Predictions For 20-4A This Year?

X

Who do you think will be the #1 team in 20-4A?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the #1 team in 20-4A?

• Central
    • Livingston
    • Vidor
    • Nederland
    • LCM
    • PNG
    • Ozen
    • Lumberton

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lions

IF lc-m dose not make the playoffs this year, with all thay got it will be a couple years are more , but i got a feeling thay will be in the hunt

All they got? From what i've heard they don't have alot this year.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump

This Should be at the top of This HS football Forum..

I think the 4rounds deep Central went last Yr will push them to get back to the playoffs this year

I know it doesn't always happen like that,,But with as many underclassman that was on varsity last Yr that got to feel the deep playoff feeling..they'll wanna get back thier..that'll be thier drive

LCM wins it all then Ozen, Vidor, Lumberton, Central, Livingston, Port Neches Groves, and then last and least Nederland.

Have to say that woud be something to see from last to first in one year. I am just glad to see Vidor getting some respect this year. Another note, PNG lost a step last year, but you guys are always tough, better not look past the indians!

• 2 weeks later...

Just an observation since we are all obviously biased. My prediction is

1. Vidor

2. Pirates

3. VP

4. VHS

Now I said it! By the way I would be good with any of these places.

Now my real "guess" is

1. Vidor (biased)

2. Nederland

3. Lumberton

4. Central

??? But who really knows? 

Central

Ozen

Nederland

Lumberton

in any order, but these are the teams that will represent 20-4A in the playoffs

I think you can take Ozen out and add in Vidor. Yes I know they beat us last year. Believe me I can't forget it! What has changed at Ozen to make you think they will be in there, or is it just your team? If that is the case I understand the bias.

Can u believe that there is talk of Lumberton and Vidor being #1 and 2 in district? If I had offered any one that comment 3 yrs ago I would have been locked up. No one knows how this will play out but it is great as a football fan, that going into the season almost anyone in our district could make the playoffs.  Good Luck to all the teams and coaches!

Just a question.. How did they share the title when Lumberton beat Livingston? Just askin because I'm so confused

Because in the eyes of the UIL they tied with equal records, but we all know who won head to head.

Actually....

there "could have been" a "secret" meeting where the rules where changed after the fact enabling Lumberton to crown itself as district champs.

You know, what really gets me is how competitive all the 20-4A teams have gotten. It used to be the same story year after year with the mid county teams always staying on top. I am really glad that now it is anyones game to take the district crown.  It makes it that much more interesting because they are all pretty much on the same level, it just gives me goosebumps thinking about it. SETX HS football at it's best!

You know, what really gets me is how competitive all the 20-4A teams have gotten. It used to be the same story year after year with the mid county teams always staying on top. I am really glad that now it is anyones game to take the district crown.  It makes it that much more interesting because they are all pretty much on the same level, it just gives me goosebumps thinking about it. SETX HS football at it's best!

Yes 20-4A is very competitive and fairly evenly matched. Much more so than 19-4A, although that could changing also. The close district play is great and all, but what I would like to see more than that, is area teams going deep in the playoffs and competeing for a title consistantly. Dayton and Central had great runs last year, I hope some other SETX teams can keep it up this year. I'm growing weary of the north and northeast dominance! You can't tell me we don't have as much talent. What gives?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder