Can Lumberton Beat Dayton In A Rematch Now That Dayton Has Found A QB?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tick tock, tick tock, the Broncos are coming, tick tock, tick tock, Broncos remember, tick tock

What does the clock say....

At 8 PM Thursday, November 29 the clock has on it...

191 hours or

11,4560 minutes or

687,600 seconds until 7 PM Friday December 7....

What might happen then ?

Well, if I were a passenger on the L-Train, I might get some AFLAC insurance before the clock hits zero....

The train tracks could come to an end in the middle of a bridge sending the mightly L Train spiralling down into a never ending valley that is filled with basketballs.

Tick Tock Tick Tock....

The clock keeps on ticking....

Just because you score more points and win by big margins against some of the same teams don't mean nothing. You can try to use that stuff to get in the other teams head, but I don't think thats going to work with the L-TRAIN right now. Dayton and Lumberton needs to worry about this week, not 2 weeks ahead. If anything does count the L-TRAIN has a W against Dayton already this year. The L-TRAIN has a W against the defending state champs. With that said I think These boys know they can beat dayton again. With that said I think we would be in daytons heads and thinking will it happen again. Its all about the match up, not at look how big I beat another team.

TOTALLY AGREE!!!  ONE WEEK AT A TIME.

I just hope they can find a stadium big enough for the L-TRAIN fans!!

Guest beards_bro

Are you serious....

Compare some scores....

Lumberton 33 Nederland 7

Dayton 63 Nederland 0

Lumberton 24 PNG 31

Dayton 40 PNG 7

Lumberton 35 Smiley 7

Dayton 49 Crosby 7 (Remember Crosby crushed Smiley in the regular season)

Lumberton 24 LaMarque 21

Dayton 42 Texas City 10   (Remember Texas City beat LaMarque in regular season)

All these point to one thing....

A HUGE TRAIN WRECK IN EIGHT DAYS

You say, "Are You Serious"? As if there is no way in hel. that Lumberton can beaT dAYTON. Shoot, the way you put it, you would think that Dayton was the New England Patriots and L-Train was the Miami Dolphins of this year. You can keep talking all of that nonsense about Dayton put up this many points and Lumberton only put up this many points. None of that crap matters anymore. All that matters is that Lumberton matches up very well with Dayton and even though they are very improved since the QB change, Lumberton will play Dayton with the same intensity if not more than last time. All of these teams that Dayton ran the score up on are not Lumberton...just remember that. Our boys are not 11-1 and into the 3rd round for no reason. You Dayton fans just keep thinking that you are going to blow out the train and you are in for a rude awakening if we make it past waller tomorrow nite. You will see!

Guest beards_bro

"The L-TRAIN has a W against the defending state champs."

The Broncos CRUSHED the team that BEAT the defending state champs.

All this talk is for nothing unless Dayton and Lumberton take care of business this week...

GOOD LUCK RAIDERS!!!

THE WHOLE COMMUNITY OF DAYTON IS PULLING FOR YOU!!!!

iT SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU PUT WAY TOO MUCH STOCK INTO WHO BEAT WHO AND BY HOW MANY POINTS AND COMMON OPPONENTS - OPPONENTS AND ALL THAT NONSENSE. tHIS IS NOT THE ONLY FACTOR IN DETERMINING OR TRYING TO PREDICT WHO MIGHT WIN THE GAME.

iT SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU PUT WAY TOO MUCH STOCK INTO WHO BEAT WHO AND BY HOW MANY POINTS AND COMMON OPPONENTS - OPPONENTS AND ALL THAT NONSENSE. tHIS IS NOT THE ONLY FACTOR IN DETERMINING OR TRYING TO PREDICT WHO MIGHT WIN THE GAME.

yes yes we know Lumberton doesnt take much stock in points hence tri district champs

considering these two teams are both different from when they last played, comparing scores is the best way to predict what might happen.  of course, by using this method, you can't figure in the intangibles, such as lumberton's discipline and heart.

one game at a time .... lets beat waller first then think about dayton. in my opinion, I think it is evenly matched up....Its anyones game. Good Luck to both Dayton and lumberton and who ever wins will go to state playoffs. Of course both of the teams deserve it. This would be a good game for state final ;)  Of course this being said, if both teams win this week

Guest beards_bro

I like how all of the Dayton fans would like us to just go ahead & discard our week 1 victory as if it means nothing at all. I bet if they had beaten us in week 1 they would go ahead and discard their victory over Lumberton if we had a few personnel issues....yea right! It may not have any effect on a future meeting next week against Dayton but the game did count, it will always be in the record books, it was one of our wins on the way to a district championship, & all of these dayton "Raider Haters" as I like to call them, can never take that away from them boys.

Guest beards_bro

CNN Breaking News......Huge train wreck in Deer Park Friday night,,,,Supposed cause of wreck was there was so much garbage on the track concerning a re-match between Lumberton and Dayton that the L-Train had no where to go.  Better quit thinking abouy each other so much and put a little thought to this weeks opponents.  Neither of you is playing "little sisters of the poor."

These are just the fans talking about a rematch. You can bet that them boyz are not thinking about Dayton this week. They will be very prepared and ready to give Waller a beat down come tomorrow nite. Coach Credeur and the staff will have them focused and ready for this game only, they will not look past Waller as they know that they will be tough.

I like how all of the Dayton fans would like us to just go ahead & discard our week 1 victory as if it means nothing at all. I bet if they had beaten us in week 1 they would go ahead and discard their victory over Lumberton if we had a few personnel issues....yea right! It may not have any effect on a future meeting next week against Dayton but the game did count, it will always be in the record books, it was one of our wins on the way to a district championship, & all of these dayton "Raider Haters" as I like to call them, can never take that away from them boys.

i don't know if you're talking about me, but i'm not a dayton fan.  also, you can go ahead and discard that win, because the dayton team ya'll may meet next week is a different team, and you don't get any bonus points in the playoffs for regular season wins.  i'm not sure how next week will turn out (if ya'll even both advance), but the only thing that your earlier win is going to do is fire up dayton.  i wish both teams the best of luck this week, because i'd really love to see a rematch.

Call the people from Dayton what you want but the majority of them would like to see Lumberton do well. They just dont want them to beat their own team which is very understandable. You can read any of the posts leading up to tomorows game and most of them will say best of the luck to the raiders.

Guest beards_bro

yes yes we know Lumberton doesnt take much stock in points hence tri district champs

If it isn't little buc, the "Raider Hater"....I should have known that you would get on here immediately and trash the Raiders since you do it every chance you get. I'm still wondering why you dislike Lumberton soooooo much. You never said why last time I asked you. Was it because you were picked on in school here and didn't quite fit in or what? BTW, I don't understand what you are talking about above...at least our boys were champs, whether it be tri, bi, or whatever. At least they are still in the playoffs. BTW, are your bucs still playing or are they sitting at home?

Guest beards_bro

considering these two teams are both different from when they last played, comparing scores is the best way to predict what might happen.  of course, by using this method, you can't figure in the intangibles, such as lumberton's discipline and heart.

Like I said, this is not the ONLY way to predict or determine the outcome. There are many other variables involved such as what you said about the intangibles for example.

Guest beards_bro

i don't know if you're talking about me, but i'm not a dayton fan.  also, you can go ahead and discard that win, because the dayton team ya'll may meet next week is a different team, and you don't get any bonus points in the playoffs for regular season wins.  i'm not sure how next week will turn out (if ya'll even both advance), but the only thing that your earlier win is going to do is fire up dayton.  i wish both teams the best of luck this week, because i'd really love to see a rematch.

No bullets13, I wasn't talking about you if you really must know. I can see that you are most likely a Nederland fan by the pic you have next to your name. I know you are not a Dayton fan so please don't start acting like one. If you read what I had previously said earlier then you would have seen that I said that the week 1 game would not have any effect on a rematch...I understand that. But they have the regular season obviously for a reason and if it didn't count then why would they even have it? That week 1 win was the first step in the Raiders getting to the playoffs and it does matter because if we didn't win that game we might not have made it to the playoffs. That win set the tone for the rest of the season and gave them boys some much needed confidence. So no bullets13, Raider Nation shouldn't discard their victory over the broncos. I think we all understand that Dayton is a different team, I don't know how many times we have all heard that, but that is not the point here.

Guest beards_bro

Call the people from Dayton what you want but the majority of them would like to see Lumberton do well. They just dont want them to beat their own team which is very understandable. You can read any of the posts leading up to tomorows game and most of them will say best of the luck to the raiders.

Look, I'm not saying that ALL of the Dayton fans are haters but a lot of them are. Every since them boyz beat them back in week 1 we've been hearing every excuse in the book for why they lost. I don't know why the majority of them couldn't just be good sports about it and congratulate them boyz for their victory over the broncs. I just formed a conclusion from what I've read and heard from the Dayton fans and that is why I call them "Raider Haters".

tick tock, tick tock, the Broncos are coming, tick tock, tick tock, Broncos remember, tick tock

The Broncos are coming? Good the Raiders have had to ride the train everywhere since they put the last Broncos away, now they'll be able to ride the horsey again.......

[move]chuga chuga, chuga chuga, chuga chuga, chuga chuga, chuga chuga, [glow=red,2,300]CHOO! CHOOOOO!!!![/glow][/move]

By the way, and this is by no means meant as a dis to the PNG players or fans, but it could be said that had a few officials calls gone a different way Lumberton possibly or probably could have beat the Indians, I wonder if the Dayton fans would be griping about the district crown then, district championships are decided by win/loss record only and have nothing to do with the number of points scored or first downs, etc....hence the reason that there are Tri-District Champs if you don't like sharing the crown you could call UIL and forfeit it, as for L-Town, we're happy.....

Guest TravelingBandsman

I just find it funny that every time someone doesn't quite think that Lumberton would win against Dayton again, they are labeled a "Raider Hater". Oh, someone doesn't think Lumberton will win state and destroy teams like HP and WFR, well they must be a Raider Hater. We are as proud of our team as much as you are. You may not realize it but as far as we have gone is a rarity for Dayton as well. You won't see Dayton far into the playoffs very often in history and we have just as much willpower, and just as much heart to want to go the distance as Lumberton does.

The point that Dayton is a much different team is a huge point to consider. Going into a game like this thinking you've got it because of some win at the beginning of district that really didn't change anything is a bad idea. Lumberton still would have made the playoffs if the rest of their record was the same. There just wouldn't be Tri-Champions, it'd be a 1 2 3 of Dayton, Port Neches-Groves, and Lumberton. Believe me, from how much we hear it, we know you won that game, but we could really care less because to us, that game doesn't show any part of how good we are anymore. To us, that game is a unusable example of Dayton. Let your L-Train roll and good luck against Waller, because the Broncos of Purple n' White are here, and we have a score to settle.

WE ARE THE STAMPEDE!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder