#11 PN-G At Lumberton Predictions?

Don't get me started on our coaching staff. I'm not in favor with it right now. I know everyone is going to say it's just this one year. Mmmmmmmmmm....not really. Two years ago we were averaging 30 something points a game and still missed the playoffs. Put up 50 points against Livingston last year and get beat by 5 at home. This year, injuries or no injuries, everybody knows who our Qb needs to be and I've been proven wrong with this cause I've been saying Adam Atteberry all the way up to last friday. We need to hire outside of Nederland, and probably the Golden Triangle. Example: Port Neches-Groves. Pretty much the same group of kids I think, and look where they are right now. #8 in 4A. Enough said there. Neumann is a hellava coach, don't get me wrong. He has turned this program around ever since he came here. He has one of the most succesful programs in Texas High School football. With that being said What does he have to show? Playoff run, after playoff run, after playoff run with NO state championship. And I know winning state and making a long run is very, very, very hard. I know this, but nobody can't tell me we have not had the talent to go the distance on more than one occasion. And that's my take on that. Can't win the big one. But I'm not knocking him in anyway, shape or form. This is just me jacking my jaws.

I'm very impressed what PNG has done this year and they are going to be a power in this district for a very long time and in the playoffs for a long time. Lumberton has their hands full this week. All I have to say is good luck. You are going to need it.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L-Trian is not finished yet.  This will be a close game.  PN-G will not blow L-Train out.  Still, PN-G wins.  17-14. 

I think your right BMTSoulja1 ..... Lumberton has had some tough losses shoved in their face and they are gonna come out Friday and play PNG with everything they've got ....  I agree with a close score too, but I think PNG is gonna put another win up. .... Good luck to both teams and NO PENALTIES

L-Trian is not finished yet.  This will be a close game.  PN-G will not blow L-Train out.  Still, PN-G wins.  17-14. 

I think your right BMTSoulja1 ..... Lumberton has had some tough losses shoved in their face and they are gonna come out Friday and play PNG with everything they've got ....  I agree with a close score too, but I think PNG is gonna put another win up. .... Good luck to both teams and NO PENALTIES

I'm probably wrong, but this game has UPSET written all over it!

PNG has really improved on penalties, not to many in the Vidor game, but the ones we had were big ones, i dont think this will be as close as some people think most people thought vidor would play us close and look what happened we welcome a pass game makes for more picks, but if you wanna run thats fine too

I'm probably wrong, but this game has UPSET written all over it!

Don't see an upset here.  PNG wil take the "W" in this game.

We will see what Credeur's Raiders are made of this week. This is the Raiders playoff game. If they do not win they will not be in the playoffs. We will be outmanned and definitely undersized against PNG. I am not predicting an outcome. However, if we can regain our discipline and mental toughness it will be a fight. This will probably be PNG's first game receiving the respect they deserve for their accomplishments. I'm curious to see if they will play as hard getting the respect as they did when they were taking it.

We will see what Credeur's Raiders are made of this week. This is the Raiders playoff game. If they do not win they will not be in the playoffs. We will be outmanned and definitely undersized against PNG. I am not predicting an outcome. However, if we can regain our discipline and mental toughness it will be a fight. This will probably be PNG's first game receiving the respect they deserve for their accomplishments. I'm curious to see if they will play as hard getting the respect as they did when they were taking it.

PNG will be ready....they're running on all cylinders now.  Very balanced team with running/passing.  Defense is totally awesome.  PNG has earned and will continue to get the respect they deserve.  I think the game will be closer than expected, but don't think Credeur's Raiders will be able to contain the Indians that are on the warpath....

PNG>>>>>>>HONOR>>>>>>>>>PRIDE>>>>>>>>TRADITION>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ewwww...good analagy there....ewwww nice assesment on the game there pal....ewww super prediction...Beard may nuetralize Harmon...maybe with the x factor PNG wont be able to pass the ball... ALL HOGWASH... Beard will run backwards all night... not only that but he'll fumble 17 times doing it along witht he rest of the choking L-Train team.... Surely nobody on here...we'll let me rephrase that...surely no EDUCATED person on here really thinks Lumberton will hang even remotly close to them boys down there in PNG??? I guess i could come up with some kinda theroy about how it might happen...let me try..I think maybe if in the second quarter a mighty wind blows and throws the scoreboard onto the entire PNG offense...then Lumberton would be able to stay within 21 points of PNG's second team... How's that? it is possible aint it?? PNG 49 - Lumberton 7

How bout my hometown boy's from Caney Creek last week?? Lost to Magnolia to go 0-6..ranked 55-58 in Region 3, Ranked 215 out of 230 in Texas 4a, Ranked 3788 out of 3872 4a teams in the Nation...I fear Lumberton will look like my boys come Friday night.

All I have to say ...is don't be to confident!!!!!! CUZ the L-TRAIN is hungry and MAD! ANd you INJUNS are going to feel the PAIN OF THE RUNAWAY TRAIN!

oh this is too funny, and indians fans we bring the noise this friday night

Things never end well for Runaway Trains.  They usually end up Derailed and totally Destroyed.

The Runaway Train ----> train.jpg

Yeah but everything in it's way and inside is destroyed also! Unless you all don't show up,, you'll be part of that destruction!

?

PNG is taking it one game at a time.  Each team is different, and Faircloth studies the tapes, makes the proper adjustments, goes out and attacks.  Not counting Lumberton out...I actually think it will be closer than expected, but I feel PNG will come away with the "W".  PNG gets better with each advancing week.  I honestly did not think we would beat Vidor by that much...but, our offense & defense were running on all pistons.  If we can stop the penalties....PNG will go deep in the playoffs.  I jog at the track every morning & evenings...Faircloth and assistants are always there, it seems, studying tapes, putting together game plans.  This guy knows his stuff...I'm glad he's our CHIEF!

PNG 28  Lumberton 24

lumberton 17 png 14  i still cant wait till central wips png into shape. vidor realy beat central and png got lucky.

PNG-35   Lumberton-20.

And as for your central wips PNG. PNG will put a stop to all that run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run crap. They will make central pass the ball and Central, from what I'm guessing, doesn't have that much of a passing game. We have no Defence. PNG is a tad bit better than us. They will put an end to that run all day long trash. Had to stir the pot a little bit. ;)

I have stated befor that I hope we pass a little more.  That don't mean that we can't pass. Jags will be happy with mixing it up.  Its just that we've only ran into a few teams that have slowed our running game down.  We have a capable QB and good receivers that will rise to the occasion.

Yea, I see you trying to stir the pot! 

I dont believe that you can pass the ball.  If you could, you would.  Im not saying they are not capable, but if you have not been doing it throughout the season, then you most likely will have a hard time doing it.  Its not like two pencils:  1 pencil being your running game, while the other pencil (passing game) sits there and stays sharp.  Its more like a brain, this football thing, if you dont use it, you lose it.

We'll cross tha bridge when we get to it.  We have 3 RB's that average 7 yards a pop.  PN-G will need to prove they can consistantly stop our running game.  You stop it, that would mean you will bring more in the box.  Then I say, Bombs away. 

I do respect what PN-G's defense have done against good running teams.  But I will say that those teams are not Central.  You see, we keep running because few have been able to stop it.  If you say we cannot pass, I'll go on record to say that PN-G will not stop our running game.  You have your opinion, and I have mine.

BTW, we've played against teams with good, if not better defenses than PN-G...

Nederland   ;D    (in 2000 and something)

hey Soulja...who is that young man in the Jags band/drum line with the "handicap" ?  (i hate that word)   My son, who drums for Big N said that was the most incredible performance he ever saw at a halftime show.  Kudos to that young man.  It proves You can do it, if you put your mind to it!!

Nederland  ;D    (in 2000 and something)

hey Soulja...who is that young man in the Jags band/drum line with the "handicap" ?  (i hate that word)  My son, who drums for Big N said that was the most incredible performance he ever saw at a halftime show.  Kudos to that young man.  It proves You can do it, if you put your mind to it!!

I don't know the kid's name off the top of my head, but he is amazing.  He have no arms and 1 leg, and still holds his own on the drums.

I'm sorry is this the Central VS PNG thread? I must be lost....there really shouldn't be much talk on this topic because Lumberton will be over matched come friday night. But on another note, just go ahead and start a Central VS Png thread since that is the game that is the talk of the town as of now.

I'm sorry is this the Central VS PNG thread? I must be lost....there really shouldn't be much talk on this topic because Lumberton will be over matched come friday night. But on another note, just go ahead and start a Central VS Png thread since that is the game that is the talk of the town as of now.

AGREE!  We need to take it one game at a time....PNG vs. Central will happen in due time.

?

PNG is taking it one game at a time.  Each team is different, and Faircloth studies the tapes, makes the proper adjustments, goes out and attacks.  Not counting Lumberton out...I actually think it will be closer than expected, but I feel PNG will come away with the "W".  PNG gets better with each advancing week.  I honestly did not think we would beat Vidor by that much...but, our offense & defense were running on all pistons.  If we can stop the penalties....PNG will go deep in the playoffs.  I jog at the track every morning & evenings...Faircloth and assistants are always there, it seems, studying tapes, putting together game plans.  This guy knows his stuff...I'm glad he's our CHIEF!

PNG 28  Lumberton 24

lumberton 17 png 14  i still cant wait till central wips png into shape. vidor realy beat central and png got lucky.

PNG-35   Lumberton-20.

And as for your central wips PNG. PNG will put a stop to all that run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run crap. They will make central pass the ball and Central, from what I'm guessing, doesn't have that much of a passing game. We have no Defence. PNG is a tad bit better than us. They will put an end to that run all day long trash. Had to stir the pot a little bit. ;)

I have stated befor that I hope we pass a little more.  That don't mean that we can't pass. Jags will be happy with mixing it up.  Its just that we've only ran into a few teams that have slowed our running game down.  We have a capable QB and good receivers that will rise to the occasion.

Yea, I see you trying to stir the pot! 

I dont believe that you can pass the ball.  If you could, you would.  Im not saying they are not capable, but if you have not been doing it throughout the season, then you most likely will have a hard time doing it.  Its not like two pencils:   1 pencil being your running game, while the other pencil (passing game) sits there and stays sharp.  Its more like a brain, this football thing, if you dont use it, you lose it.

That is funny... We started the year out throwing more... Then the coaches saw how strong the run game was... Then they started putting wrinkles in to use it more... I hate he fact that we have gotten away from the passing game... The kids are capable, though!  If you think that it will be so easy to stop, when the time comes prove it... Don't be suprised if you see some new wrinlkes come PNG vs Centra!...

Ltown will play a hard game but I see the score being more like 21-7 PNG! Looking for Lumbertons offense????????

I had to see PNG with my own eyes but they are a complete football team. Offense is impressive because they come at you from several different angles. Defense is disciplined and seem to be very athletic. PNG also has size and speed. Won't predict any numbers but the NDN's take this one. Too much to defend for Lumberton. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder