1. 1. who wins this game

• HD
    • HARDIN

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hadin 40   hd 6         ;D ;D ;D

It's spelled Hardin. Man either you really hate H-D or really love Hardin. 40-6 come on. That upset win by H-D last year must have broke your little heart !! Your prediction makes you look like a tard. I thank maybe you had a tragic event in your life take place involving H-D. Maybe #9 Sedric Broussard going head up at you from 10 yards away !!! HI I'm Sedric !!! It will no doubt be a close rivalry game with both teams scratching and clawing until the end. Hopefully H-D extends their record against Hardin to 44-6 all-time.

H-D 21

Hardin 20

;) ;D :-*

They say that the Mayan calender predicts the world will end on December 21st of 2012.  That gives Hardin three chances to beat H-D between now and then.  Not gonna happen this year.  Giving Hull-Daisetta the opportunity to beat Hardin the first game in their brand new home stadium...what the hell was the athletic director thinking when making up the schedule?  That would be like having scheduled the Red Sox to play the Yankees to open their new baseball stadium this year.  I guarantee the 'Cats are chomping at the bits to get at the Hornets, and spoil their home-opener with added incentive.  The only way the Hornets have any chance is if they can somehow get into Roger Clemens safety deposit box, and hope there is still some Balco left over. 

Btw...building a new stadium may help a little in getting some college scouts out to Hornet games, but the more intelligent move would be sending your kids to play ball at a known powerhouse like H-D...i'm sure Southeastnorthwest Alaska State would notice you guys!!!

H-D 27

Hardin 17

hadin 40  hd 6        ;D ;D ;D

It's spelled Hardin. Man either you really hate H-D or really love Hardin. 40-6 come on. That upset win by H-D last year must have broke your little heart !! Your prediction makes you look like a tard. I thank maybe you had a tragic event in your life take place involving H-D. Maybe #9 Sedric Broussard going head up at you from 10 yards away !!! HI I'm Sedric !!! It will no doubt be a close rivalry game with both teams scratching and clawing until the end. Hopefully H-D extends their record against Hardin to 44-6 all-time.

H-D 21

Hardin 20

;) ;D :-*

While were correcting spellings the word is "think" not "thank" maybe you went head up with to many moving vehicles or somthing cause you sure seem ignorant.

I "think" or "thank", depending on what part of southeast Texas you're from...that calling someone out on a dang typo is pretty dang ignorant.    

Read the rest of his posts its not hard 2 figure out.

Reading the rest of his post is too painful!!!  Alan, 55 is the one WHOM started correcting posters spelling, scan to the top of the page.

It's funny how most of you HD guys keep hanging on to the past and bringing up the glory days of the 1930's.  History is very important and will always be a PART of who we are, but living in the past is "tarded" (in the words of 55).  You can't judge a community from these "posts", but man, it sure makes a guy wonder if there should be a security fence around the whole town.

I "think" or "thank", depending on what part of southeast Texas you're from...that calling someone out on a dang typo is pretty dang ignorant.    

Reading the rest of his post is too painful!!!  Alan, 55 is the one WHOM started correcting posters spelling, scan to the top of the page.

It's funny how most of you HD guys keep hanging on to the past and bringing up the glory days of the 1930's.  History is very important and will always be a PART of who we are, but living in the past is "tarded" (in the words of 55).  You can't judge a community from these "posts", but man, it sure makes a guy wonder if there sure be a security fence around the whole town.

No worries gents, we like the locker room material that 55 and jason or providing for us. Those guys are doing more damage to their respective team than good. I assure you!! We will shut the mouthy illiterates up come Aug. 28th. You can take that to the bank!!

It's funny how most of you HD guys keep hanging on to the past and bringing up the glory days of the 1930's.  History is very important and will always be a PART of who we are, but living in the past is "tarded" (in the words of 55).  You can't judge a community from these "posts", but man, it sure makes a guy wonder if there sure be a security fence around the whole town.

No worries gents, we like the locker room material that 55 and jason or providing for us. Those guys are doing more damage to their respective team than good. I assure you!! We will shut the mouthy illiterates up come Aug. 28th. You can take that to the bank!!

Is this a coach or a kid? ???

The "past"!!!  Use this for all the locker-room material that you need.  If Hardin's football team is literate enough to read this...tell them to go online and look up the history of the H-D/Hardin rivalry.  Not too pretty! I am trying to provide as much motivation as possible to you young Hornets, to make this a game.  We at H-D are tired of paying entry fee to see our boys slaughter you guys year in and year out.  I think most of Hardin's football players would have a better chance at a college scholarship in ballet or home-making.  None of you from Hardin have a clue what Bobcat pride entails.  It's ok though.  Now that Obama is in office, hopefully our state representatives will see how much of a waste that Hardin ISD is and will consolidate you guys with Liberty ISD within the next coming years.

It's funny how most of you HD guys keep hanging on to the past and bringing up the glory days of the 1930's.  History is very important and will always be a PART of who we are, but living in the past is "tarded" (in the words of 55).  You can't judge a community from these "posts", but man, it sure makes a guy wonder if there should be a security fence around the whole town.

Please tell me your not from Deweyville !!! Poor guy !! When I played Deweyville as a Bobcat we killed them every game. Almost every game we won like 60-0 !!!! But I will say Levi and Logan Moore were good players and good people.

im a big time hornet fan.. but i know how big of a rival games this gets.. i havent been out of school long and i have very good friends that play for both teams. ive been watching hardin this past week and they look very good... i havent seen any of hd practices and probably wont so i wont know what to expect from them but i wish them best of luck like a 9-1 season with that loss coming from hardin.. but i hope some of yall that get on here whether your from hardin or hd can handle all the trash talk after the game because i love gettin on here after games and seeing the people who talked the most about how their team would just dominate the field admit that the other team actually was better that night. good luck to both teams... cant wait to see this one.

Is this a coach or a kid? ???

Neither, just someone who is pasionate about his team. Like most on here.

The "past"!!!  Use this for all the locker-room material that you need.  If Hardin's football team is literate enough to read this...tell them to go online and look up the history of the H-D/Hardin rivalry.  Not too pretty! I am trying to provide as much motivation as possible to you young Hornets, to make this a game.  We at H-D are tired of paying entry fee to see our boys slaughter you guys year in and year out.  I think most of Hardin's football players would have a better chance at a college scholarship in ballet or home-making.  None of you from Hardin have a clue what Bobcat pride entails.  It's ok though.  Now that Obama is in office, hopefully our state representatives will see how much of a waste that Hardin ISD is and will consolidate you guys with Liberty ISD within the next coming years.

Please make yourself available for post game comments. Win or lose. Guys like you usually are never heard from again in defeat. I will be here to give credit if we lose, let's see if you will do the same. I seriously doubt it.

Hey dude I was calling him a TARD which is short for RETARD. Guess we know who is really a TARD. LOL!!!

If you read his post, I believe you'll see he knew that your tard was short for retarded.  I think he was saying living in the past was retarded but he used your words to say it.  And yes, we know who is really the TARD.   

You guys kill me. Good entertainment.

HD        14

HARDIN  28

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder