Who WINS..... Sulpher Springs or Dayton????

Who wins State?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins State?

• Sulpher Springs
    • Dayton

ill say without because everman is mostly a running team

QB's don't run ?  ;)

I'm SETexas...I think you know my answer...Dayton Broncos.  ;D

I wish I could make it to San Antonio. This should be great game to watch...lots of offense.

yea me to i go to bh and i saw dayton play a couple times this year and i have seen alot of film on everman and im a bronco supporter but everman had a better d then dayton not taking anything away from dayton because they are a great team and im not even saying they cant win this game because they have a good chance to write state champs on the water tower but i dont think that they can hold ss to below what they put up on everman i believe this is gonna be a high scoring game maybe 56-49 either way o and ss qb can run to so daytons gonna have to watch out for that to

Hey LSU Tiger...check your personal messages.

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See all the posts in last week's lead-up to Friendswood/LT. Don't give the other team any bulletin board material...

What do you mean Bulletin board material ???

Don't say anything that can be used by the other team for extra motivation.  Call someone out in the paper and you can be assured that it's up on their bulletin board all week.

um i dont think that one of our local papers saying GOOD things about the other team is a bad thing it shows them that we give credit where credit is due................. ;D

HAVE TO BELIEVE

GO BRONCOS

I'm sure it makes him happy that people are referring to him as "radio"

High class fans. I guess that makes you feel good to cut a kid down. I don't think y'all have a chance and I will continue to say that but you will never hear me single out one of your kids and try to belittle them. Truly Classless! I bet your Momma is proud!

Have you not been here for the past few days...this is an anything goes board.  Feel free to single out our kids and belittle or deride them...they've been called way worse by far better.

There's a spell check button down at the bottom...use it.

Another great post by a high class fan. Are you really concerned with someone using the spell check?

See all the posts in last week's lead-up to Friendswood/LT. Don't give the other team any bulletin board material...

What do you mean Bulletin board material ???

Don't say anything that can be used by the other team for extra motivation.  Call someone out in the paper and you can be assured that it's up on their bulletin board all week.

um i dont think that one of our local papers saying GOOD things about the other team is a bad thing it shows them that we give credit where credit is due................. ;D

HAVE TO BELIEVE

GO BRONCOS

That's true...just my point was that coach sure isn't going to say anything bad about the other team in the paper.

Another great post by a high class fan. Are you really concerned with someone using the spell check?

Why thank you :).  I do so appreciate your respect.  If you don't like what you're reading on this board or it "offends" you then leave and go back to Librarian.com

Until then try to come a little stronger than the tired ol' classy fan bit or the our region is tougher than yours.

Why thank you :).  I do so appreciate your respect.  If you don't like what you're reading on this board or it "offends" you then leave and go back to Librarian.com

Until then try to come a little stronger than the tired ol' classy fan bit or the our region is tougher than yours.

If the shoe fits...............

We've already had the Alamodome pre-stock the visitors side with Kleenex so you won't have to look far to find them on Saturday at 5:00.

Well thats a good thing considering SS is the home team.  Ya'll will probably need them.  Go SS!  Just our fans are cocky not the players.  Our boys will be ready for whatever ya'll bring.  We had Everman d with their hands on their hips before the half!

We've already had the Alamodome pre-stock the visitors side with Kleenex so you won't have to look far to find them on Saturday at 5:00.

Well thats a good thing considering SS is the home team.  Ya'll will probably need them.  Go SS!  Just our fans are cocky not the players.  Our boys will be ready for whatever ya'll bring.  We had Everman d with their hands on their hips before the half!

No kiddin'...man those guys are gonna be po'ed that I have to change the order again.

Congratulations...you beat Everman and your defense is stout.

just curious to see what yall think cause i have seen the stats and the rankings but who in yalls opinon is a all around better team dayton or everman

Is that Everman with or without there starting QB ?  ;D

he was out for one quarter and the second string was faster and ran harder anyway...where were you going with this?

so why is he second string?

That is garbage.  If the second team qb was better he would be the starter.  Fact is you were down until the STARTING qb went out.  And the week before Heath was playing WITHOUT their starting RB,  and they still almost got you.  NETX football is great ball, no doubt.  But we play great ball down here in SETX, keep doubting us and giving us all the great bulletin board material.  I was told when I was young "Son, don't worry about the guy that is loud and boastful...worry about the one who is quiet, and over-looked."  Keep talking.

Sorry Bronco fans, your not better than Heath or Everman. You talk about the Everman QB going down hurting the team? You mean you can't find another guy to hand the ball off? They were a running team. The QB didn't throw that much all season.

Sorry but our region was much better than yours and I will be surprised if you are any better than Denison. Same smack talk but same result. This will get ugly quick.

Broncos = bills of the 90's. Come from a weaker division.

You are no La Marque from a few years ago.

I'll give you the wins over Heath without their 1st Team All-State RB because injuries happen and Everman, but I'm not gonna give you any credit for beating Denison.....They were overrated and you know it....Good luck this weekend

just curious to see what yall think cause i have seen the stats and the rankings but who in yalls opinon is a all around better team dayton or everman

Is that Everman with or without there starting QB ?  ;D

he was out for one quarter and the second string was faster and ran harder anyway...where were you going with this?

so why is he second string?

Because he played first string free safety  (that is a defensive posistion)

Isnt trophy of texas a strip club?

OMG....  Can't help myself...   Doesn't your momma work there?? 

lol... yeah she works there. Thats why I hang out there so much. Stop by and bring your unicard and I will buy you some purple koolaid. WildcatsRule, you too will be on the bronco bandwagon after this game. Just like the Lobo's will be on the LT bandwagon.

no intellegent talk here!!!!

It's trash talking here...not 4th grade playground garbage.  Next thing I'm waiting to hear is nanabooboo stick your head in ...

Where's Wildcat fan or whatever his name was...someone in SS call that guy and tell him to get back on here...he came strong and held his own...even throwing a few momma jokes in there, see above.

Sorry Bronco fans, your not better than Heath or Everman. You talk about the Everman QB going down hurting the team? You mean you can't find another guy to hand the ball off? They were a running team. The QB didn't throw that much all season.

Sorry but our region was much better than yours and I will be surprised if you are any better than Denison. Same smack talk but same result. This will get ugly quick.

Broncos = bills of the 90's. Come from a weaker division.

You are no La Marque from a few years ago.

I'll give you the wins over Heath without their 1st Team All-State RB because injuries happen and Everman, but I'm not gonna give you any credit for beating Denison.....They were overrated and you know it....Good luck this weekend

I don't necessarily disagree with you on that. But I am curious why you think they were overrated?

That is garbage.  If the second team qb was better he would be the starter.  Fact is you were down until the STARTING qb went out.  And the week before Heath was playing WITHOUT their starting RB,  and they still almost got you.  NETX football is great ball, no doubt.  But we play great ball down here in SETX, keep doubting us and giving us all the great bulletin board material.  I was told when I was young "Son, don't worry about the guy that is loud and boastful...worry about the one who is quiet, and over-looked."  Keep talking.

So based on your philosophy - SS can't beat a team because of ONE player being out? That is garbage!

I will give you that SS took advantage of the starting QB taking a break on the sideline - but you wouldn't? It was shift in momentum!

As far as the comment about HEath and the RB - not our fault - you are grasping dude!

SS will win - you will see! but hey i admire your faith

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder