**HJ vs. Lubbock Estacado...HJ FALLS SHORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To clarify, I don't think they have national high school powerlifting team rankings, but, Mark Henry was the national powerlifting champion his senior year at Silsbee.

Not trusting my memory, but wasnt he also successful as an Olympian?  Wonder why it wasn't someone from Ozen?

Mark never won a medal as a two-time Olympian weightlifter. He never quite could get the techniques down that makes up an Olympian weightlifter, it's very different from powerlifting. But, for Mark to make the team twice was a testament of his great strength. Only 3 super heavyweights make the US Olympic team. That comes from a very big pool of lifters nation wide. I believe that to be a great accomplishment in itself.

Guest DickVitale

Is Sutherland having his summer camp this summer? We weren't able to attend last summer due to prior commitments.

BLUEDOVE!!! You take your kid to HJ for camp? You mean there are NO OTHER basketball camps in this area that he can attend? Before you know it, you will be having a Cheeks, TX address, and your son will be a HJ Hawk....ewwww! :D 8)

Anything that you want to say to make yourself feel better!!!!!!!!!

No disrespect to Jasper whatsoever.............Silsbee lost to a team that they already beat this season by 44 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im glad we are not getting disrespected, because yes we beat Silsbee when it counted, and without our two-ways stars  in the guard position, we would not have gotten that far this year and Silsbee overlooked that, Congrats to HJ on the title run that they put forth, and Silsbee

Guest stevenash

Is Sutherland having his summer camp this summer? We weren't able to attend last summer due to prior commitments.

BLUEDOVE!!! You take your kid to HJ for camp? You mean there are NO OTHER basketball camps in this area that he can attend? Before you know it, you will be having a Cheeks, TX address, and your son will be a HJ Hawk....ewwww! :D 8)

What would you expect from just another unsophisticated and unknowledgeable bumpkin who does not know how big the world is?  As unworldly as we all are, we ARE smart enough to know the correct names of local municipalities.  Who knows, maybe Dove will want to send his kid to an OzenS summer camp.

What would you expect from just another unsophisticated and unknowledgeable bumpkin who does not know how big the world is?  As unworldly as we all are, we ARE smart enough to know the correct names of local municipalities.  Who knows, maybe Dove will want to send his kid to an OzenS summer camp.

Somebody take this guys account away.  ::)

I will bust that guy square in the mouth....How is that for fear? ;) No, stevenash, its not an idle threat... 8)

This is great!!!

Come into my web said the spider to the fly.

Reeling him in!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

LMAO This is to FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest nostradamus

no, no, no......don't delete it......you could sell tickets.....I want to be there to see it...of course, you may be getting more than you bargain for

Guest stevenash

no, no, no......don't delete it......you could sell tickets.....I want to be there to see it...of course, you may be getting more than you bargain for

hypnosis.jpg

I'm trying hard to be a part of their downward spiral in 3-A

Guest stevenash

Congratulations Dove.  Actually, it isn't all bad to live in our own little naive world. 

Congratulations Dove.  Actually, it isn't all bad to live in our own little naive world. 

I'm coming this summer whenever we get a chance to the Hawk Nest or whatever the old gym is called. ;)

To clarify, I don't think they have national high school powerlifting team rankings, but, Mark Henry was the national powerlifting champion his senior year at Silsbee.

Not trusting my memory, but wasnt he also successful as an Olympian?  Wonder why it wasn't someone from Ozen?

Mark never won a medal as a two-time Olympian weightlifter. He never quite could get the techniques down that makes up an Olympian weightlifter, it's very different from powerlifting. But, for Mark to make the team twice was a testament of his great strength. Only 3 super heavyweights make the US Olympic team. That comes from a very big pool of lifters nation wide. I believe that to be a great accomplishment in itself.

Didnt he make a breif run as sexual chocolate on WWE

Guest DickVitale

Yeah ok....I am urban remember....Suburban....but still URBAN....believe that. ;)

Guest tigersvoice

He made the U. S. Olympic Team but did not medal. :(

Guest stevenash

Yeah ok....I am urban remember....Suburban....but still URBAN....believe that. ;)

Ahhhh, and that strikes fear into the hearts of bumpkinland

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder