1. Timpson

9. Garrison

2A DII

5. Lovelady

Just now, BHFAN said:

Wait what happened to PAM?

too soon 💪😎☝️

gotta brag a little 

I was looking for yall to be at least 10, I was wondering what happened with that, I see Richland though who knocked off Timberview who was right ahead of us. 

Now if yall knockoff that powerful Porter squad that might get yall in the final poll. 

😁

3 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I was looking for yall to be at least 10, I was wondering what happened with that, I see Richland though who knocked off Timberview who was right ahead of us. 

Now if yall knockoff that powerful Porter squad that might get yall in the final poll. 

😁

Hell max prep still has y’all ranked ahead of us. 😩

1 minute ago, BHFAN said:

Hell max prep still has y’all ranked ahead of us. 😩

Just now, OlDawg said:

Don’t feel bad. They dropped LP after the last 2 wins. LOL

MaxPreps rankings always off. Hell MaxPreps normally off about everything, they're entertaining though. 

5 minutes ago, OlDawg said:

Did I see Forney at #3? Looked like they’d only given up 87 points all year. Not sure they’ve played a team similar to LP…

Only LV as far as run game, but they really didn't stop the run consistently from what I was told. 

Fulshear is #3. Forney is #8. 

11 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

😁

Yeah now more confused. Richland beats the #3 by 10 and gets ranked. BH beats the #4 by 29 and nada 🤩

6 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Yeah now more confused. Richland beats the #3 by 10 and gets ranked. BH beats the #4 by 29 and nada 🤩

Richland undefeated that's probably why. After Week-11 it's meaningless anyway. 🤷🏾‍♂️

21 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

MaxPreps rankings always off. Hell MaxPreps normally off about everything, they're entertaining though. 

I can agree with that, but I didn’t feel like DCTF should have had PAM ranked at #4 all year either. I believe they have the team to be that high, but not the coaching staff. It takes both.  Went from #4 in the state to most likely 3rd in district. Proof rankings don’t mean anything. 

24 minutes ago, CCRed said:

I can agree with that, but I didn’t feel like DCTF should have had PAM ranked at #4 all year either. I believe they have the team to be that high, but not the coaching staff. It takes both.  Went from #4 in the state to most likely 3rd in district. Proof rankings don’t mean anything. 

😂 (In bold): that remains to be seen. 

Also I didn't particularly agree with Crosby starting last season at #6, but is what it is 🤷🏾‍♂️

On 10/30/2023 at 8:46 PM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

😁

Funny thing is, BH is 10th in the DCTF Computer Rankings. Granted, the computer has Wagner 9th, and Lancaster 15th.

i don't like rankings. anytime PAM is ranked, the kids believe their own hype and get cockier week by week. coaches can help slow that, but social media kills everything they would try to do. I seen too much celebrating on the defensive side and then a running back you never heard of gash you for 85 up the gut. to the haters that don't like me, i'm good, but YA'LL accept Morgan...i mean Coach Kline with this mediocrity of making the playoffs...on talent alone they in the playoffs. "1 and DONE MOR-GON"