Houston Kinkaid (54) @ Little Cypress-Mauriceville (14) - FINAL

jdawg03

That was utterly embarrassing last night.  Pull the starters that weren't getting it done, especially when you have underclassman who are quitting/giving up.  Need to try something else.  And the play calling this whole year has been horrendous.  Last week the OC calls a screen pass with 24 seconds left in the half which gets pick 6'd instead of taking a knee and going in with momentum.  2 point conversion vs WOS...wth?  These calls are killing any momentum we have.  These coaches are blowing it with their personnel choices as well, their blatant and obvious special treatment of subpar underclass players is disgusting.  There is a ton of talent on this team, but they continually play the same guys with the same outcome.  Absolutely zero discipline and no accountability will be the slow death of this coaching staff.   

2 minutes ago, BEAR4LIFE said:

That was utterly embarrassing last night.  Pull the starters that weren't getting it done, especially when you have underclassman who are quitting/giving up.  Need to try something else.  And the play calling this whole year has been horrendous.  Last week the OC calls a screen pass with 24 seconds left in the half which gets pick 6'd instead of taking a knee and going in with momentum.  2 point conversion vs WOS...wth?  These calls are killing any momentum we have.  These coaches are blowing it with their personnel choices as well, their blatant and obvious special treatment of subpar underclass players is disgusting.  There is a ton of talent on this team, but they continually play the same guys with the same outcome.  Absolutely zero discipline and no accountability will be the slow death of this coaching staff.   

Worster had a nice drive at the end of the game.  I think the offense doesn't match the players skill set. Peevy is collecting a big pay check and you will probably have some unhappy customers. 

1 minute ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Worster had a nice drive at the end of the game.  I think the offense doesn't match the players skill set. Peevy is collecting a big pay check and you will probably have some unhappy customers. 

Worster looked great!  And Payne has looked pretty good stat wise so far.  But if it's not working, it's not working.  They've had Worster on JV all this year for some reason.  Lewis is definitely NOT the answer at QB, he's horrible both physically and mentally.  

48 minutes ago, BEAR4LIFE said:

Worster looked great!  And Payne has looked pretty good stat wise so far.  But if it's not working, it's not working.  They've had Worster on JV all this year for some reason.  Lewis is definitely NOT the answer at QB, he's horrible both physically and mentally.  

Dang you'd make a great coach.

3 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

7 diamond. Getting torched anyway. Might as well stack the box

The old newton defense and celina used it back  in the good ole days. Its funny i actually used tgat defense when i coached youth football. If you have the right athletes your hitting them before they get started 

7 hours ago, BEAR4LIFE said:

Calling kids by name on this site is inappropriate. The coaches LCM has are well capable of handling the team. I also don’t always agree with everything that happens but I know they are looking out for the kids and doing their best to win not just this year but getting players ready for the next year. 

4 minutes ago, americasteam22 said:

Calling kids by name on this site is inappropriate. The coaches LCM has are well capable of handling the team. I also don’t always agree with everything that happens but I know they are looking out for the kids and doing their best to win not just this year but getting players ready for the next year. 

Must be a relative. He clearly came specifically to say that lol

24 minutes ago, americasteam22 said:

You’re right, my bad on the naming players.  New to the board, still learning the ropes.  

7 minutes ago, americasteam22 said:

I understand, Hey I know we all want to win. It might be tough next couple weeks, but I believe in the end we will make playoffs. 

Agreed on the playoffs. When the offense is working, they put up some great stats.  These coaches just have to work their own wrinkles out which should transpose to the team hopefully.