Columbia University Protest Response

This is the hidden content, please

Glad to see some of this happening.  I'm sick of the anti-american  and anti-Israel nonsense that's been allowed at some of the most prestigious colleges our country has to offer.  In this case Columbia has had 108 student protestors arrested and trespassed, with Barnard college then suspending them from class and housing.  This younger generation thinks they can do whatever they want.  I'm glad the tides are starting to turn and these kids are starting to get a lesson in what happens when you act like entitled idiots.  

I know that I'm not as conservative as some of you guys on here, but for the life of me I can't figure out why there are so many thousands of anti-american foreigners up in the northeast.  For me, the very first time you get caught participating in one of these protests, especially if you're burning flags, holding a sign criticizing america, etc., you're deported if you don't have citizenship.  If you have a visa, it's revoked.  If you weren't born here, you're sent to where you were born and not allowed back.  I have no issue with diversity, but why on earth do we allow people to come here who hate us?  Send them back.

7 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Glad to see some of this happening.  I'm sick of the anti-american  and anti-Israel nonsense that's been allowed at some of the most prestigious colleges our country has to offer.  In this case Columbia has had 108 student protestors arrested and trespassed, with Barnard college then suspending them from class and housing.  This younger generation thinks they can do whatever they want.  I'm glad the tides are starting to turn and these kids are starting to get a lesson in what happens when you act like entitled idiots.  

I know that I'm not as conservative as some of you guys on here, but for the life of me I can't figure out why there are so many thousands of anti-american foreigners up in the northeast.  For me, the very first time you get caught participating in one of these protests, especially if you're burning flags, holding a sign criticizing america, etc., you're deported if you don't have citizenship.  If you have a visa, it's revoked.  If you weren't born here, you're sent to where you were born and not allowed back.  I have no issue with diversity, but why on earth do we allow people to come here who hate us?  Send them back.

I would like to give a rebuttal to this!!

But I can’t think of one…. 

21 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Liberalism

Progressivism

Wokeism

On 4/19/2024 at 2:05 PM, bullets13 said:

Why was she arrested?

Biblical Isreal and biblical Isreal are not the same. Some people don't consider the people living in the State of Isreal God's chosen people; instead, they think they are bullies that are massacring Palestinians. According to this article Ancient Israel refers to the Twelve Tribes of Israel who lived in the Ancient Near East from the Iron Age to the Roman time period of classical history. Most of the history of Ancient Israel is illustrated in the Old Testament of the Bible and/or the Jewish Torah. Jacob, a descendant of Abraham, was also known as Israel , giving his name to the land promised to his family by God, according to the Bible. Ancient Israel was located between the Mediterranean and the Fertile Crescent which is considered today to be part of the Middle East

On 4/19/2024 at 2:05 PM, bullets13 said:

same as @SmashMouthand @Separation Scientist

Liberals and anyone with liberal soft undisciplined mindset

Because we have become too soft. 
Even corporal punishment has been removed from most to all schools

Keep voting for softies from school board community county state fed and this is what you get.  

Funny thing about this, the Hamas supporters can burn flags and scream DEATH TO ISREAL and DEATH TO AMERICA and nothing really happens. Might be temporarily "arrested" then released with NO charges, at the most. 

Then, let a white kid even THINK the N-word on a college campus and the DOJ and Federal Government will come and charge him with a "hate crime" and the kid will never be forgiven. They will expell him and destroy him for life. 

From the article:

A viral video purports to show an anti-Israel demonstrator at New York University confessing she doesn't know why she's protesting.

In a video clip posted to X by former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, a young woman at Monday night's NYU protest struggles to answer when asked what the "goal" of the demonstration was.

"I think the goal is just showing our support for Palestine and demanding that NYU stops — I honestly don't know all of what NYU is doing," she tells the unidentified interviewer.

The protester then turns to another protester and asks if she knew why they were there.

"I really don't know. I'm pretty sure they are — do you know what NYU is doing?" she asks.

The second protester also admits she doesn't know why they're protesting at NYU.

"I wish I was more educated," she confesses. 

22 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

Funny thing about this, the Hamas supporters can burn flags and scream DEATH TO ISREAL and DEATH TO AMERICA and nothing really happens. Might be temporarily "arrested" then released with NO charges, at the most. 

Then, let a white kid even THINK the N-word on a college campus and the DOJ and Federal Government will come and charge him with a "hate crime" and the kid will never be forgiven. They will expell him and destroy him for life. 

Honestly, that's a whole different topic. The special "protected" word that is ok for some and not for others is an anomaly. 

The Hamas influencers at universities across the country are starting to smell like Antifa. And the colleges shouldn’t be surprised by these insurgent cells popping up on their grounds. They’ve made fostering anti-American ideas a key point of their curriculum, hiring professors who praise Hamas after slaughtering innocent women and children.

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Chanting “Death to America” shouldn’t be covered under 1st amendment free speech. I mean, you can say it, but there should be consequences.  Plus, free speech is for Americans only. 

Only if you ignore the Constitution.

I get the sentiment but I sometimes ponder when others may say, “We always support the Constitution”, “The Constitution has to be followed as the law of the land”, etc.

When in reality they mean, “I LOVE THE CONSTITUTION……. except the parts I don’t like”.

There are certainly parts of the Constitution that I would change if I had the option. 

On 4/24/2024 at 8:58 AM, Big girl said:

Biblical Isreal and biblical Isreal are not the same. Some people don't consider the people living in the State of Isreal God's chosen people; instead, they think they are bullies that are massacring Palestinians. According to this article Ancient Israel refers to the Twelve Tribes of Israel who lived in the Ancient Near East from the Iron Age to the Roman time period of classical history. Most of the history of Ancient Israel is illustrated in the Old Testament of the Bible and/or the Jewish Torah. Jacob, a descendant of Abraham, was also known as Israel , giving his name to the land promised to his family by God, according to the Bible. Ancient Israel was located between the Mediterranean and the Fertile Crescent which is considered today to be part of the Middle East

The Bible prophesied the destruction and restoration of Israel and the gathering back of God’s people. I don’t know about the purity of the twelve tribes, but God’s word is true regardless of how man interprets it. God says he will bless those the support Israel. Many consider Israel bullies because they don’t agree with the magnitude of their defense towards their attackers. The Old Testament is full of God’s support of the annihilation of their enemies.