Orangefield 66 Crockett 56 - OT/FINAL

1 minute ago, bullets13 said:

Lucky that didn’t cost them.  Can’t do that at that stage of the game 

That was one of the weakest techs I’ve ever seen. Whitmire was close to the other side of the bench not even talking directly to the official. That official was looking to T him up at that point 

• Bobcat1 changed the title to Orangefield 66 Crockett 56 - OT/FINAL
3 minutes ago, Elessar said:

That was one of the weakest techs I’ve ever seen. Whitmire was close to the other side of the bench not even talking directly to the official. That official was looking to T him up at that point 

That makes a lot of sense.  Knew it had to be something screwy at that stage of the game.  I do not miss having to watch high school officiating.  

13 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

From what little I saw - Smith and Wrinkle played really well, I lost wifi and couldn't watch most of the game. Anyone have a break down of the stats? 

Wrinkle had 20ish. Not sure where Smith ended up. 

A Sheldon ISD friend of mine was there and she told me that one ref really had it in for OF and the OF coach. She said the other two were OK. She is knowledgeable and for her to comment like that it must have been really BAD! Nice job by OF overcoming that ref. There is no room for BS like that in the playoffs especially.