Prayers Needed

SmashMouth

Hamas fooled Israel's advanced surveillance by doing all of its planning offline, retired US general says!  

From the article:  "But Leighton said Hamas found ways around those systems.  "What Hamas did, what their leadership did, was apparently they moved off of the normal modern communications links that we take for granted every day, and went back to what you did in the 19th century: face-to-face meetings, they went and used couriers instead of going in and using the telephone or the cell phone," he said.  But Leighton said that Hamas launched missiles with a short, lower trajectory, making them harder for Israel to shoot down."

This is the hidden content, please

President Pallets-of-Cash Obama Pretends to Care About Dead Israelis.  Let's not forget this, folks.  Since I feel yobama is actually pulling joebama's strings, it's not hard to figure out why this bunch wanted to give back 6 Billion dollars to insane iran.  

The money is actually sitting in Qatar (I think that's the country).  Newt Gingrich suggested that the 6 Billion dollars be put in an Israeli bank.  Now that suggestion would make yobama and joebama's heads explode!  I could see Trump doing this! 

Oh, BTW, russia didn't go into Ukraine and the devils in hamas/iran didn't do this to Israel while Trump was President.  

5 hours ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Nothing about this seems fishy to you guys?

You question literally everything going on in the world.. except for this. We’re supposed to believe Israel intelligence, USA intelligence, etc had no idea this was happening and we’re completely blindsided? I don’t think Israel or USA is this stupid or blind.

A lot of innocent people are dying and will continue to die, so the global elite can play land, money and power grab 

PS - Lockheed Martin stock is up almost 10% since the terrorist attack..

Sept 11, 2001 ring a bell with you?  You honestly think a country would allow this to happen.  The liberal mindset is totally flawed.  Were you not rolling your eyes as you typed such a ludicrous statement?

6 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

In a world where the left calls anything the right thinks as conspiracy, looks like we are doing the same to donthecons suggestion. 

For me, I'm taking a wait and see approach and asking lots of questions

There are a lot of things we don't know......

Perhaps I should’ve posted a gatewaypundit article about it 😴

Starbucks Union Backed By Prominent Dems Claims ‘Solidarity With Palestine’ After Hamas Terror Attack!

From the article:  "A Starbucks labor union with past ties to prominent members of the Democratic Party expressed “solidarity” with the people group that backed an unprecedented terrorist attack on Israel."

Democratic senators break with Biden and call to refreeze $6 billion Iranian 'ransom' funds after horrific Hamas terror attack on Israel!  You see, biden/obama is so racist that they can't even think to do the right thing concerning this.  During JoeBama's speech, he didn't mention the 6 Billion and didn't mention iran.  Amazing!!

Trump 2024!

Egypt warned Israel days before Hamas struck, US committee chairman says

Israel was warned by Egypt of potential violence three days before Hamas' deadly cross-border raid, a US congressional panel chairman has said.

House of Representatives Foreign Affairs Committee head Michael McCaul told reporters of the alleged warning.

Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu described the reports as "absolutely false".

Israeli intelligence services are under scrutiny for their failure to prevent the deadliest attack by Palestinian militants in Israel's 75-year history.

"We know that Egypt has warned the Israelis three days prior that an event like this could happen," Mr McCaul told reporters following a closed-door intelligence briefing on Wednesday for lawmakers about the Middle East crisis, according to AFP news agency.

I don't want to get too much into classified, but a warning was given," the Texas Republican added. "I think the question was at what level."

An Egyptian intelligence official told the Associated Press news agency this week that Cairo had repeatedly warned the Israelis "something big" was being planned from Gaza.

"We have warned them an explosion of the situation is coming, and very soon, and it would be big. But they underestimated such warnings," said the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity.

The Cairo official said Israeli officials had played down the threat from Gaza, instead focusing on the West Bank.

@thetragichippy check it out