**HJ vs. Lubbock Estacado...HJ FALLS SHORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will give my analysis about 9pm

Here is my analysis........

HJ lost   :'(

I have been waiting almost 4 hours to respond to your post!!!!!  And here is what I came up with!!!!

You have been in hiding for 7 days now since Silsbee overlooked Jasper in a anticipated third matchup in a row with HJ in the Region 3 Final.........your Tigers should not have looked past the Dawgs!!!!!  And now after not saying a word for almost a week you come on here and post about HJ losing.  You have no class what so ever.........did your mommy ground you for a week after Silsbee lost and now you decided to post????  GROW UP!!!!!  You are 20!!!!!  Act like it!!!!  You never even played basketball and yet you continually run your mouth......HJ people do not like you and neither do the fine folks from Silsbee!!!!!  It is time for you to go away!!!!!

I will give my analysis about 9pm

Here is my analysis........

HJ lost   :'(

I have been waiting almost 4 hours to respond to your post!!!!!  And here is what I came up with!!!!

You have been in hiding for 7 days now since Silsbee overlooked Jasper in a anticipated third matchup in a row with HJ in the Region 3 Final.........your Tigers should not have looked past the Dawgs!!!!!  And now after not saying a word for almost a week you come on here and post about HJ losing.  You have no class what so ever.........did your mommy ground you for a week after Silsbee lost and now you decided to post????  GROW UP!!!!!  You are 20!!!!!  Act like it!!!!  You never even played basketball and yet you continually run your mouth......HJ people do not like you and neither do the fine folks from Silsbee!!!!!  It is time for you to go away!!!!!

AMEN!!

Now to what is important!!!!!  The game!!!!

First of all my hat goes off to HJ and the coaching staff.  After losing 8 seniors and having a team that only had three people that had played Varsity ball prior to this year you guys did what you had to do and did what no one thought that you guys could......you won the Region and got back to Austin for the 7th time in school history.  Unfortunately you ran up against a better team and the best team that you guys played all year!!!!  The PG and son of the coach from Estacado is a stud and only a sophomore.  He was the difference in the 4th and OT in my humble opinion!!!  Jacoby was guarding him with 4 fouls and really could not do anything with Ricossa already being out of the game.  Jarvis proved that he is Best Player in 21-3A and one of the best in the state in 3A!!!!!  Trey had a heck of a game as well and was money down the stretch from the FT line.  I feel so bad for Jarvis, Trey, Jon and Dylan that their high school careers are over.  Congrats to all 4 of them on a great 4 year run!!!!!  We could all say if this, if that and so on, but a game is a game and things happen.  Prior to the game had you of told me that we would lose in OT I would have been shocked.  This team had the size, speed and was better at every position except shooting guard......that was JB spot!!!!!  Yet HJ came out and jumped on them early and looked as if the Hawks would fly into the Championship game on Saturday and then the issue most thought would haunt HJ all season finally caught up with them...........depth!!!!!  Ricossa missed the final 10 minutes of the game after fouling out and Turner had to play the final 6-8 minutes with 4 fouls.  I give credit to the reserves who really held their own down the stretch.....Trent Nobles and Will Anderson.  The turing point to me was the fast break when the Hawks led by one witha few minutes left in the game and Turner streaked to the basket and laid it in and the ref called him for a charge...........I thought from my angle that the defender was under the basket.......oh well!!!!!  That would have put the Hawks up 3 and maybe 4 with 3 minutes left in the game........instead Estacado went down and hit a three to go up two!!!!!!!  That hurt bad!!!!!  I will not make any excuses for the Hawks!!!!!!  Congrats on a great season and I cannot wait until November for the new season and the new gym!!!!!!!

Now to what is important!!!!!  The game!!!!

First of all my hat goes off to HJ and the coaching staff.  After losing 8 seniors and having a team that only had three people that had played Varsity ball prior to this year you guys did what you had to do and did what no one thought that you guys could......you won the Region and got back to Austin for the 7th time in school history.  Unfortunately you ran up against a better team and the best team that you guys played all year!!!!  The PG and son of the coach from Estacado is a stud and only a sophomore.  He was the difference in the 4th and OT in my humble opinion!!!  Jacoby was guarding him with 4 fouls and really could not do anything with Ricossa already being out of the game.  Jarvis proved that he is Best Player in 21-3A and one of the best in the state in 3A!!!!!  Trey had a heck of a game as well and was money down the stretch from the FT line.  I feel so bad for Jarvis, Trey, Jon and Dylan that their high school careers are over.  Congrats to all 4 of them on a great 4 year run!!!!!  We could all say if this, if that and so on, but a game is a game and things happen.  Prior to the game had you of told me that we would lose in OT I would have been shocked.  This team had the size, speed and was better at every position except shooting guard......that was JB spot!!!!!  Yet HJ came out and jumped on them early and looked as if the Hawks would fly into the Championship game on Saturday and then the issue most thought would haunt HJ all season finally caught up with them...........depth!!!!!  Ricossa missed the final 10 minutes of the game after fouling out and Turner had to play the final 6-8 minutes with 4 fouls.  I give credit to the reserves who really held their own down the stretch.....Trent Nobles and Will Anderson.  The turing point to me was the fast break when the Hawks led by one witha few minutes left in the game and Turner streaked to the basket and laid it in and the ref called him for a charge...........I thought from my angle that the defender was under the basket.......oh well!!!!!  That would have put the Hawks up 3 and maybe 4 with 3 minutes left in the game........instead Estacado went down and hit a three to go up two!!!!!!!  That hurt bad!!!!!  I will not make any excuses for the Hawks!!!!!!  Congrats on a great season and I cannot wait until November for the new season and the new gym!!!!!!!

Oh man.. heartbreaking loss... i think the turning point was when ricossa fouled out.. that hurt bad... i saw you before the game when you first got there..

haha

HJ has beaten Silsbee so why would HJ not want to play Silsbee again????

Regardless your team lost to Jasper and then HJ beat Jasper!!!!  HJ lost to the better team yesterday.......I honestly feel that HJ gave it away but Estacado was and is the better team. 

You and I can say all we want and one thing will remain the same.........HJ 2009 Region 3 Champion!!!

Guest ST4life

Regardless your team lost to Jasper and then HJ beat Jasper!!!!  HJ lost to the better team yesterday.......I honestly feel that HJ gave it away but Estacado was and is the better team. 

You and I can say all we want and one thing will remain the same.........HJ 2009 Region 3 Champion!!!

::) yes they beat them 1 game out of 3.........

Guest ST4life

Actually HJ made the playoffs this year in football after being picked to finish last in the district?

did HJ beat Silsbee in Football last year ?

Actually HJ made the playoffs this year in football after being picked to finish last in the district?

or did Silsbee beat Jasper in football last year?  ???

Sorry, could not pass on that one.  ;)

Guest ST4life

or did Silsbee beat Jasper in football last year?   ???

Sorry, could not pass on that one.   ;)

Nope but if we play yall this season than Jermy Johnson might have something to say about that...... ;D

Guest ECBucFan

See everybody next basketball season cause I am headed over to the football forum where HJ is extinct...  ;D

Oh thats just too funny.  ;D  ST4 wins at the buzzer!  :D

Guest hjlonghorn

How many state championships does silsbee have? This is not a football thread. And plus West Orange is the only team that will probably ever go anywhere in football.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder