Hamshire-Fannett (21) @ Silsbee (39) - FINAL

jdawg03

Stood on the sidelines for this one. Silsbee is clearly the better team.

HF is coached up well but they just don't have enough dudes like Silsbee has and they certainly don't have THE DUDE in Dre'lon Miller.

I thought this was Silsbee QB Moshier's best game. He was really sharp tonight. Made some big boy throws that you don;t see too often in high school. I would say he was the MVP of the game.

Silsbee's defense did quite well tonight too. HF offense only scored 14 points after averaging over 43 per game coming in.

Note: Silsbee's sideline was full of scouts and media tonight.

11 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

HF is coached up well but they just don't have enough dudes like Silsbee has and they certainly don't have THE DUDE in Dre'lon Miller.

I thought this was Silsbee QB Moshier's best game. He was really sharp tonight. Made some big boy throws that you don;t see too often in high school. I would say he was the MVP of the game.

Silsbee's defense did quite well tonight too. HF offense only scored 14 points after averaging over 43 per game coming in.

Can anyone confirm what scouts were there? Just wondering 

15 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I think you jinxed him on the stat report you did when he had zero interceptions lol. 

1 minute ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Said that to another media person when he threw it. His only bad throw of the night.

But he had 4 TD passes to give him 24 in 8 games with just the one INT.

Im kinda happy he got it out of the way. When your trying to be perfect all the time it could cost you. Now its done so he can relax and play football

Just now, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Im kinda happy he got it out of the way. When your trying to be perfect all the time it could cost you. Now its done so he can relax and play football

Moshier definitely out shined the HF QB.

After seeing every team in the district, there is no doubt the Silsbee QB is the best in the district.

21 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Did their offense score once or twice? I thought there was a blocked FG for a TD and a kickoff return with about 2 minutes left

Just now, noah98 said:

Did their offense score once or twice? I thought there was a blocked FG for a TD and a kickoff return with about 2 minutes left

My bad. I left after Silsbee scored their last TD. I thought HF scored on offense.

So, Silsbee defense only allowed 7 offensive points tonight to a team that was averaging over 43.

1 minute ago, AggiesAreWe said:

My bad. I left after Silsbee scored their last TD. I thought HF scored on offense.

So, Silsbee defense only allowed 7 offensive points tonight to a team that was averaging over 43.

They a ran the pooch kick back. I agree Moshier is the best in district. I do wish he could run like turner lol

Rough Stats

HF - 212 Total Yards

T. Bryson 16-29 161 Yds

Augustin 12 Car 60 Yds

Zeno Rush TD

Larnette 86 YD Blocked FG Return TD

Augustine 70 KO Return TD

Silsbee - 529 Total Yards

284 Passing

245 Rushing

Moshier 17-28 284 Yds 4 TDs 1 INT

Kibbles 24 Car 166 Yds 1 TD

Baltrip 29 YD Rushing TD

Cartwright 5 Rec 133 Yds 2 TDs

Miller 6 Rec 154 Yds 1 TD

Baltrip 2 Rec 36 Yds 1 TD

54 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

HF also only scores 1 offensive TD. The other 2 were special teams. Silsbee has to work on that.