Predictions?

This will be a rough game for two good teams. Here is how it will go down: An absolute war for the first half with both teams putting some points on the board. The second half, PNG will dominate, shutting down the Raider offense and that d@#* horn. PNG secondary will have some BIG plays. PNG wins 30-14

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the great things regarding PNG'S D is that adjustments are made immediately instead of at half time. I think our D will adjust to Lumberton after the first series. After that they should contain the Lumberton O pretty well. Either way this is gonna be one heck of a game !!!

PNGfan 66 Your right, if you notice in every game, if you don’t score within the first 5 minutes of the game against PNG your toast. For some reason they always seem to be off guard or something, in those first 5 minutes. Then…the adjustments made by PNG are just remarkable.  As for the secondary of PNG, come on! They are unmatched. Forget about the offence, it’s PNG’S defense especially the secondary.
This is what has happened in every game since day one. Don’t forget FS Dunbar from PNG set the tone for the rest of the season. Dunbar the FS of PNG picked apart Barbers Hill (just ask them, who is number eight?) and just ask the teams that came after. They were so darn worried about him they could not execute their game and ever since then most teams recognize that he is lurking in the back. Now teams that have tried to throw the ball avoid Dunbar. Instead they have to depend on a running game and here they meet PNG’s Defense, they are just too good. All Teams that have played PNG and have had ridiculous high scoring basket ball scores are kept to a low score when playing PNG. Just go check for yourself. This has to be credited to the defensive coach Dwayne Kroaker (not sure if the first part of the name is spelled correct) who coincidently is from Lumberton. These are the same players! Playing amazing football, you could see this in the spring training. It’s not the offense it’s the D. that sets the tone so the Offense can play.
This is what’s going to happen tonight. Lumberton cannot run the ball, they might try but it’s not going to happen. As a matter of fact I think that the LTrain coaches know this. So, they will try to throw the ball to that wide receiver that they have (the real cocky one). Dunbar will shatter his dreams!! Plain and simple, as a matter of fact, watch for this match up all night. The FS Dunbar will be switched on and off to DB and matched up to Ltrain’s fastest and best receiver at all times and in the end PNG will get the W. I just hope Lumberton makes this a game and not quite and get demoralized like most teams that PNG has played in this District.

PNG by two and a half touch downs and by no means Lumberton scores more than 20 no matter what.  That’s how good PNG’s Defense is… Good night and Good Luck.

[quote name="pngfan66" post="683805" timestamp="1256314472"]
One of the great things regarding PNG'S D is that adjustments are made immediately instead of at half time. I think our D will adjust to Lumberton after the first series. After that they should contain the Lumberton O pretty well. Either way this is gonna be one heck of a game !!!
[/quote]

PNG fans will go home with  rested ARMS, because there want be to much CHEROKEE CHOP CHOP all night!!
But there will be some long faces ......  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I have 100% confidence in coach Kroeker and the rest of his defensive staff, they are very good. I said late last spring that the most important thing coach Faircloth did was to surround himself with some very good assistants. All the coaches that came with him are very intelligent. In fact I remember all the talk about the job requiring a masters degree, and as it turns out most of the coaches that came with him here also have masters degrees. These coaches are whats making the difference this year and I believe they will have the D prepared. I still say Lumberton will play us a very good game and we will have to play our "A" game. Their offense is more balanced than Vidors and Livingstons, and they have a very good underrated defense.

[quote name="sddmbr" post="683813" timestamp="1256314957"]
PNGfan 66 Your right, if you notice in every game, if you don’t score within the first 5 minutes of the game against PNG your toast. For some reason they always seem to be off guard or something, in those first 5 minutes. Then…the adjustments made by PNG are just remarkable.  As for the secondary of PNG, come on! They are unmatched. Forget about the offence, it’s PNG’S defense especially the secondary.
This is what has happened in every game since day one. Don’t forget FS Dunbar from PNG set the tone for the rest of the season. Dunbar the FS of PNG picked apart Barbers Hill (just ask them, who is number eight?) and just ask the teams that came after. They were so darn worried about him they could not execute their game and ever since then most teams recognize that he is lurking in the back. Now teams that have tried to throw the ball avoid Dunbar. Instead they have to depend on a running game and here they meet PNG’s Defense, they are just too good. All Teams that have played PNG and have had ridiculous high scoring basket ball scores are kept to a low score when playing PNG. Just go check for yourself. This has to be credited to the defensive coach Dwayne Kroaker (not sure if the first part of the name is spelled correct) who coincidently is from Lumberton. These are the same players! Playing amazing football, you could see this in the spring training. It’s not the offense it’s the D. that sets the tone so the Offense can play.
This is what’s going to happen tonight. Lumberton cannot run the ball, they might try but it’s not going to happen. As a matter of fact I think that the LTrain coaches know this. So, they will try to throw the ball to that wide receiver that they have (the real cocky one). Dunbar will shatter his dreams!! Plain and simple, as a matter of fact, watch for this match up all night. The FS Dunbar will be switched on and off to DB and matched up to Ltrain’s fastest and best receiver at all times and in the end PNG will get the W. I just hope Lumberton makes this a game and not quite and get demoralized like most teams that PNG has played in this District.

PNG by two and a half touch downs and by no means Lumberton scores more than 20 no matter what.   That’s how good PNG’s Defense is… Good night and Good Luck.

[/quote]You'll find out that the L-TRAIN has just as good a defense as PNG!!! CHOP CHOP  ::) ::) ::) ::)

[quote name="NAZERATH" post="683830" timestamp="1256315401"]
[quote author=sddmbr link=topic=60924.msg683813#msg683813 date=1256314957]
This is what’s going to happen tonight. Lumberton cannot run the ball, they might try but it’s not going to happen. As a matter of fact I think that the LTrain coaches know this. So, they will try to throw the ball to that wide receiver that they have (the real cocky one). Dunbar will shatter his dreams!! Plain and simple, as a matter of fact, watch for this match up all night. The FS Dunbar will be switched on and off to DB and matched up to Ltrain’s fastest and best receiver at all times and in the end PNG will get the W. [b]I just hope Lumberton makes this a game and not quite and get demoralized like most teams that PNG has played in this District.[/b]

PNG by two and a half touch downs and by no means Lumberton scores more than 20 no matter what.   That’s how good PNG’s Defense is… Good night and Good Luck.

[/quote]
[/quote]

wow  ::)

[quote name="NAZERATH" post="683901" timestamp="1256319133"]
[quote author=PNG Proud link=topic=60924.msg683880#msg683880 date=1256318118]
Nazareth, I just LOVE your optimism.   
Gives all something to grin :) about.
[/quote]

Just be as PROUD after the game!   ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
[/quote]

I [i]KNOW[/i] I will.....but will you?

[quote name="dayton" post="683945" timestamp="1256323092"]
[quote author=NAZERATH link=topic=60924.msg683830#msg683830 date=1256315401]
This is what’s going to happen tonight. Lumberton cannot run the ball, they might try but it’s not going to happen. As a matter of fact I think that the LTrain coaches know this. So, they will try to throw the ball to that wide receiver that they have (the real cocky one). Dunbar will shatter his dreams!! Plain and simple, as a matter of fact, watch for this match up all night. The FS Dunbar will be switched on and off to DB and matched up to Ltrain’s fastest and best receiver at all times and in the end PNG will get the W. [b]I just hope Lumberton makes this a game and not quite and get demoralized like most teams that PNG has played in this District.[/b]

[/quote]
[/quote]

wow   ::)
[/quote]

Well, should we go ahead and play the game or not? Seems like you got it all figured out. I vote we go ahead and play the game anyway. On another note, what cocky receiver do you speak of? If he knew what you knew he probably wouldn't even dress out. Thanks for letting me know in great detail the out come of the game. Im sure you are always right on with this assessment so I wont even question it. I will assume it to be so and prepare for defeat. Thanks for the heads up.

[quote name="raid07" post="683962" timestamp="1256324761"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=60924.msg683945#msg683945 date=1256323092]
[quote author=NAZERATH link=topic=60924.msg683830#msg683830 date=1256315401]

[/quote]
[/quote]

wow   ::)
[/quote]

Well, should we go ahead and play the game or not? Seems like you got it all figured out. I vote we go ahead and play the game anyway. On another note, what cocky receiver do you speak of? If he knew what you knew he probably wouldn't even dress out. Thanks for letting me know in great detail the out come of the game. Im sure you are always right on with this assessment so I wont even question it. I will assume it to be so and prepare for defeat. Thanks for the heads up.

[/quote]  very very long paragraph(s) and a whole lot of hot air...we'll see!

[quote]Well, should we go ahead and play the game or not? Seems like you got it all figured out. I vote we go ahead and play the game anyway. On another note, what cocky receiver do you speak of? If he knew what you knew he probably wouldn't even dress out. Thanks for letting me know in great detail the out come of the game. I'm sure you are always right on with this assessment so I wont even question it. I will assume it to be so and prepare for defeat. Thanks for the heads up.[/quote]

Man i have to work... (huff) Let me give you some more detail. I'll try not to make it long even though I am methodical. PNG will win the district hands down. Not because they are good but because the rest of the teams in the district are pathetic! Thank goodness for the new coach at PAM and PNG that are bringing football back to the area. The rest of the coaches need to be fired. No apologies they stink! Come on, smash mouth football, be for real. Sounds macho and manly but be honest it was painful to watch.  I'll be back tonight to rub it in  :)

Sincerely, Sonny Crocket

[quote name="sddmbr" post="684020" timestamp="1256328840"]
[quote]Well, should we go ahead and play the game or not? Seems like you got it all figured out. I vote we go ahead and play the game anyway. On another note, what cocky receiver do you speak of? If he knew what you knew he probably wouldn't even dress out. Thanks for letting me know in great detail the out come of the game. I'm sure you are always right on with this assessment so I wont even question it. I will assume it to be so and prepare for defeat. Thanks for the heads up.[/quote]

Man i have to work... (huff) Let me give you some more detail. I'll try not to make it long even though I am methodical. PNG will win the district hands down. Not because they are good but because the rest of the teams in the district are pathetic! Thank goodness for the new coach at PAM and PNG that are bringing football back to the area. The rest of the coaches need to be fired. No apologies they stink! Come on, smash mouth football, be for real. Sounds macho and manly but be honest it was painful to watch.   I'll be back tonight to rub it in  :)

Sincerely, Sonny Crocket
[/quote]have fun at work....sonny crocket? pretty pathetic, sincerely wolfgang  8)

[quote name="sddmbr" post="684020" timestamp="1256328840"]

Man i have to work... (huff) Let me give you some more detail. I'll try not to make it long even though I am methodical. PNG will win the district hands down. Not because they are good but because the rest of the teams in the district are pathetic! Thank goodness for the new coach at PAM and PNG that are bringing football back to the area. The rest of the coaches need to be fired. No apologies they stink! Come on, smash mouth football, be for real. Sounds macho and manly but be honest it was painful to watch.   I'll be back tonight to rub it in  :)

Sincerely, Sonny Crocket
[/quote]
4 Post and you have already managed to make a ROYAL A#% of yourself good job, its a good thing the FAN'S from both PNG and Lumberton support the kids in the Golden Triangle and all they do, OH and all the coaches that how did you say it..... Stink yep thar was how you put it Congrats again  ::) ::) ::)

As always, you never know what is going to happen; that is why we actually play the game.  However,  the balance that the PNG offense has and the consistently strong defense they have played to this point in the season, this looks like a Win on paper.  We will find out soon!  Go NDS!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476