Beaumont United (16) @ Beaumont West Brook (6) - FINAL

jdawg03

29 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

You should also know that the starting salary for teachers in Port Arthur is 50k per their website.  Yet, I don’t hear you saying anything about them and they’re successful in football.  

They're in 5A. Last time United was 5A they made the playoffs 2 years straight. If the BMT schools are successful again in 5A you clowns deserve to give a thousand apologies to all the coaches you think you know more than 😂

24 minutes ago, BMT Truth said:

They're in 5A. Last time United was 5A they made the playoffs 2 years straight. If the BMT schools are successful again in 5A you clowns deserve to give a thousand apologies to all the coaches you think you know more than 😂

Clowns you say.  That sounds like a familiar clap back from a local posted.  Anyway.  

You never made mention that in those 2 5a playoff appearances that BU scored a total whopping ZERO points .  Your name is BMT Truth.  So I recommend you start telling the whole truth.  

Also, I don’t see your rebuttal on Port Arthur teacher’s starting salary.  Go figure.

47 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Clowns you say.  That sounds like a familiar clap back from a local posted.  Anyway.  

You never made mention that in those 2 5a playoff appearances that BU scored a total whopping ZERO points .  Your name is BMT Truth.  So I recommend you start telling the whole truth.  

Also, I don’t see your rebuttal on Port Arthur teacher’s starting salary.  Go figure.

Damn so now making the playoffs isn't even good enough? How many games has your almighty example of Port Arthur won in the playoffs again recently? 

1 hour ago, BMT Truth said:

Damn so now making the playoffs isn't even good enough? How many games has your almighty example of Port Arthur won in the playoffs again recently? 

Did Port Arthur at least score? Lol. NO! Just making the playoffs is not good enough. They take 4 teams from each district. Sometimes that's all but 1 or 2 of all the teams in the district. You gotta at least score, right?

1 hour ago, BMT Truth said:

Just lets you know how misinformed you are. I wonder answer those asinine questions, however, I’ll let you do the legwork for that information.  But after you do, at least have the decency to admit that you’re just a bitter Beaumont detractor.  

7 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Just lets you know how misinformed you are. I wonder answer those asinine questions, however, I’ll let you do the legwork for that information.  But after you do, at least have the decency to admit that you’re just a bitter Beaumont detractor.  

I'll admit I forgot they finally won a playoff game last year. High school sports records aren't something I keep readily available as a grown man, but hey, you do you. I'm impressed by how much you care about high school. By the way, where did the OC for PA coach at before he went to PA and PA finally won a playoff game? Oh that's right... he was the HC at United lmfao yall are hilarious up in here man  

11 minutes ago, BMT Truth said:

I'll admit I forgot they finally won a playoff game last year. High school sports records aren't something I keep readily available as a grown man, but hey, you do you. I'm impressed by how much you care about high school. By the way, where did the OC for PA coach at before he went to PA and PA finally won a playoff game? Oh that's right... he was the HC at United lmfao yall are hilarious up in 

Can yall take him back please?

Since PA was brought up in this thread: 

Since dropping to 5A

2016 - 3rd round

2017 - 3rd round

------new coaching regime---------

2018 thru 2021 - 1st round (faced the district of doom in 5A D1 Region 3 those years) 

2022 - 3rd round 

Now back to reading the BMT/BISD chit chat. 🍿

8 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Since PA was brought up in this thread: 

Since dropping to 5A

2016 - 3rd round

2017 - 3rd round

------new coaching regime---------

2018 thru 2021 - 1st round (faced the district of doom those years) 

2022 - 3rd round 

Now back to reading the BMT/BISD chit chat. 🍿

Hey well there ya go. I guess I was wrong. I can admit it. Even still, these guys are trying to use PA as a model of success against BMT schools. My points still stand about why BMT is struggling vs the schools they had to play in 6A. Now that they are in 5A, lets see. If things are still abysmal, then maybe they have valid points. But they hate they fact I add in how poor the culture of the city and schools are. If they weren't terrible, people wouldn't be pulling their kids out and moving out of BMT by the droves every year lol. Those things matter for football success. They just don't wana hear it. Their whole family been in BMT they whole lives evidently lol it's personal to them. Well, someone has to take the blame for all the kids and their discipline problems and academic struggles. BMT is rife with them on a scale that isn't normal. Truth hurts. 

23 minutes ago, BMT Truth said:

I'll admit I forgot they finally won a playoff game last year. High school sports records aren't something I keep readily available as a grown man, but hey, you do you. I'm impressed by how much you care about high school. By the way, where did the OC for PA coach at before he went to PA and PA finally won a playoff game? Oh that's right... he was the HC at United lmfao yall are hilarious up in here man  

For someone that doesn't keep up with high school sports, you sure spew off a lot of information about it... Js.

4 minutes ago, BMT Truth said:

Hey well there ya go. I guess I was wrong. I can admit it. Even still, these guys are trying to use PA as a model of success against BMT schools. My points still stand about why BMT is struggling vs the schools they had to play in 6A. Now that they are in 5A, lets see. If things are still abysmal, then maybe they have valid points. But they hate they fact I add in how poor the culture of the city and schools are. If they weren't terrible, people wouldn't be pulling their kids out and moving out of BMT by the droves every year lol. Those things matter for football success. They just don't wana hear it. Their whole family been in BMT they whole lives evidently lol it's personal to them. Well, someone has to take the blame for all the kids and their discipline problems and academic struggles. BMT is rife with them on a scale that isn't normal. Truth hurts. 

How many moons are in your world???

3 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Are we pretending like BISD is a good school district?? They just recently turned the convo to PA. They had to. I've been pointing out how firing the AD won't do anything if they don't also fire the SI and the HS admin. The AD isn't the one who keeps kids from being in the athletics periods. The AD isn't the one who sets the salaries and stipends (I'm pretty sure - I may be wrong about the stipends). The AD isn't the reason the schools have some of the worst facilities on campus to practice with every day in the whole state. Get back to the OG beef y'all have with me. 

11 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

They can't accept that Coaching isn't the problem, or isn't the "only" problem. It's a failure by the entire district and football village and they can't accept that because they must have been playing some role in it and it's too personal for them. 

7 minutes ago, BMT Truth said:

They can't accept that Coaching isn't the problem, or isn't the "only" problem. It's a failure by the entire district and football village and they can't accept that because they must have been playing some role in it and it's too personal for them. 

I never said BISD was a good district and that coaches were the only football problem. It’s you’re reasoning and false arguments that I’m throwing shade on. 

20 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

For someone that doesn't keep up with high school sports, you sure spew off a lot of information about it... Js.

I don't necessarily keep up with the records to the point I can spit out records over the years like from the back of my hand lol. But yeah I keep up with the coaches because I know and talk to a lot of them.... and this is all their words. Everything I'm saying is things I've heard from the mouths of coaches at BMT schools AND the mouths of coaches who have played against BMT schools...... even the competition knows what the real deal is. Why can't BMT people accept the truth? 

Just now, BMT Truth said:

I don't necessarily keep up with the records to the point I can spit out records over the years like from the back of my hand lol. But yeah I keep up with the coaches because I know and talk to a lot of them.... and this is all their words. Everything I'm saying is things I've heard from the mouths of coaches at BMT schools AND the mouths of coaches who have played against BMT schools...... even the competition knows what the real deal is. Why can't BMT people accept the truth? 

Who decides what the truth is. 

1 minute ago, SmashMouth said:

I never said BISD was a good district and that coaches were the only football problem. It’s you’re reasoning and false arguments that I’m throwing shade on. 

The only false reasoning I've done is incorrectly say PA has struggled in the playoffs... which I then corrected pretty quickly lol 

1 minute ago, SmashMouth said:

Who decides what the truth is. 

Well that's why these clowns even brought up PA... because I pointed out the TRUTH about salaries and coaching stipends in the Houston area compared to BMT. They want and expect good football coaches to just up and move to BMT and take a massive pay cut and a massive drop in facilities, athletes, and resources.... it's just not reality and they can't accept it. So they brought up PA.

33 minutes ago, BMT Truth said:

Maybe you should do a little research before you just spout off foolishness?  It’s real easy to do.  But you’re content with just being like a parrot and just repeating stuff that obviously someone told you.  Apparently, they have an affinity for not doing any research either.  

33 minutes ago, BMT Truth said:

Well that's why these clowns even brought up PA... because I pointed out the TRUTH about salaries and coaching stipends in the Houston area compared to BMT. They want and expect good football coaches to just up and move to BMT and take a massive pay cut and a massive drop in facilities, athletes, and resources.... it's just not reality and they can't accept it. So they brought up PA.

Man, I do t even know why I’m even having a debate with you.  It’s like I’m talking to a 5 year old.  There are some concepts I expect them not to grasp.  You really don’t know why port Arthur was brought into this conversation?  I really hope that you’re not a teacher in our district…