**HJ vs. Lubbock Estacado...HJ FALLS SHORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**

Cody just relax bud!!!!!!!  Silsbee has as many state championships as you will have individual golf championships...........NONE!!!!

Disclaimer............this is a jab at hjlonghorn and not at Silsbee!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

:D :D :Dkp that was a good one but not to try and start anything but do you think silsbee had a chance against LE

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely Silsbee would have had a chance!!!!

I feel HJ should have won even though prior to the tip I would have given HJ less than a 50% chance of winning.  LE is the best team that HJ played all year by far!!!!!!!!  They do it all..........press, trap, man, inside, outside game, etc.  Very well balanced team. 

Guest hjlonghorn

Golf championships? Oh dont get me started there man. You dont even no how many 1st places i have. More than you can imagine :). Silsbee is a good team im not downing them one bit.

Does HJ have any State Championships in Powerlifting?

may have one pretty soon... got a jr guy in the 215 lb weight class i think that is going to compete in the regional tournament soon, and will more than likely (unless he breaks something) go on to state... and we'll see how he does there...

not sure on all his maxes but i do know that he's nearing the 600 lb mark on squat

Guest ST4life

may have one pretty soon... got a jr guy in the 215 lb weight class i think that is going to compete in the regional tournament soon, and will more than likely (unless he breaks something) go on to state... and we'll see how he does there...

not sure on all his maxes but i do know that he's nearing the 600 lb mark on squat

Has HJ ever been ranked in the top 5 in the nation in any athletic competition?

No and neither has Silsbee so who cares!!!!!

Guest hjlonghorn

Anything your willing to bet. Ill bet my senior year we win a state championship. Our freshman this year will be developed and we will be 5 players deep.

Guest spinks

Anything your willing to bet. Ill bet my senior year we win a state championship. Our freshman this year will be developed and we will be 5 players deep.

Seriously..............come on.........it takes alot more than what you have done to this point to talk about golf.  Trust me...........Kenny Powers did more in high school golf than you will dream of!!!!!!

Guest tigersvoice

"If at first you do not succeed then you just suck!!!!!!!!" ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

If at first you don't succeed, then change sports - this game probably isn't for you. :D

Guest ST4life

No and neither has Silsbee so who cares!!!!!

Yes they have........ I got a name for you and its Mark Henry top that HJ.........  ;D

Guest stevenash

I doubt that they have Top 5 Rankings nationally for powerlifting.............although if they do then I would assume that Mark Henry would be in it. ::) ::) ::)

Would he also be a top five ranked  WWF guy?

Guest stevenash

To clarify, I don't think they have national high school powerlifting team rankings, but, Mark Henry was the national powerlifting champion his senior year at Silsbee.

Not trusting my memory, but wasnt he also successful as an Olympian?  Wonder why it wasn't someone from Ozen?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder