**COACHING CAROUSEL**

Bobcat1

38 minutes ago, Julio2000 said:

As do I. 

As you stated, should be "a great day for Dayton". Looking forward them competing for Championships in the near future. The current upcoming groups should set the table well. Will be no excuses for the next regime. 

54 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

As you stated, should be "a great day for Dayton". Looking forward them competing for Championships in the near future. The current upcoming groups should set the table well. Will be no excuses for the next regime. 

I have firsthand knowledge of three skill players who will remain Broncos because this guy is gone. 
Rumors of more moving in. We’ll see. 

On 2/1/2024 at 9:05 PM, AggiesAreWe said:

Langston is the head coach.

Can't hide behind "the district is too hard" excuse anymore and Jenkins transferred to St. Thomas so a new qb will have to step up. We'll see what he's made of this year.

On 1/26/2024 at 8:31 PM, navydawg31 said:

Guess he got it, pending board approval on Monday. Which who wouldn’t… I’m just curious how much it cost to get him to come out of retirement lol

Retire, stay out at least one year, then go back to work and double dip. Smart plan.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2024 at 11:31 AM, Coach85 said:

I know you are probably being sarcastic but, that shouldn’t even be a question. Everybody knows Nederland is not going to pull in a high quality coach. Facilities and an administration that doesn’t care about athletic’s and a community that makes it tough to pass bonds to upgrade anything is not a very attractive job. Plus they will not pay the money that will be required to get a good quality guy. If somehow they convince another guy like Neuman to come in. He won’t stay long when he sees how tough it is to get anything done around there.

How many state championships did Neuman have?  I do not care what coach you hire, you have to have the kids. 

• 2 weeks later...