House Passes Laken Riley Act – 170 America-Hating Democrats Vote Against Bill!!

Reagan

The House of Representatives on Thursday voted 251-170 to approve H.R. 7511, dubbed the ‘Laken Riley Act.’ 

170 House Democrats voted against the Laken Riley Act. Democrats hate Americans.

The bill requires ICE to arrest and detain illegal aliens like Laken Riley’s murderer until they are removed from the US.

“Democrats don’t care about your safety,” House Republicans said.   One has to wonder about those that would vote against something like this!  

This is the hidden content, please

This bill would force the US to enforce their own law and detain illegal aliens who commit burglary (breaking and entering) and theft.

The Democrat leader in the House said the Republicans were, “throwing together legislation that targets immigrants”.

Immigrants? The Dems just laid their cards on the table and broadcast what try are trying to gain. People illegally enter the country and then commit a crime and the Democratic parties refers to them as immigrants, otherwise known as unregistered Democrats.

Thirty-seven Democrats crossed the aisle and voted for this bill.

And our dumbass potus called her Lincoln Riley last night.  Guess he was talking about the football coach.  This joker is a complete embarrassment to the country, and we have those that don’t want to acknowledge that.  

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

And our dumbass potus called her Lincoln Riley last night.  Guess he was talking about the football coach.  This joker is a complete embarrassment to the country, and we have those that don’t want to acknowledge that.  

I tuned in hoping to see an epic train wreck, but it never happened. His delivery was far from perfect, but we never got a “locked up like Mitch McConnell and had to be led away by his handlers” moment, either. 

It wasn’t pretty and I don’t think anybody was convinced of his vitality by watching that. 

I remember a few years ago when it was scandalous that one of the Justices said “not true” during the speech. Then you had a congressman yell “liar” a year or two ago. I thought that there were some people who really made us all look bad last night. The catcalls, the guy in the gallery that got tossed out, etc… Things are getting worse between the factions in America, and this event just proved it… I’m not excited about where we’re all headed. 

Marjorie Taylor Greene did a good job of representing Trump fans, in my opinion. She looked ridiculous, acted inappropriately, made a fool of herself and put on display for the whole world how buffoon-ish and out-of-touch with reality Trump’s fans are on a daily basis. She served y’all well. 

Did anyone tear up the SOTU document? Can anyone ever look more ridiculous than that? It was even criminal but who will prosecute? 

This SOTU address was nothing more than a political campaign ad. Biden was reading a teleprompter. 

I didn’t tune in because there was a Popeye cartoon marathon on another channel. Anyway, I get my true SOTU on the news everyday. I don’t need some fool telling me lies and grinning that stupid smile. 

55 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I tuned in hoping to see an epic train wreck, but it never happened. His delivery was far from perfect, but we never got a “locked up like Mitch McConnell and had to be led away by his handlers” moment, either. 

It wasn’t pretty and I don’t think anybody was convinced of his vitality by watching that. 

I remember a few years ago when it was scandalous that one of the Justices said “not true” during the speech. Then you had a congressman yell “liar” a year or two ago. I thought that there were some people who really made us all look bad last night. The catcalls, the guy in the gallery that got tossed out, etc… Things are getting worse between the factions in America, and this event just proved it… I’m not excited about where we’re all headed. 

Marjorie Taylor Greene did a good job of representing Trump fans, in my opinion. She looked ridiculous, acted inappropriately, made a fool of herself and put on display for the whole world how buffoon-ish and out-of-touch with reality Trump’s fans are on a daily basis. She served y’all well. 

Sadly, there are folks like yourself that put more importance on the speech last night than what has actually happened over the last three years.

The guy that got tossed out lost his son in the Afghanistan withdrawal, remember that?

18 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Sadly, there are folks like yourself that put more importance on the speech last night than what has actually happened over the last three years.

The guy that got tossed out lost his son in the Afghanistan withdrawal, remember that?

Funny how some are embarrassed by some things that happened last night while totally overlooking the one, true embarrassment of my lifetime….. the traitor giving the speech. 

24 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

All I knew is that some dude up in the balcony was yelling something incomprehensible. 

I wonder who got that guy into the event? Five bucks says that they weren’t a Democrat.  Some Republican used that poor dad’s grief for a photo op. 

7 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

All I knew is that some dude up in the balcony was yelling something incomprehensible. 

I wonder who got that guy into the event? Five bucks says that they weren’t a Democrat.  Some Republican used that poor dad’s grief for a photo op. 

Yea, I'm sure he was simply looking for a photo op after losing his son in the 100% avoidable withdrawal from Afghanistan.  Your guy has blood on his hands and you have openly admitted you'll stand by and help him get re-elected.

11 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Yea, I'm sure he was simply looking for a photo op after losing his son in the 100% avoidable withdrawal from Afghanistan.  Your guy has blood on his hands and you have openly admitted you'll stand by and help him get re-elected.

Reading comprehension… I’m betting that some R congressman got that Dad a seat so that the Dad could make a spectacle. 

You do realize that every President, ever, has “blood on their hands,” right? 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Since you voted for him, I guess she served well also.

38 minutes ago, baddog said:

Funny how some are embarrassed by some things that happened last night while totally overlooking the one, true embarrassment of my lifetime….. the traitor giving the speech. 

He’s not a traitor. His political leanings are just different than yours. 

2 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

He’s not a traitor. His political leanings are just different than yours. 

Anyone allowing and encouraging our country to be invaded is a traitor. There’s another name for it?

1 minute ago, BS Wildcats said:

Since you voted for him, I guess she served well also.

I thought it was comical…. There she was in her MAGA hat, complete with pins, matching shirt, etc… she handed a pen with Laiken Riley’s  name on it and I was like “I wonder why he even accepted it?” 

At that point in the speech he purposely mispronounced her name as “Lincoln Riley” and made MTG look like a clown with her “say her name” shirt, which really wasn’t that hard, I guess. 

How bad must it suck when you put on a clown suit so that you can make a big splash at the biggest political event of the year, then get put in your place by a geriatric old dude like Joe Biden? 

6 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Reading comprehension… I’m betting that some R congressman got that Dad a seat so that the Dad could make a spectacle. 

You do realize that every President, ever, has “blood on their hands,” right? 

Yes, I do, however, some is avoidable, like the Afghanistan withdrawal.

4 minutes ago, baddog said:

Anyone allowing and encouraging our country to be invaded is a traitor. There’s another name for it?

Yes.

In favor of immigration. Not a racist. Humanitarian. Intelligent. 

Who y’all gonna get to build that wall? It won’t be whites or blacks, lol. 

1 minute ago, CardinalBacker said:

Yes.

In favor of immigration. Not a racist. Humanitarian. Intelligent. 

Who y’all gonna get to build that wall? It won’t be whites or blacks, lol. 

This is totally wrong and you know it. You’re back to arguing with a billboard sign. 

Just now, LumRaiderFan said:

Yes, I do, however, some is avoidable, like the Afghanistan withdrawal.

That was poorly done… but why didn’t his predecessor handle it in an orderly manner? Isn’t he all about America first, nationalism, isolationism, etc? Maybe because there wasn’t a “good” way to get our boys out of there?  

That was poorly done… but why didn’t his predecessor handle it in an orderly manner? Isn’t he all about America first, nationalism, isolationism, etc? Maybe because there wasn’t a “good” way to get our boys out of there?  

We're not talking about Trump, stay focused, for once.

1 minute ago, baddog said:

This is totally wrong and you know it. You’re back to arguing with a billboard sign. 

Here’s the thing… I think we need to fix our border issue. We can’t fit 7.5 billion people inside our borders and give them all a phone, apartment, food, healthcare, and a free college education. 

But I can also tell you that without immigrant labor, our economy would crash, without a doubt. 

I give the Dems credit for reading the room better than the Rs.  They’re the fastest growing segment of our population and will determine the outcome of future elections.  The Dems embrace them and the red hats are all like “send them back,” even though we all know we can’t survive without them. 

Here’s the thing… I think we need to fix our border issue. We can’t fit 7.5 billion people inside our borders and give them all a phone, apartment, food, healthcare, and a free college education. 

Even though this is a huge problem, do you really think this explains it away? It’s not just the red hats that want them out of here. You turn a blind eye to the terrorist threat, the invasion of gangsters/cartel members, streamlined drug smugglers, rapists, murderers, etc….. The workers to which you refer are covered under legal immigration. Of course you can continue with your mix and match approach and there are those you can spoon feed that garbage, but your argument really lacks any appeal. 

15 minutes ago, baddog said:

Even though this is a huge problem, do you really think this explains it away? It’s not just the red hats that want them out of here. You turn a blind eye to the terrorist threat, the invasion of gangsters/cartel members, streamlined drug smugglers, rapists, murderers, etc….. The workers to which you refer are covered under legal immigration. Of course you can continue with your mix and match approach and there are those you can spoon feed that garbage, but your argument really lacks any appeal. 

Trump put the total number of illegal immigrants 15 million last night on truth social. Biden says 2 million. As best as we can tell, the number of illegal immigrants that have come into our country since Biden took office is 7 million or so. 

Of that 7 million, how many were “terrorists, gangsters/cartel members, streamlined drug smugglers, rapists, and murderers?” Screaming about the small percentage of illegal immigrants who ARE criminals as a reason to stop ANYBODY from coming here is just a clever way of disguising the real issue… some folks (predominantly older white people) are still pretty racist… and they don’t want “them” coming over here. One of the key talking points in our District 18 House race was “Colony Ridge” and how Bailes’ legislation allowed it to happen. There’s another development going on in Hardin County right now that was created using the same legislation. It’s a 3200 home development called “Brampton Essentials” but it’ll be white folks so nobody cares.  

How stupid is it to campaign against Colony Ridge as being a freaking favela, when it’s guaranteed that they are going to be a huge voting block after the next census? I hope they can’t read all of those horrible things that republicans keep saying about them. 

So we are worried about the percentages being terrorists? Wow, what next? My wife and my two best friends are Hispanic, so don’t go there again. They should not be a voting block because they are not American and most would never swear allegiance to this country. They simply invade and your people make them more comfortable than good hard working Americans. Give it up man. Your argument stinks and again, you know it, but you will continue this charade of covering the wrongdoers. 
I’m done with this. Of course you will have the last day as usual. 

• tvc184 locked this topic