House Passes Laken Riley Act – 170 America-Hating Democrats Vote Against Bill!!

Reagan

Just now, SmashMouth said:

"Psychologists suggest trying to find compassion for that antagonistic narcissist . After all, through their negative behavior, they are shielding their threatened ego with their insistence on always being right."

I'm sorry @Englebert

Are you really resorting to playing armchair psychologist. You just keep digging that embarrassment hole deeper and deeper. Seriously, what is wrong with you? Do you really want to pursue a path in which you obviously have no comprehension.

I really had no intention of letting you embarrass yourself. This is just getting ridiculous. I'll wait for CardinalBackers rebuttal instead of being the catalyst to your "clinical embarrassment". (I'll save you some research time and let you know that disorder does not really exist.) As much as you post on here, I really thought you had a bigger spine. CardinalBacker can dish it out, and can take it too. You, not so much. For wanting to be the morality police, you sure do exhibit a clear lack of morality. I suggest you spend more time in the psychologist's flat bed instead of the arm chair.

I had a friend text me a little while back, predicting that this thread would go to page 6 before 4:30pm today. I told her no way. Boy was I wrong.

Ha ha. I must be lying. I'm never wrong. At least that is what my last armchair psychologist told me. Should I continue seeing that psychologist or just emulate Trump and emphatically say "You're fired!"

That was fun.

5 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I had a friend text me a little while back, predicting that this thread would go to page 6 before 4:30pm today. I told her no way. Boy was I wrong.

Ha ha. I must be lying. I'm never wrong. At least that is what my last armchair psychologist told me. Should I continue seeing that psychologist or just emulate Trump and emphatically say "You're fired!"

That was fun.

You're re right. I'm sorry.

2 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

It's not the same thing. And even if it was (which it's not), then why are we asking for Trump to get off just because Biden did? Why aren't we asking why both should have to face consequences? Why do we keep putting our politicians on a pedestal & above the law?

Both Trump and Biden did what most Presidents have done, with no nefarious intent, I will add.

None have received the treatment from Democrats and the media like Trump has for doing the same thing other Presidents have done.

Whether you like the guy or not, and I’m not a fan of the man, the constant charges, impeachments and general coverage is something that should be an embarrassment to this country, all while many ignore the vegetable in the White House.

11 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Both Trump and Biden did what most Presidents have done, with no nefarious intent, I will add.

None have received the treatment from Democrats and the media like Trump has for doing the same thing other Presidents have done.

Whether you like the guy or not, and I’m not a fan of the man, the constant charges, impeachments and general coverage is something that should be an embarrassment to this country, all while many ignore the vegetable in the White House.

Agree 100%

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Vegetable…..lmao

On 3/15/2024 at 1:16 PM, Englebert said:

Are you really resorting to playing armchair psychologist. You just keep digging that embarrassment hole deeper and deeper. Seriously, what is wrong with you? Do you really want to pursue a path in which you obviously have no comprehension.

I really had no intention of letting you embarrass yourself. This is just getting ridiculous. I'll wait for CardinalBackers rebuttal instead of being the catalyst to your "clinical embarrassment". (I'll save you some research time and let you know that disorder does not really exist.) As much as you post on here, I really thought you had a bigger spine. CardinalBacker can dish it out, and can take it too. You, not so much. For wanting to be the morality police, you sure do exhibit a clear lack of morality. I suggest you spend more time in the psychologist's flat bed instead of the arm chair.

What disorder doesn't exist?

On 3/14/2024 at 12:43 PM, thetragichippy said:

LOL......You are ate up with CNN talking points. No one, unless evil is OK with babies starving to death. One could make an argument that someone who has 1 or more babies but can't afford food for them without government assistance is "OK with babies starving".  The rest of your comments is nonsense too, but I'm not wasting time addressing it. 

So, do you support entitlement programs?

On 3/15/2024 at 8:26 AM, Englebert said:

More lies, and accusing me of lies. How long will you embarrass yourself.

Obama weaponized the IRS against Conservatives. He spied on Fox News (and AP) reporters. Are you denying these facts? I'm sure he probably had something to do with Hillary's "Russia, Russia, Russia" dossier. No telling what else was done. Biden has a new attack almost daily. You even admitted it. So try to disprove these. And for bonus points, start listing those Trump political persecutions being done to Democrats. Maybe there are some. Otherwise, let's see if you must consider calling yourself a liar.

Trump did not run on "Lock her up". It was a saying at his rallies that caught on. He did not go after her because it was against form and fashion to go after your political foes. Do you remember when Conservative had character? I wish he would have had her investigated. She would be rotting in prison right now...where she belongs.

Trump fought against the spending bills given to him. He even shut down the government because of it. Do you remember that? Can't you get anything right?

Again, you are horrible at revising history to fit your TDS filled criteria. You have proven that you cannot analyze other people. It is laughable when you try. And yes, you should feel physically hurt when you are this stupid...if you had character.

What lies will you reply with now? Maybe get Big Girl to help you because you are doing a terrible job on your own.

Show me your source?

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

I already paid for your education. Now you expect me to do your research too?

The information is readily available.

Yeah right. I make more than you. Your little pennies mean nothing.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Yeah right. I make more than you. Your little pennies mean nothing.

Then do your own damn research instead of asking us peons to wait on you hand and foot. Or is it you are just incapable of such a mundane task?

And please explain how you think you know how much I make? Are you a trained profiler or just a pathetic stereotyper? Is there a difference?

Instead of answering those questions, please, just answer the pertinent question that everyone on this board is thinking: What makes you feel qualified to inject yourself into topics that are clearly beyond your comprehension? Did someone once tell you that you were "smart"? Would a smart person brag about how much they make after admitting they couldn't pay off their own debts?

26 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Answer my question.

I don't know how to dumb it down so far that you could comprehend. Feel fortunate that you don't have to concern yourself with Middle School issues. You might achieve that level one day, but please don't pay someone to teach you. I don't want to have to pay off another one of your loans.

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

Then do your own damn research instead of asking us peons to wait on you hand and foot. Or is it you are just incapable of such a mundane task?

And please explain how you think you know how much I make? Are you a trained profiler or just a pathetic stereotyper? Is there a difference?

Instead of answering those questions, please, just answer the pertinent question that everyone on this board is thinking: What makes you feel qualified to inject yourself into topics that are clearly beyond your comprehension? Did someone once tell you that you were "smart"? Would a smart person brag about how much they make after admitting they couldn't pay off their own debts?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

12 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You sound big mad.Couldn't? I most definitely could, I received an email saying that my loans were forgiven from my service provider.. I didn't ask or fill out any paperwork. The government backed the loan and said I had paid enough, too much. Again, pennies.

Just now, Big girl said:

You sound big mad.Couldn't? Nope, I received an email saying that my loans were forgiven from my service provider.. I didn't ask or fill out any paperwork. The government backed the loan and said I had paid enough, too much. Again, pennies.

• tvc184 locked this topic