Tic toc,tic toc, tic toc…

UT alum

9 hours ago, UT alum said:

Nobody’s scared of a second rate two bit criminal.  That kind of a morally bankrupt individual should not be leading or anywhere near any leadership position in the greatest democracy on earth.  Go ahead and give the stock reply, trumpers.

NO ONE NEEDS IMMUNITY IF NOTHING WRONG HAS BEEN DONE OR WITNESSED.  Can that just not penetrate your mind?

Your so stuck on Trump that it’s sad and pathetic.

this is so much more than about Trump. 
your own description fits most of a certain party that you support. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2023 at 10:47 PM, UT alum said:

Meadows was offered immunity for testimony in documents case and January 6 case. Are you saying that is fake reporting?

Meadows was held in contempt of Congress for ignoring a supbpoena to testify in the second impeachment trial. Are you saying that is a lie?

If there was nothing to turn on, why would he, or any other witness but especially he - the closest person to him on a day to day basis by job description - need immunity? That’s not fake news. That’s what they call logic.

I’m not relying on anyone else’s opinion. I’m taking facts  recorded in the public record and drawing my own conclusions. You oughtta try it. It’s a lot more productive than listening to someone else tell me whatvthey think about it. I can think for myself. At the end of the day, I’ll be proved either right or wrong.

Who believes the media? I certainly don’t