#1 carthage vs #3 pleasant grove

Bansheefan

7 hours ago, Reagan said:

I have to agree with you.  This man has earned this GOAT label.  I do think he needs to be recognized!

I agree.   He clearly knows how to run a program, but IMO he’s one of the best offensive minds in high school football.   They are so multiple and diverse in what they do, yet they execute it all so well.

PG was loaded with 8 DI players and a very heavy senior loaded team. 
They had every chance to win this game. 
The Dawgs turned the ball over 4 times, dropped several passes for possible touchdowns, the young sophomore secondary on both PG touch down passes gave up on the coverage because they thought the PG QB was sacked. P G QB got loose and threw both passes with no defender in 15 yards. Once Surratt and Preston made adjustments in the second half, PG scored 3 points. The Dawg front seven dominated mid third and fourth quarter. PG got out coached in second half and could adjust to stop Carthage. 
It was one heck of a ball game. 
some on here will pick Belleville but remember this. The Dawg front seven is built to stop the run. Belleville will not push the Dawg D line off the ball and the three linebackers are all over 6ft and 200 pounds and leads the team in tackles and sacks. 
Not saying Belleville can’t beat this very young Dawg team but if this game happens, Belleville better be able to throw the ball. Surratt and Preston will find Bellevilles weakness.