Predictions For 20-4A This Year?

X

Who do you think will be the #1 team in 20-4A?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the #1 team in 20-4A?

• Central
    • Livingston
    • Vidor
    • Nederland
    • LCM
    • PNG
    • Ozen
    • Lumberton

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm, livingston sounds like a good candidate  ;D

oh and its LCM, not bojo.  ;)

Get 'em LCM, who want to be a west texas copycat anyway. Just wondering though? What with their new coach coming from that area, should we start calling PNG, POJO or maybe Po-N-Go?  ;D

Or call Lumberton "OVERRATED"

Get 'em LCM, who want to be a west texas copycat anyway. Just wondering though? What with their new coach coming from that area, should we start calling PNG, POJO or maybe Po-N-Go?  ;D

haha, POJO sounds great. Mayne they´ll have the same luck with it that we did  ;D ;D

haha, POJO sounds great. Mayne they´ll have the same luck with it that we did  ;D ;D

We don't have to steal other schools traditions like LCM, we already have our own.

and exactly how good has LC-M ever been? have they ever been good and remember i know the history i played for them in the 80s

You can go back further than that! I played for them in the 70s. It was the early 60's when they were any good. Lets hope coach Crouch turns them around. I don't see it happening this year though.

and exactly how good has LC-M ever been? have they ever been good and remember i know the history i played for them in the 80s

The year they started being referred to as BoJo was the year they went 10 - 0 if I'm not mistaken, so to answer your question, yeah they were real good. Had to go look it up, it was 1994. Okay, this is the last time I'll modify this since you guys say they were better years ago, LCM has been in the post season 6 times by my count. 1961 Bi-District Round, 1969 Bi-District Round, 1992 Bi-District Round, 1994 Area Round, 1995 Bi-District Round, 1997 Quarter-Final Round (surprise there). They way I see it, the 90's were the best decade for LCM.

The year they started being referred to as BoJo was the year they went 10 - 0 if I'm not mistaken, so to answer your question, yeah they were real good. Had to go look it up, it was 1994. Okay, this is the last time I'll modify this since you guys say they were better years ago, LCM has been in the post season 6 times by my count. 1961 Bi-District Round, 1969 Bi-District Round, 1992 Bi-District Round, 1994 Area Round, 1995 Bi-District Round, 1997 Quarter-Final Round (surprise there). They way I see it, the 90's were the best decade for LCM.

Wrong about the "BOJO" beginnings.  That only started a few years ago when Moody arrived.  He brought "BOJO" but left behind his playbook.

Wrong about the "BOJO" beginnings.  That only started a few years ago when Moody arrived.  He brought "BOJO" but left behind his playbook.

LMAO, can't say anything else to that.  :D

ive been reading this a few mins now and every post has ozen ranked really low....I was just wanting to know why everyone is counting this team out ....from seeing them in their spring game they seem to be on course to have a pretty good year...of course they lost a few big named players but they seem to have a solid group of kids....and i hear nelson is doing great in keeping them disciplined and motivated

ive been reading this a few mins now and every post has ozen ranked really low....I was just wanting to know why everyone is counting this team out ....from seeing them in their spring game they seem to be on course to have a pretty good year...of course they lost a few big named players but they seem to have a solid group of kids....and i hear nelson is doing great in keeping them disciplined and motivated

I think Ozen will be much improved and will suprise alot of teams.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder