1. 1. who wins this game

• HD
    • HARDIN

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bucman08

Easy. HD is tough. Physically. Hardin isnt. HD has speed, size in some areas. and experience in winning games. Hardin is missing a QB, Defensive line and toughness. HD could manhandle them if they played hard.

rotflmao                                Hardin 40  HD 6   

Easy. HD is tough. Physically. Hardin isnt. HD has speed, size in some areas. and experience in winning games. Hardin is missing a QB, Defensive line and toughness. HD could manhandle them if they played hard.

Hey if it helps you sleep at night then keep believing that! But I really doubt they will lose, much less be manhandled.

Hardin has speed and I honestly don't see how you can say they aren't tough.

Ive played them before.

You know we knew how bad off we were last year when our scared quarterback could'nt move our offense. We benched him and replaced him with one that moves the offense well. We will be more than ready. I do believe that qb we benched last year now starts for your team. I understand why your so bitter now!!! Good luck with that!!!

So Panther what do you have against Hardin? You were a subpar track guy at Liberty if I remember correctly so somone from Hardin made fun of your leotard or what?

Who is this guy to call me subpar? Are you running track in college??? Ya, didnt think so.

I have nothing against Hardin. Like any small town there are ppl I dont like all that much there but that doesnt mean anything when it comes to football. I think they have a good coach that can win games with that team. I just dont see this team beating HD. Why am I getting bumrushed here?

Ha I dont have a team but alright.

Anyways its hard to act like this years team is going to be totally different then that of last year. I heard your big dlineman isnt playing this year. truth?

If your referring to the Barber kid yes he is playing. Our team last year was mainly sophomores and juniors. The senior group only had 4 players starting. We lost a hard nosed player that will be hard to replace, but we also get back our number one receiver Hunter Davis. These four receivers and our running back as a group are dynamic and can beat you deep at any given play. The qb is smart and accurate. Any team that will play us will have to bring their A game to hold us down. We are more than ready!!! CANNOT WAIT!!!!

H-D has a real good defense this year. The H-D defense is a swarming, fast to the ball defense that has tons of speed and will hit you in the mouth. I am amazed at the amount of young talent H-D has.The Bobcats are gonna be hard to beat.Also the Bobcats on offense are just full of weapons. It is down rigt scarry how many of H-D's offensive players can take the ball 80 yards on any given play. GO Bobcats !! 

H-D has a real good defense this year. The H-D defense is a swarming, fast to the ball defense that has tons of speed and will hit you in the mouth. I am amazed at the amount of young talent H-D has.The Bobcats are gonna be hard to beat.Also the Bobcats on offense are just full of weapons. It is down rigt scarry how many of H-D's offensive players can take the ball 80 yards on any given play. GO Bobcats !! 

Why only 80 yards?

Why only 80 yards?

The sinkhole swallowed the rest of their field.

Bushpilot you seem a tad bit cocky to have gotten beat by this no good 1a last year, and just about every other year. Don't be cocky when history shows that hardin's "greatest" teams still haven't faired to well against HD...show some respect to this lil 1A school that seems to be ya'lls daddys!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    daxebeg833
    Newest Member
    daxebeg833