Predictions For 20-4A This Year?

X

Who do you think will be the #1 team in 20-4A?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the #1 team in 20-4A?

• Central
    • Livingston
    • Vidor
    • Nederland
    • LCM
    • PNG
    • Ozen
    • Lumberton

I Think the District Race will be close this year..But is just something in me That just thinks Central will win it...Is just something..AN im actualy an Angelton Fan  ;)..Hopefully we see them again..Their Overall Team Speed Was really Fast..Just Like in 1989 wen we played them..Fast even though we won 6-0..I guess Central is Known For Good D..An if im not mistaken i think they Had a New Coach in that Yr..im not sure though

Central

Lumberton

Nederland

Vidor/Png

Ozen

Lcm

Livingston

From what i See..They will be young thats why most of you are counting them out..But dont go by That..Angelton Last Yr only Had 6 Starters Back..And look what we did...With some good Athletes..but im sure Central is known for Good ATH....I also Like Lumberton..IIf Central Dosent win it they Will..Their a good Smash mouth Discipline Team..with a Big RB..(IDK HIS NAME)..IM THINKIN Central vs.Lumberton should be good..Ill be sure to be in SETX for that Game..it Very Well May Decied District..No Disrespect,thats just my opioion..

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Think the District Race will be close this year..But is just something in me That just thinks Central will win it...Is just something..AN im actualy an Angelton Fan  ;)..Hopefully we see them again..Their Overall Team Speed Was really Fast..Just Like in 1989 wen we played them..Fast even though we won 6-0..I guess Central is Known For Good D..An if im not mistaken i think they Had a New Coach in that Yr..im not sure though

Central

Lumberton

Nederland

Vidor/Png

Ozen

Lcm

Livingston

From what i See..They will be young thats why most of you are counting them out..But dont go by That..Angelton Last Yr only Had 6 Starters Back..And look what we did...With some good Athletes..but im sure Central is known for Good ATH....I also Like Lumberton..IIf Central Dosent win it they Will..Their a good Smash mouth Discipline Team..with a Big RB..(IDK HIS NAME)..IM THINKIN Central vs.Lumberton should be good..Ill be sure to be in SETX for that Game..it Very Well May Decied District..No Disrespect,thats just my opioion..

Me likes your opinion!  ;D ;D ;D  We hope to see Angleton in the playoffs again this year.  With the Diggs kid back, you know it'll be exciting!

1. Lumberton

2. Vidor

3. Ned

4. Livingston / PNG

* I would not underestimate OZEN or Livingston

I would not underestimate any team in this district. At the same time I also woudn't overestimate Lumberton or Central. It's going to be a good season I think.

My Top Four-

Lumberton-Strong D and good coaching.

Central-Plenty of athletes(as always) but not sure with so many players not returning and a new coach. Could workout for them                        tho. Heard good things bout the new coach.

Vidor- Lots returning 

Livingston-Ive only seen em play once but i got a hunch they may bring it this next year.

Livingston is one of many unknowns since the aren't really from our area directly...same could be said of Dayton when they were in our district, you just don't know what they have coming back so I consider them a wildcard...with all ofthe new coaches and systems this season, it should be very interesting.

Guest #1raider

Vidor..lots of guys returning.  Png has some speed you maynot be aware of. Nederland..well i just like them

When has PNG had speed. In port neches is a 4.9 forty considered fast?

Vidor..lots of guys returning.  Png has some speed you maynot be aware of. Nederland..well i just like them

When has PNG had speed. In port neches is a 4.9 forty considered fast?

An what speed does the Raiders have????

Anthony Beard [weighing 230] 4.7. Kyler Keith 4.5 (Junior Olympics competitor). Jesse Sparks 4.6. Sean Sparks [weighing 235] 4.7. Just to name a few. We may not be as fast as Central or Ozen but I dont think those numbers are too bad.  :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder