Jasper Vs Waco Connally

TexasBoy89

On 11/11/2023 at 6:21 AM, chefkland76 said:

For me it's all about the Jasper Defense The defense has been playing strong since the Silsbee game. 

And with not being 100% If we can get #99 back, we will be in good shape!!!

Jasper 30

WC 28

well, my fellow DAWG I hate to even think it much less tell it. no matter how deep we do or don't go,  #99 has played his last game in a DAWG uniform.

Better worry about this week and not HF.  I saw Connally last year in that 33-30 game with HF.  Pretty exciting game. They have some D1 dudes and they can run the ball.  Lots of Seniors, speed, and size.  Hopefully Jasper has been working on their tackling this week.  The RB Sibley is back and he’ll be going north and south. And, 5 star K. Black, who is the coverboy on my page 276 of Texas Football mag.  So, they have some offense.  However, I think Jasper can put up some points too.  I think this could be a similar exciting game and I might lean with Jasper by 4.  Could go the other way too though. 

12 hours ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

well, my fellow DAWG I hate to even think it much less tell it. no matter how deep we do or don't go,  #99 has played his last game in a DAWG uniform.

That is a shame.  He was really getting better and better.  Such a disruptive force on the line.  Hope he heals up and gets a good offer.

2 hours ago, Bulldogs92 said:

Goodness. They have more money than anybody. It's crazy. Who would you bring in that could keep Ty?

I don't see him staying. his family being able to come to games is important to him, that said, if he stays in state green & gold  he will likely wear if he does go out of state crimson tide tops the list. personally I would love to see him take the Fighting Irish offer...lol

there is if course the NIL factor to  consider so that alone could blow up any guesses.