West Orange Stark vs Jasper

monknuk68

This is basically looking like the game to decide 3rd and 4th place in the playoffs, with the loser facing Bellville. Not a matchup that i would want in the first round if i was a fan. 

i think WO-S wins in a close one. 28-21. Honestly haven't seen Jasper in person this year, only seen their game film against Kinkaid and that was the 1st week of the season. I'm sure they are better than they were then.

5 hours ago, WALLYtheBEAR said:

This is basically looking like the game to decide 3rd and 4th place in the playoffs, with the loser facing Bellville. Not a matchup that i would want in the first round if i was a fan. 

i think WO-S wins in a close one. 28-21. Honestly haven't seen Jasper in person this year, only seen their game film against Kinkaid and that was the 1st week of the season. I'm sure they are better than they were then.

Whoever gets 4th will be tough for us… definitely will have to be the best 4 seed in 4A.. With Bellville playing a fairly weak district schedule it makes it harder on us for sure. But as a whole I think this team is better than last year. Good luck to both teams this week. With us having a bye I’ll be tuned in

23 minutes ago, JaspD55 said:

If Silsbee beats HF, Jasper will still have a shot at the # 1 seed, depending on the Math, of the three way tie breaker. At least that will make that final week interesting? 

all depends on this week though?

Mathematically speaking maybe, realistically speaking, Silsbee will take the title.

10/24/86         #3 WOS   8   #4 Jasper 21
12/5/86 Quar: #7 WOS  21  #6 Jasper 15
10/23/87         #1 WOS   3   #3 Jasper   0
11/18/88 Area:#4 WOS 38  #9 Jasper 15
9/28/90            #7 WOS    7        Jasper 6
9/27/91                  WOS  14       Jasper 6
10/2/92                 WOS  30  #4 Jasper 10
10/1/93                 WOS  42       Jasper 7
11/12/93 Bi-D:     WOS  41       Jasper 17
9/16/94                 WOS   28      Jasper 14
11/11/94 Bi-D:     WOS    7        Jasper 16
9/23/95                 WOS  37  #8 Jasper 0
9/21/96            #9 WOS   0  #8 Jasper 41
9/20/97            #8 WOS 17       Jasper 16
11/15/97 Bi-D: #6 WOS  27     Jasper 12
2000                        WOS  20      Jasper 9
11/17/00 Bi-D: #5 WOS  23      Jasper 0
2001                  #8 WOS  26      Jasper 42
8/28/04           #1 WOS  23  #2 Jasper 25
8/26/05           #3 WOS  28  #8 Jasper 22
10/27/06          #4 WOS  40       Jasper 0
10/26/07         #8 WOS  41        Jasper 21
9/18/09           #3 WOS  13        Jasper 23
9/17/10                 WOS  27        Jasper 6
9/16/11                 WOS  37        Jasper 13
9/21/12          #10 WOS  17       Jasper 7
11/29/13 Reg:       WOS  18       Jasper 16
9/12/14             #6 WOS  34      Jasper 7
9/11/15             #4 WOS  53      Jasper 0
10/5/18                   WOS  24     Jasper 34
11/30/18 Reg:        WOS  21     Jasper 14
11/19/21 Area: #4 WOS  20     Jasper   7
10/21/22                 WOS  14     Jasper 34

11 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

bout 22-8 that's me not have had looked at your list. where would I miss 3 games? mmmmmmm.....

and apparently we both wrong because using the find command in the history in archives here on the site there are only 32 entries.

oh I get it now! counting those chick's before they hatch.  feeling that confident yall win on Friday.  

cool cool nothing wrong with that.  yall really need to mainly for the morale of the program.

19 hours ago, BBfan061 said:

Whoever gets 4th will be tough for us… definitely will have to be the best 4 seed in 4A.. With Bellville playing a fairly weak district schedule it makes it harder on us for sure. But as a whole I think this team is better than last year. Good luck to both teams this week. With us having a bye I’ll be tuned in

you can watch it KJAS.com  our local radio station streams all games. if you prefer just audio 107.3 is the radio station.

5 hours ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

and apparently we both wrong because using the find command in the history in archives here on the site there are only 32 entries.

oh I get it now! counting those chick's before they hatch.  feeling that confident yall win on Friday.  

cool cool nothing wrong with that.  yall really need to mainly for the morale of the program.

That file is not up to date. Think it stopped a few years ago.

4 hours ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

jasper one did but the Blue and silver is up to date(2021)

so who won last year?                            😉

come game day you gonna be alright my friend? just the days leading up to it seems to have you off kilter. lol

granted teach school and fans circle this day on the calendar(GameDay date) but it doesn't  garner the statewide attention that it did during the early to mid part of the rivalry. 

56 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

come game day you gonna be alright my friend? just the days leading up to it seems to have you off kilter. lol

granted teach school and fans circle this day on the calendar(GameDay date) but it doesn't  garner the statewide attention that it did during the early to mid part of the rivalry. 

I can't wait. I only sit on that side when I watch practice. But I'm ready. U BETTER BE TOO

6 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I can't wait. I only sit on that side when I watch practice. But I'm ready. U BETTER BE TOO

Ready steady GO!

I go on my days off starting Thursday morning at 6 am.  I specifically got my schedule changed to Sunday-Wednesday back in the summer because of football season.