UIL to consider penalties for North Shore football for violating recruiting rules

11 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

I know what he wrote on his statement when he got investigated by GPISD admin…said he reached out to the kids for his recruiting services. This can easily be fact checked by going watch the meeting.

I deal in facts only not speculation & assumptions unlike most of you fools on here. 

Cameron resigned from his position on the North Shore coaching staff after school officials were made aware that he had attempted to recruit two players, one from Dekaney High and one from Cy Falls High, to play at North Shore.

"I accept full responsibility for my mistake and I sincerely apologize to Galena Park North Shore. All they did was trust me to be a leader in their program, and I failed them," Cameron said.

21 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Cameron resigned from his position on the North Shore coaching staff after school officials were made aware that he had attempted to recruit two players, one from Dekaney High and one from Cy Falls High, to play at North Shore.

"I accept full responsibility for my mistake and I sincerely apologize to Galena Park North Shore. All they did was trust me to be a leader in their program, and I failed them," Cameron said.

But Izzy says that's fake news

On 2/28/2024 at 2:20 PM, Coach_Izzy said:

What players did he recruit there? Lol he reached out to the kid AND several others for interest in his recruiting service a company he’s been running long before he got to NS. If you don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes please sit this one out.

Also you missed the part of the meeting where the GPISD Admin stated “Coach Cameron never admitted to us he attempted to recruit players during our investigation” 

Again y’all just be on here talking lol

Obviously you didn't know what was going on behind the scenes either XD.

18 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

I said he ain’t do nothing? Lol

Read through the thread and see how many posts you were wrong on.  I found 3 or 4 on the first page.  I’m kinda tired of talking about it, but you can carry on if you’d like.  

5 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Read through the thread and see how many posts you were wrong on.  I found 3 or 4 on the first page.  I’m kinda tired of talking about it, but you can carry on if you’d like.  

Coach Izzy struggles with vocabulary and comprehension. He frequently says things that are available for all to see and then denies them. Within this thread he stated that nothing illegal happened and that nothing would come out of the UIL investigation, meanwhile the NS OC admits to doing something Coach Izzy said did not happen. 

Very strange that the NS OC would end his career by confessing to something illegal that did not happen 

38 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

Coach Izzy struggles with vocabulary and comprehension. He frequently says things that are available for all to see and then denies them. Within this thread he stated that nothing illegal happened and that nothing would come out of the UIL investigation, meanwhile the NS OC admits to doing something Coach Izzy said did not happen. 

Very strange that the NS OC would end his career by confessing to something illegal that did not happen 

On 2/27/2024 at 3:50 PM, Coach_Izzy said:

FYI this had nothing to do with any type of recruiting violation from the NS program. This had everything to do with a disgruntled coach who has recruited kids from NS in the past & got in his feelings when he THOUGHT a coach from NS was trying to return the favor.

There won’t be any penalties handed to NS from this situation.

Here’s the post:

I said there wouldn’t be any penalties handed to NS & I was right. I also gave a back story to why the Dekaney Coach even made this an issue to begin with & gave the back story behind it. I can post the DM that was sent to me while I was still coaching, from a former Dekaney player proving the validity to the back story I provided. 

Furthermore you failed to mention how the NS OC said in a sworn statement that he wrote & gave to GPISD (which is what I based the statements I made on here off of) officials stating that the recruiting violations NEVER happen and that he reached out to the players in regards to signing up for his company services. Again this can be verified by simply going watch the meeting.

So let me get this correct I’m wrong for stating exactly what the guy told the admin during the investigating right? Before yesterday he NEVER admitted to any recruiting violations.

24 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Here’s the post:

I said there wouldn’t be any penalties handed to NS & I was right. I also gave a back story to why the Dekaney Coach even made this an issue to begin with & gave the back story behind it. I can post the DM that was sent to me while I was still coaching, from a former Dekaney player proving the validity to the back story I provided. 

Furthermore you failed to mention how the NS OC said in a sworn statement that he wrote & gave to GPISD (which is what I based the statements I made on here off of) officials stating that the recruiting violations NEVER happen and that he reached out to the players in regards to signing up for his company services. Again this can be verified by simply going watch the meeting.

So let me get this correct I’m wrong for stating exactly what the guy told the admin during the investigating right? Before yesterday he NEVER admitted to any recruiting violations.

Yes, you care "correct" in that you were "wrong". Well spoken.

13 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

You have quickly become the biggest clown on this site. I thank you for the amusement. 

Yeah cause I really care about the opinions of a bunch of old men who have never played sports and are clueless about whats happening in HS sports outside of SETX…