Jasper vs #6 Bellville

BBfan061

5 hours ago, Unbelievableee said:

If Jasper plays the best they have ever played and Bellville plays the worst they have ever played, Bellville will win by 28ish 

Bellville has been fantastic, and I expect them to win comfortably.  That said, if this actually happens, Bellville is going home.  

19 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

I'm feeling 41-7 ish 

Make it 41-6 and I will tell you a story. Once upon a time, another 4 loss Jasper team met up with Bellville fairly deep in the playoffs. Same Regional Simis as I remember. Jasper of course not given a chance. Bellville had the famed Ernie Koy, Jr who would go on to star for UT and the NY Giants. Final score; Jasper won 41-6. But of course that won't help Jasper this time around........ Oh, if you want to look it up, the year was 1959. Just yesterday in my mind!

1 hour ago, j_dog said:

Make it 41-6 and I will tell you a story. Once upon a time, another 4 loss Jasper team met up with Bellville fairly deep in the playoffs. Same Regional Simis as I remember. Jasper of course not given a chance. Bellville had the famed Ernie Koy, Jr who would go on to star for UT and the NY Giants. Final score; Jasper won 41-6. But of course that won't help Jasper this time around........ Oh, if you want to look it up, the year was 1959. Just yesterday in my mind!

Before face mask and segregation. 41-6 Bellville tomorrow. 

On 11/29/2023 at 9:00 AM, BBfan061 said:

I’m curious what the offensive game plan for Jasper will be

I’ve been watching some Jasper footage last couple of games I’m seeing them run the spread offense. Hadnot one of their key players think I’ve seen his name a couple of times in this. That way man coverage is isolated. Defensively I believe we can get pressure with our four upfront. 

5 hours ago, BB2023 said:

I’m going to be watching it on 

This is the hidden content, please
 I’ve paid for the month. 

really the $13 bucks ain't bad even if you only watch one game. with tickets being $8 then time and travel cost. in the warm,dry recliner with personal concession stand is pretty nice.

on the other hand the live and in person atmosphere as we all know is priceless.

lol