HD vs. Hardin Week 0 Predictions?

who wins this game  

72 members have voted

1. 1. who wins this game

• HD
    • HARDIN

I have not seen Hardin play yet but i have watched HD and if Hardin loses to them they should be embarrassed.

30-hardin

7-HD

[/quote

Everybody knows WH has a terrible team this year, like most years. You need to worry about Warren kicking that butt and not H-D. The Bobcats already beat Warren, we will see if yall can. I don't think WH will make the playoffs this year in the 3RD spot, Chester or Colmesneil will. No playoffs for the Oilcans. Warren 21 WH 0

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody knows WH has a terrible team this year, like most years. You need to worry about Warren kicking that butt and not H-D. The Bobcats already beat Warren, we will see if yall can. I don't think WH will make the playoffs this year in the 3RD spot, Chester or Colmesneil will. No playoffs for the Oilcans. Warren 21 WH 0

most ppl have them above HD

I've already played my years, hence the name, HD 04(c/o 04, 03 fb season...#22) ask that undefeated WH team in '03 that came to daisetta that limped off the field after defeat!

[

what about the year before that and the next 3 after that

02' WH 10 HD 7

04'WH 26 HD 7

05'don't remember the exact score but WH won by i believe 6

06' WH 36 HD7

so don't bring up the past every team has a past where they won or lost this is this year and I'm not saying WH will beat HD but all you HD guys are on here acting like yall's team this year is so great. play someone before you get on here mouthing about other teams

He's the stud that said hope to see you on the field, and I was letting him know i've already been there! Everyone talks crap, most in fun, which keeps everyone coming back reading, all in all having a good time. I'm not playing anymore so all I can do is cheer on my school as ya'll are doing.

What's funny is that this thread has more posts than most of the other games going on this Friday.  Just goes to show you how passionate small-town communities can be about their local team.  Best of luck to both squads, with hopefully a little more luck blessing Hull-Daisetta lol

The funny thing is WH doesnt have a horrible team this year. Our defence is awesome. Our offence may be not as good as it was last year but we have alot of changes this year. We will prove everyone wrong when WH comes out on top.

Any of you predicting a blowout are out of your minds!  What H-D lacks in numbers, they make up for in heart and determination.  I truly do hope you Hardin "folk" are yet again underestimating our little 1A squad.  I swear that after all these Hornet faithful are proven wrong, that I am gonna take a huge dump right on the 50 yard line to christen the field!!!

well your cool. i bet you've never played ball in your life have you?

The funny thing is WH doesnt have a horrible team this year. Our defence is awesome. Our offence may be not as good as it was last year but we have alot of changes this year. We will prove everyone wrong when WH comes out on top.

Well you guys lost a whole lot, so we will see. I hope that defense is better than last years that gave up 39 points to HD. And if you're offense isn't as good as last year, yall may be in trouble since all last year's WH O could manage was a 4th and goal touchdown heave on the last play of the game. I know last year is over, but it was 39-8 Bobcats in Oiler Stadium. Good luck to you guys this season, and you should probably be in the classroom and on the field bustin' your tail, not online talkin smack with all us old has-beens....lol. Sorry, back to Hardin vs. Hull-Daisetta! Is it Friday yet???  ;D

Any of you predicting a blowout are out of your minds!  What H-D lacks in numbers, they make up for in heart and determination.  I truly do hope you Hardin "folk" are yet again underestimating our little 1A squad.  I swear that after all these Hornet faithful are proven wrong, that I am gonna take a huge dump right on the 50 yard line to christen the field!!!

That is funny stuff !!! But he is just playing, so take it easy on him. He fell into the sinkhole and hit his head. Although I do think I just pissed my pants from laughing so hard !!! ;D

Any of you predicting a blowout are out of your minds!  What H-D lacks in numbers, they make up for in heart and determination.  I truly do hope you Hardin "folk" are yet again underestimating our little 1A squad.  I swear that after all these Hornet faithful are proven wrong, that I am gonna take a huge dump right on the 50 yard line to christen the field!!!

I just started reading this thread but that remark is true class!  I'd be embarrassed having someone from my town say stuff like that. 

And isn't hull daisetta one of the bigger 1A's?  I thought they used to be 2A. 

With the game only a day away, I would like to set some ground rules for the visiting HD group: 1. We ask that  players and parents refrain from spitting of tobacco products on the track or new field. 2. As hard as it may be, we ask that fans stay out of the mud in the new stands area. 3. Last and certainly not least, we ask you limit your time in the port-o-john to 3 minutes, it's a restroom not a lounge.

With the game only a day away, I would like to set some ground rules for the visiting HD group: 1. We ask that  players and parents refrain from spitting of tobacco products on the track or new field. 2. As hard as it may be, we ask that fans stay out of the mud in the new stands area. 3. Last and certainly not least, we ask you limit your time in the port-o-john to 3 minutes, it's a restroom not a lounge.

:D

As someone stated before, for 364 days out of the year we are all neighbors and friends.  It's only one Friday out of the year that the devil comes out of us.  Whether Hardin or H-D wins tomorrow night, I know that it will be a hard-fought victory.  I would love nothing better than to be able to put on some shoulderpads, and a helmet again for 4 quarters.  We live vicariously through our local high school football teams.  So no matter who wins tomorrow night...it would be great not to hear any complaining or whining from either side regardless of the outcome.  I am almost certain that there are athletes from both schools reading these threads, and getting a good laugh from it.  Good luck Hardin...good luck Hull-Daisetta.  Are you ready for some football...lol

I just started reading this thread but that remark is true class!  I'd be embarrassed having someone from my town say stuff like that. 

And isn't hull daisetta one of the bigger 1A's?  I thought they used to be 2A 

HD was in the 2A classification but unfortunately has lost numbers year after year and has dropped to 1A. Hardin is a larger 2A and was actually a 3A for a couple years a few seasons back. Current numbers at Hull-Daisetta is about 180 students grades 9-12. The lastest number I could find on Hardin was from last year which stated their enrollement was 360 students, but I'm sure that number is slightly larger now. Reguardless, Hardin is twice the size of Hull-Daisetta by the numbers.

Don't quit your day job.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder