UIL to consider penalties for North Shore football for violating recruiting rules

FYI this had nothing to do with any type of recruiting violation from the NS program. This had everything to do with a disgruntled coach who has recruited kids from NS in the past & got in his feelings when he THOUGHT a coach from NS was trying to return the favor.

There won’t be any penalties handed to NS from this situation.

8 minutes ago, Matthew328 said:

I'll be shocked if anything more than a reprimand and probation is given to North Shore as a program...the Coach in question resigned before being let go...my guess is he'll get a suspension from coaching in the UIL

I could be wrong but he’ll probably get a slap on the wrist. The guy & his wife owns a recruiting service that helps kids get exposure from colleges. His wife is the director of recruiting at HBU & had the same title at Crosby before recently. He reached out to the kid from Dekaney (and several others from many different schools) in regards to signing up for services with his company.

Situation got over blown by a jealous coach who recruited a player away from NS to Dekaney (Davion Wilson who finished his HS career at PA Memorial) he got called out for recruiting the kid & now this was chance to attempt & return the favor I'm assuming.

13 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

They need to look up north at SOC, DVille, and DeSoto. All these powerhouse 6A’s recruit, nothing new. Sounds like they cherry picking

Nothing to do with the cherry picking…Dekaney HC posted the DM’s of the coach & his player on twitter. The UIL had every right to look into it.

1 hour ago, TradenupBH said:

They need to look up north at SOC, DVille, and DeSoto. All these powerhouse 6A’s recruit, nothing new. Sounds like they cherry picking

When a DM of a North Shore coach to a kid is posted the UIL has to look into it...doesn't matter the school

51 minutes ago, Matthew328 said:

When a DM of a North Shore coach to a kid is posted the UIL has to look into it...doesn't matter the school

Lmao those receipts don’t lie… but the coach is no longer with the program. So I am guessing NS HS will just get what some kind of warning? While the coach maybe can’t coach for a year with the UIL?

18 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Lmao those receipts don’t lie… but the coach is no longer with the program. So I am guessing NS HS will just get what some kind of warning? While the coach maybe can’t coach for a year with the UIL?

Speaking on things you have no clue about per usual…they don’t have a military forum you can join? 😂

4 hours ago, Matthew328 said:

I'll be shocked if anything more than a reprimand and probation is given to North Shore as a program...the Coach in question resigned before being let go...my guess is he'll get a suspension from coaching in the UIL

5 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Truthfully y’all don’t really be knowing what truly be going on outside of SETX smh

Interesting… thanks @Mr. Buddy Garrity