Moody's decision pulls plug on Orange Bowl

KFDM COOP

Fans of LC-M we have sat around long enough and watched this guy screw up our football program.  It is time that something is done about this now, getting on this board and talking about it is not going to help.  We must let our Superintendant and school board know how we feel about this.  If we don't then we are really just full of hot air and don't care.  I have already made my contact tonight I urge you to do the same.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Indian Chief

SO MOODY IS THE ONLY COACH IN THE AREA THAT IS SMART ENOUGH TO MAKE A GOOD DECISION FOR HIS KIDS.  ALL OF THESE OTHER COACHES ARE BEING SELFISH BY STILL PLAYING?

Scared to play!

YES, he really said it about the pacifers. He might have been trying to be funny but in his position at this time he is no comedian. As for the Bmt. Enterprise article...Moody has no say on money because he is very money hungry for his own football program. WOS will lose money on football programs that have already been printed for this game. It is not just calling off a game....like it was said before it involves not only the football team but cheerleaders, drill team, band and the community. For those that are seniors in all these activities they don't want to miss out on one single game. Their senior year goes fast enough.

WOW i can't believe i'm really getting screwed out of my senior year. this is a game i've been looking forward to since it ended last year. i would just as soon get 10 more of my teammates and show up at WOS with the 11 of us. this is truly ridiculous. for most of us this will be our last football season ever, and when we are told every practice to play every snap like its your last and that you miss it when its gone, this is totally hypocritical to not play when there is a perfectly good opportunity to

Two words that should describe coach "hurricane" moody's contract at mlc, BUY OUT!!  hurricane moody is a disgrace to his team, his town, his school, and his family!!  This guy definately needs to let in on a little secret, THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL HE WILL EVER COACH PAST HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!!!  What a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two words that should describe coach "hurricane" moody's contract at mlc, BUY OUT!!  hurricane moody is a disgrace to his team, his town, his school, and his family!!  This guy definately needs to let in on a little secret, THERE IS NO WAY IN heck HE WILL EVER COACH PAST HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!!!  What a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1

My wife has more guts and competitiveness than this guy!  After reading this second article this guy actually uses the kids as an excuse!  This is an absolute outrage if this man is allowed to mentor young men and women!  I mean how would you like to be in a foxhole with this guy?  I just can't get over this cowardly act!  Surely somewhere inside this guy there is just a little bit of pride that when he wakes up in the morning and sees that he is the only person in a gazillion mile radius that is not playing he will reschedule!!  I mean this is gonna be way more embarrassing to your school and team than if the score was wos 99 lcm 0.

and yet another +1

We are about to start sending out warnings effective immediately about coach bashing. We've been letting some of it go, but as of now we won't. SETXsports needs to keep a good working relationship with LCM ISD and all other administrations in order to function the way we want too. No one poster who is breaking rules is worth losing that.

This is not us saying with agree or disagree with anyone. We just dont want to be a venue known as a place where people can insult coaches and players. There are others who encourage that. We don't.

So enjoy your stay and please ask me any questions you have via pm. Moderators please make note of this post.

Well as you can see, he is not really scared of WOS, it is BC that terrifies him!!! ;D They obviously need two weeks to prepare for a team that was 0-10 last year!! :P  The real pressure on him will be the next week at Bridge City when the entire Golden Triangle will be watching and hoping for the 3A Cardinals to put it on him.  He will have a lot more trouble explaining a loss to the Cards than a loss to the Mustangs! :o  The kids and good people of LC-M deserve better and they will no doubt express their feelings to the powers that be in Bear country.   ;D

Well as you can see, he is not really scared of WOS, it is BC that terrifies him!!! ;D They obviously need two weeks to prepare for a team that was 0-10 last year!! :P  The real pressure on him will be the next week at Bridge City when the entire Golden Triangle will be watching and hoping for the 3A Cardinals to put it on him.  He will have a lot more trouble explaining a loss to the Cards than a loss to the Mustangs! :o  The kids and good people of LC-M deserve better and they will no doubt express their feelings to the powers that be in Bear country.   ;D

if he loses to BC i can only imagine whats going to be said after the loss.  :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin

• Well, the ones who are upset by this are the same ones who can’t define a woman. There was another woman who everybody came down on for hunting. We are a nation of the offended.  
    • For what it’s worth, polling after this came out show her with an 81% disapproval rating.  Only 21% of republicans said she’d be a good choice for veep, and only 28% of self-identified “very conservative” voters said she’s a good option.  Bragging about killing a dog apparently resonates poorly across political affiliations.  
    • They don’t, and they won’t.  May not be an issue in South Dakota, but certainly is on the national stage.  Even my mother in law, who strictly watches OAN and thinks Trump is a great guy who’s never committed a crime in his life is completely disgusted by this.  I know about bad dogs, and don’t have an issue with what she did,  and I’m sure most of us on here agree.  But as is often this case, it’s not going to be our opinions that decide this election.  I thought she might be a valuable running mate that could bring in the female vote, but I’m hoping Trump has the sense to stay away from her now.  
    • I like the approach, here it is, if you don’t like it don’t vote for me, it’s refreshing to see the Ronald Reagan approach. Not every statement needs to be based on a perceived reaction from folks. Don’t think for a minute democrats didn’t have this knowledge, just not the right time to use it, remember Romney and the dog carrier, they knew.  
    • The year after he left DC spell had them boys physical… beat Roschon Johnson and the Indians at home. They were roughing him up all night long. 
  • Topics