HD vs. Hardin Week 0 Predictions?

who wins this game  

72 members have voted

1. 1. who wins this game

• HD
    • HARDIN

When I was in high school we went 1-1 against HD, and the loss was on a last second field goal that hit the cross bar and rolled in. The win was a 27-7 pounding, so I can be a little cocky. Yes, you beat Hardin last year by making 3 more extra points, and if ya'll win this year I will be the first to congratulate you, but my predictions are still having Hardin making a statement with a big win.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was in high school we went 1-1 against HD, and the loss was on a last second field goal that hit the cross bar and rolled in. The win was a 27-7 pounding, so I can be a little cocky. Yes, you beat Hardin last year by making 3 more extra points, and if ya'll win this year I will be the first to congratulate you, but my predictions are still having Hardin making a statement with a big win.

WOW guys !!! Looks like we found a needle in a hay stack. We found a member of the Hornets that actually beat H-D. That is some good luck there, taking into consideration that Hardin has only beat H-D 6 times in 50 games. H-D's all-time record against Hardin is 44-6 !!!!!!!!!!!! CHEW ON THAT BIT OF HISTORY CO-PILOT !!!

Well it looks like the fans of both teams will be sitting beside each other in this match since they haven't even started construction on the home stands. I drove by the field yesterday and didn't even see the material on the ground. This will be interesting. Good luck to both teams. Should be a great game!

Actually I believe it was 2-0. When ya'll actually win any type of championship then ya'll might see how it feels! Funny we are the laughing stock that ya'll (always the bigger school) can't seem to beat! If HD is the laughing stock what does that make ya'll? Pile of garbage?!? Better stick to basketball or volleyball where ya'll have actually been somewhat successful!

Hardin is picked by all the experts to beat H-D,some say even blow us out.Hardin is a 2A playoff football team,that lost to a good New Waverly team that was a State semi finalist last year. By all technical accounts Hardin should beat 1A H-D this year and every year. The pressure is on Hardin not H-D. The Bobcats are expected to lose. Most 1A schools would be picked to lose. But with this game being a rivalry that spans for 50 years anything could happen.Also the pride and tradition H-D has will always keep H-D in the dog fight.H-D would love to make their all-time record against Hardin 45-6. WOW what a winning percentage for H-D !!! So Hornets the pressure is on yall, try not to lose to a small 1A school. Bobcats do what we do. BOBCATS 21 Hardin 20

Hardin is picked by all the experts to beat H-D,some say even blow us out.Hardin is a 2A playoff football team,that lost to a good New Waverly team that was a State semi finalist last year. By all technical accounts Hardin should beat 1A H-D this year and every year. The pressure is on Hardin not H-D. The Bobcats are expected to lose. Most 1A schools would be picked to lose. But with this game being a rivalry that spans for 50 years anything could happen.Also the pride and tradition H-D has will always keep H-D in the dog fight.H-D would love to make their all-time record against Hardin 45-6. WOW what a winning percentage for H-D !!! So Hornets the pressure is on yall, try not to lose to a small 1A school. Bobcats do what we do. BOBCATS 21 Hardin 20

Sorry BOBCAT but no "expert" gives a shit about this game

I HAVE 3 BROTHERS AND MYSELF WHO PLAYED FOR HARDIN AND 3 BOYS OF MY OWN WHO PLAYED FOR H-D. THIS GAME BETWEEN H-D AND HARDIN IS ABOUT PRIDE AND WHO WONTS TO PLAY FOOTBALL FOR THE FULL 4 QUARTERS. TAKE YOUR EXPERTS AND PUT THEM IN THE STANDS ON THIS ONE. I WISH BOTH TEAMS A LONG AND HEALTHY SEASON.

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  ALF

Please show me where these "experts" have made this pick. Who is "all the experts"?

ALOT OF SMACK TALK FROM A Ā 1A SCHOOL . THERE IS NO WAY YOU WILL BEAT HARDIN Ā ;) ;)

We heard that crap last year. Guess who won !!! H-D WON !!! This ole 1A small school has a tradition of beating bigger schools. Last year all we heard on here was how Stelly and Villamez was gonna kill H-D. Aaron Cook rushed for more yards than Stelly and Villamez combined. Also that Bobcat defense was hitting Hardin in the mouth all night. H-D has always shut down Hardin's stars like Andre Fairley,John Ballew,Pat Reescano,Peanut Reescano, John Stelly and Mitch Villamez.

Can you please remember the joke of a quaterback Hardin had last year? Hardin also doesn't have a lot of size, so it could be anyones game. HD also brings their "A" game when they play Hardin always have, always will.

Man, where have I been this summer?? Talk about some smack getting ran on a thread! But you know what, this is what Hull-Daisetta vs. Hardin is all about. As previously mentioned, it's a big rivalry game, and both teams show up with their A game, and it's usually a war. I talked to HD55 last night, and broke down my opinion to him. Hardin has talent, and alot of it. Minus Stelly and Pate, this is the same team that made a 2A playoff appearance last year, now with just more experience under their belt. HD lost proven leaders in stud RB Aaron Cook (who yes, did out-rush Stelly and Villamez combined last year), QB Sam Elliot who was a three year starter, and countless other seniors like Tre Dickerson, Scotty Gilmore and Yancy McCaully. Hardin on the other hand returns star RB Mitch Villamez, proven QB Myles Taylor, and explosive WR's like Hunter Davis. To top off HD's losses, their predicted starting QB Colby Huckabee transferred to Orangefield with his dad. If you look at all of the names and stats on paper, including Hardin having twice the enrollment numbers as HD, this one is a no-brainer. Hardin should take it to HD and never look back. You know what though, it probably won't happen because the Bobcats have two intagibles that cannot be coached, taught or stressed if it's not already present, and that is HEART and PRIDE. Hardin probably has 4 or 5 kids that may be better athletes than HD's best one, but it doesnt' matter. The last couple months, I have got to know several of this year's Bobcat team and I'm impressed with the fact that they are true bobcats, and know what it means to wear that uniform. I promise you when Friday night comes, and the bright lights shine upon the new Hornet field, HD will be ready, and they will will be as jacked up as you can possibly imagine. With the opening whistle, just like last year, Hardin will get hit in the mouth play after play by smaller, slower and less athletic kids wearing red and black all night long. That's what HD tradition is all about. We don't feel like we "can" win every game we play, we know we "will" win every game we play. Losing is not acceptable at HD, and you are groomed from a young age to understand this. The crime rate can be up, and the stock market down, but nothing matters in Daisetta except the Bobcats winning on Friday night. Like the old Aggie saying, we don't lose any games, we may just run out of time. This will be a battle as it always is, but I promise the Bobcats will show up and bring the hat. Hardin won't back down, as they are a talented well coached group of kids that knows how to win coming off last season. I can't wait for this game, and I hope everyone on this thread will be there to see this war. I'm not going to predict a score, I'm just gonna say let the best team win. Both teams bring it, and leave everything on the field. Good luck to both teams, and let's go BOBCATS!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder