Can Lumberton Beat Dayton In A Rematch Now That Dayton Has Found A QB?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MOJO ......MOJO ....... MOJO .......L-TRAIN brings the MOJO BABY!  I bet you don't score all them points on the L-TRAIN ......MARK MY WORDS...IF IT'S CLOSE AT THE END.....THE L-TRAIN ROLLS ON!

YES THERE'S GOING TO BE A TRAIN WRECK WHEN THEM BRONCO'S STAND IN THE WAY OF THE L-TRAIN!  BOOYAH!

WHO ARE WE? RAIDERS! BOOYAH!

MOJO ......MOJO ....... MOJO .......L-TRAIN brings the MOJO BABY!  I bet you don't score all them points on the L-TRAIN ......MARK MY WORDS...IF IT'S CLOSE AT THE END.....THE L-TRAIN ROLLS ON!

YES THERE'S GOING TO BE A TRAIN WRECK WHEN THEM BRONCO'S STAND IN THE WAY OF THE L-TRAIN!  BOOYAH!

::) :-\ ::)

Dude, I bet your face is painted blue and red right now! Go easy on the coffee! ;D

If Dayton plays Lumberton again I think you know what that L in front of L-Train will stands for...

i honestly like dayton's chances in a rematch.  they're hotter than anyone right now.  lumberton has had some big wins, but dayton is absolutely destroying their competition right now.  that being said, dayton is not the only team that has improved since the first meeting.  lumberton has won some huge games since then, and gained a tremendous amount of experience in winning tough games.  i'm going to pick dayton, but i'm not willing to put anything past lumberton at this point... they've stepped up time and time again.  

I think both teams better throw each other out of your minds for this week or you will both get a surprise from you opponents tomorrow!  Take care of one week at a time.  I am from Lumberton but, I know that Dayton will still be ticked off at Lumberton and will want to prove something to Lumberton.  Now no one wants Lumberton to win  more than I do and yes I have faith in the Raiders but don't get the big head and think that because you beat them once you can beat them again!  Play them like you would any other team.  Dayton has come a LONG way as have the Raiders and Dayton will want to prove it to Lumberton.  Lets both teams take care of this week and then let the battle begin next week!

GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!  Good luck this week Broncos!

CNN Breaking News......Huge train wreck in Deer Park Friday night,,,,Supposed cause of wreck was there was so much garbage on the track concerning a re-match between Lumberton and Dayton that the L-Train had no where to go.  Better quit thinking abouy each other so much and put a little thought to this weeks opponents.  Neither of you is playing "little sisters of the poor."

CNN Breaking News......Huge train wreck in Deer Park Friday night,,,,Supposed cause of wreck was there was so much garbage on the track concerning a re-match between Lumberton and Dayton that the L-Train had no where to go.  Better quit thinking abouy each other so much and put a little thought to this weeks opponents.  Neither of you is playing "little sisters of the poor."

I'll let Coach C worry about this week the topic here is next week!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin