Prayers Needed

SmashMouth

14 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

One day the infidels will learn that the Israelites are truly God’s chosen people.  Israel has never, nor will they ever, lose a war.  If these idiot Muslims keep poking the bear, they will find out soon enough.

I've always stated, United States can be enemies with every single country in the world as long as we are allies with Israel.

Nothing about this seems fishy to you guys?

You question literally everything going on in the world.. except for this. We’re supposed to believe Israel intelligence, USA intelligence, etc had no idea this was happening and we’re completely blindsided? I don’t think Israel or USA is this stupid or blind.

A lot of innocent people are dying and will continue to die, so the global elite can play land, money and power grab 

PS - Lockheed Martin stock is up almost 10% since the terrorist attack..

8 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

You think Israel would let this happen knowingly? 

I do think we need to get to the bottom of how this slipped by. 

In the grand scheme of things..

Sacrificing 1000-2000 lives is absolutely worth it to justify (and reinforce backing from USA) the land, money and power grab that’s about to happen.

Hate to say it but it’s the unfortunate truth

25 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

In the grand scheme of things..

Sacrificing 1000-2000 lives is absolutely worth it to justify (and reinforce backing from USA) the land, money and power grab that’s about to happen.

Hate to say it but it’s the unfortunate truth

That's a pretty huge assumption. Is it plausible? Sure. Not even worth consideration in my opinion though.

I pray for Israel and the hostages. Biden knew this would happen eventually. Remember, Obama and his muslim brotherhood have ties with Iran. Have we forgotten the cash Obama tried to ship to Iran…..the biggest terrorist training/producing country IN THE WORLD? Who’s pulling Biden’s strings? Don’t play dumb. Biden supplying intelligence to Israel while he sends $billions upon $billions to Ukraine….to be laundered and pocketed by select/elite US congressmen, including Biden of course, shows how much he really cares. Israel would never sacrifice women and children to make sure the US gets involved. Who in the heck thinks like that? Ukraine is not our ally, while Israel certainly is. We should have already had US airstrikes against Hamas and Hezbollah. Trump would have had 100s of cruise missile hitting their targets without hesitation. Then he would have confronted Iran, who would have backed down like the cowards they are. I’ll say it again…..there are several breeds of dogs that i would save from drowning over a freakin muslim…….cowards….all of them.

38 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Like I said..

Mainstream media bad, until today!

So you don't think anything major can get by intelligence?  Have you forgotten weapons of mass destruction that passed muster with many intelligence agencies.  911?  1993 WTC bombing?

It's common knowledge that our intelligence was weakened by removal of black op sites and we couldn't pour water on someone's head anymore for information because it was too cruel.

Israel doesn't need our help to take these guys out, in fact, we have historically been the biggest impedance of them issuing swift and painful justice when we want to step in and call for "peaceful negotiations" just like the clown biden just did after these animals kidnapped innocent folks and killed infants, for no other reason than them being Jews.  They don't have tanks, jets or anything nearly as sophisticated as what Israel has, however, what they do have is a fresh influx of cash thanks to our President.

Wake up.

10 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

so you guys are telling me you truly believe these dudes living in sticks and mud houses outsmarted Israel and the USA.. (ie. You think Israel and USA are stupid)

the most surveillanced and heavily-funded defense systems in the world.. 

LOL

You mean the guys living in stick and mud houses that ran two superpowers out of Afghanistan?

2 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

That's a pretty huge assumption. Is it plausible? Sure. Not even worth consideration in my opinion though.

In a world where the left calls anything the right thinks as conspiracy, looks like we are doing the same to donthecons suggestion. 

For me, I'm taking a wait and see approach and asking lots of questions

There are a lot of things we don't know......

37 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

In a world where the left calls anything the right thinks as conspiracy, looks like we are doing the same to donthecons suggestion. 

For me, I'm taking a wait and see approach and asking lots of questions

There are a lot of things we don't know......

That was my point, if you don’t know, don’t simply throw out nonsense like Netanyahu would knowingly allow the slaughter of hundreds of innocents so he could get a little help from the US.