Orangefield 66 Crockett 56 - OT/FINAL

3 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

A Sheldon ISD friend of mine was there and she told me that one ref really had it in for OF and the OF coach. She said the other two were OK. She is knowledgeable and for her to comment like that it must have been really BAD! Nice job by OF overcoming that ref. There is no room for BS like that in the playoffs especially.    

Yeah one official had some suspect calls, at one point in the game he was telling a orangefield fan to be quiet or he had to go.. 

1 hour ago, Topdawg25 said:

Yeah one official had some suspect calls, at one point in the game he was telling a orangefield fan to be quiet or he had to go.. 

I was the Orangefield Fan mentioned, and I think its's obvious that I will stand up for kids anytime there is a need and always have. He wanted to feel like he was in control while he did his best to cheat the kids and coaches and literally came over to where I was while me and my son were talking.  What he was doing was blatant and obvious. I am always courtside with a camera, so Im pretty sure he backed off knowing everything he said or did could be proven. Furthermore, had a scout sitting next to me that knew the official very well. He knew everything he was doing had valid witnesses to it.

I can't stand cowardly, lying, cheating people, who spread ill will and discontent. Add to that, they are willing to go at kids who deserve better, and I'll 100% of the time stand between those kids and the fire. 

Edited by Cu Chulainn
Point was made

8 minutes ago, Cu Chulainn said:

I was the Orangefield Fan mentioned, and I think its's obvious that I will stand up for kids anytime there is a need and always have. He wanted to feel like he was in control while he did his best to cheat the kids and coaches and literally came over to where I was while me and my son were talking.  What he was doing was blatant and obvious. I am always courtside with a camera, so Im pretty sure he backed off knowing everything he said or did could be proven.

I can't stand cowardly, lying, cheating people, who spread ill will and discontent. Add to that, they are willing to go at kids who deserve better, and I'll 100% of the time stand between those kids and the fire. Im glad you think that is funny @Bobcat1! It shows more about your character than it ever will mine!

The laughing was referenced to an officially even speaking to a fan at all, that’s very unprofessional - It brought up a memory of a time my grandmother, aunt and my mother all were at my game and the official told Coach Ramsey to settle them down, he turned around and asked “Did yall pay your $2 to get in?” And the ref gave him a T. 

You take things very personal, I barely watched the game because my wifi cord was ran over by my roomba, I didn’t even know what fan he was speaking  by about. 

21 minutes ago, Cu Chulainn said:

I was the Orangefield Fan mentioned, and I think its's obvious that I will stand up for kids anytime there is a need and always have. He wanted to feel like he was in control while he did his best to cheat the kids and coaches and literally came over to where I was while me and my son were talking.  What he was doing was blatant and obvious. I am always courtside with a camera, so Im pretty sure he backed off knowing everything he said or did could be proven.

I can't stand cowardly, lying, cheating people, who spread ill will and discontent. Add to that, they are willing to go at kids who deserve better, and I'll 100% of the time stand between those kids and the fire. Im glad you think that is funny @Bobcat1! It shows more about your character than it ever will mine!

This is why I poke at you all the time.  There's so much wrong in this post.  The refs aren't cheating you or your kid.  They're certainly not afraid of you having "evidence" in a kangaroo court. You're not achieving anything by acting like a Jersey Shore fool (standing up for them as you say), except to entertain people.  Do you think that causes officials to change how they call in the Bobcats' favor?  And why are you even talking to your kid in the middle of the game?  Pretty sure he has a real coach who is pretty dang good.

Your son is a really good player.  Like really good.  And I love watching him play (except for all these techs), but I seem to find myself always watching your antics.  Orangefield has had a fantastic season and I hope it continues past Hitchcock.

22 minutes ago, 72 Pinto said:

This is why I poke at you all the time.  There's so much wrong in this post.  The refs aren't cheating you or your kid.  They're certainly not afraid of you having "evidence" in a kangaroo court. You're not achieving anything by acting like a Jersey Shore fool (standing up for them as you say), except to entertain people.  Do you think that causes officials to change how they call in the Bobcats' favor?  And why are you even talking to your kid in the middle of the game?  Pretty sure he has a real coach who is pretty dang good.

Your son is a really good player.  Like really good.  And I love watching him play (except for all these techs), but I seem to find myself always watching your antics.  Orangefield has had a fantastic season and I hope it continues past Hitchcock.

You have so much to say on a message board under a made up username, why dont you come introduce yourself to me at the game since you are there? 

Refs can be turned in to chapters for behavior violations even though I have never done it. The scout sitting next to me, knew the ref very well. No Kangaroo Court here. 

When I say, "talking to my son", its things like, "youre good bud, stay in there, it will be alright, keep doing what you are doing, God is watching etc...." Ref came over to me and went from there. Ask anyone who sits anywhere around me what I say to not only my son but any of the kids or the love that is shown. I have never done anything to disrespect Coach Whitmire or Coach Mcdonald when he was here, but since I was the one in the driveway and on the court with him since he could walk, Im going to always speak to him and encourage him like any parent would. Its just magnified because of the player he is and everyone including the officials know Ill be courtside at halfcourt. Not hard to figure out.

And yes thank you, Orangefield has had a fantastic season and we couldnt be more proud of the boys and their coaches. We will have to play our absolute best to beat Hitchcock and continue on, but WE BELIEVE

4 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

I remember when we had these conversations at LCM Jr high games I guess they followed. Thankfully.

Yeah he was a killer then too and it didnt fit the narrative folks wanted then either.  Glad you are happy he wanted to come back home, we are too! Plus, it lets yall move on to baseball as soon as Playoffs start for the other schools.  

5 minutes ago, Cu Chulainn said:

Yeah he was a killer then too and it didnt fit the narrative folks wanted then either.  Glad you are happy he wanted to come back home, we are too! Plus, it lets yall move on to baseball as soon as Playoffs start for the other schools.  

Absolutely right. There is 0 doubt your son is great. 0 doubt you are a passionate parent. But there seems to be some sense of entitlement other than being a parent or a fan. NO school wants to deal with people like that the refs know. The community knows...... Everyone does..... Your reputation procedes you. Just an observation, right wrong or indifferent.