Lumberton vs. Nederland Predictions?

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a minute; Big Ned has this #1 offense that has lost 2 games at the end of District!  Something is wrong here!

All I got to say;  I think the real Bulldogs play for the L-TRAIN.  There's no quit in the player's!  The L-TRAIN is nothing fancy ..... just seems to just  GIT ER DONE!

I still see them DAYTON fans are still a little upset about last year .....lol!  Hadn't heard much from ya'll this year!  Thought you had moved to TENN.! LOL!

It's hard to win at NED. as we all know ........ but it will be demoralizing to NED if the L-TRAIN does.

And to ALL who said the L-TRAIN, was some one hit WONDERS ....... KISS MY GRITS!

THE L-TRAIN  ROLLS AGAIN!

Dang Nazerath, what forum you been on, the Burros have been trying to get into Lumbertons head for at least the past week, laying it on thick.

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

You Lumberton fans are dilusional, U, you if you're basing it off of last year, heck if you're basing anything about Nederland's offense off of last year, you're not enough close enough to be in right field.  And if you are talking about Bellows throwing a few incomplete passes, then yes, he must not be meeting expectations.  The kids TD/Int ratio is great, he makes plays out of the pocket, throws on the run.  I'm missing something here.

Look Brubaker, I'm not trying to talk down on the kid, o.k. Maybe he is a lot different this year and he will prove me wrong Fri. night, although I hope he doesn't. I also said nothing about incomplete passes??? I did heard that he isn't very good on the run though. Just what I've overheard from someone that would know. If we don't get pressure, he will have a big night. If we do get consistent pressure, I like our chances. I'm not making any kind of prediction for this game.

Guest Brubaker

Flat out running, no he's not extremely fast, but throwing on the run, kid has been very good if not great in my opinion.  The first TD of the second half against Vidor came after Vidor flushed him from the pocket and he made a perfect touch pass over a defender into Cardenas arms.  Look the talking is ridiculous at this point, you'll be able to make your own evaluation Friday, but he's MUCH, MUCH better than last year, and that's just him.  Doesn't even mention the folks around him, the line, an excellent running game and receivers galore. 

Out of the games in 20-4A and 19-4A

20-4A, the game to be at is in Nederland.

NO WAY does Lumberton want to lose this game, and Nederland would love to get revenge for last years loss.  Both teams will play till the bitter end in this one.

19-4A.

CE King vs Crosby should be a great game, it is for 2nd place and should be competitive.

The big winner is the Nederland game.

GO BULLDOGS!!!!

Ok Nederland...we've heard a lot of talk about the improved offense and we want to see it.  We're bringing at least 9 Dayton fans and sitting on the Nederland side.  Do your part and get us the first round match-up we want to see.  One of those 9 will be missing his first Dayton game in 36 years.

Ok Nederland...we've heard a lot of talk about the improved offense and we want to see it.  We're bringing at least 9 Dayton fans and sitting on the Nederland side.  Do your part and get us the first round match-up we want to see.  One of those 9 will be missing his first Dayton game in 36 years.

WOW!!

::)  ::)

WOW!!

Our boys will be sure to gve you guys a show...........and something to worry about 4 weeks from now. ;)

It amazes me how much attention we get from Dayton's entire fan base. If you dont like us, etc blah blah than why are u so concerned with what happens to Lumberton.....U guys have been a mere afterthought of the Raiders this year, you're out of our district, and nobody cares about what happens to you.

Wait a minute; Big Ned has this #1 offense that has lost 2 games at the end of District!  Something is wrong here!

All I got to say;  I think the real Bulldogs play for the L-TRAIN.  There's no quit in the player's!  The L-TRAIN is nothing fancy ..... just seems to just  GIT ER DONE!

I still see them DAYTON fans are still a little upset about last year .....lol!  Hadn't heard much from ya'll this year!  Thought you had moved to TENN.! LOL!

It's hard to win at NED. as we all know ........ but it will be demoralizing to NED if the L-TRAIN does.

And to ALL who said the L-TRAIN, was some one hit WONDERS ....... KISS MY GRITS!

THE L-TRAIN  ROLLS AGAIN!

Dang Nazerath, what forum you been on, the Burros have been trying to get into Lumbertons head for at least the past week, laying it on thick.

I had to ride IKE out like a BRONCO ....... until IKE was completely gone ....... was alot of damage but the L-TRAIN still ROLLS!

It amazes me how much attention we get from Dayton's entire fan base. If you dont like us, etc blah blah than why are u so concerned with what happens to Lumberton.....U guys have been a mere afterthought of the Raiders this year, you're out of our district, and nobody cares about what happens to you.

You should probably put the cares in the past tense as we'll likely be your first round opponent.  Who ever said we didn't like you anyway?  Raideroldtimer makes me laugh out loud at least once a day.  We just don't think your football team can beat ours...hence the posts on this forum.  How many of you who played didn't want obnoxious fans that were behind you 100%?  Nederland is a good preview as they run a similiar offense...just take what they have, add a little more speed and athleticism, throw in a better defense, and paint it Purple and you have Dayton.  If you don't like it then don't read it...pretty easy huh?

Or you could just take the simple advice of BMF and throw down a Zoloft dude.

WOW!!

Our boys will be sure to gve you guys a show...........and something to worry about 4 weeks from now. ;)

I think you Lumberton are out of your mind for thinking you can hang with dayton.  If yall beat Nederland, yall won't face Dayton because yall will be doing good to make it 2 rounds deep... No way you make it to the 3rd round

Sounds to me like yall are missing the Dayton game not to see Nederlands improved offense but to see what Lumberton really has.

Someone seems to be a little worried about the first round.  :-[

Sounds to me like yall are missing the Dayton game not to see Nederlands improved offense but to see what Lumberton really has.

Worried...uh no.  Wanting to see what's making such loud noise in East Texas...well a L-Train makes a lot of noise and Nederland has offense coming out the ears.  Plus, wouldn't it be fairly ignorant to predict a winner when you've only seen one team play?  This way I'm justified next week when I say we're going to clean the field with the L-Train.

Worried...uh no.  Wanting to see what's making such loud noise in East Texas...well a L-Train makes a lot of noise and Nederland has offense coming out the ears.  Plus, wouldn't it be fairly ignorant to predict a winner when you've only seen one team play?  This way I'm justified next week when I say we're going to clean the field with the L-Train.

Sounds like a good reason to make the trip to NED. It may be a little crowded but Lumbertons side will have plenty of room at halftime after the Dogs show em whats up in the first half. That L-train will be sputterin!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder