Little Cypress-Mauriceville (6) @ West Orange-Stark (33) - FINAL

jdawg03

7 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

Maybe you should help coach em up,you know so it’s competitive maybe people wouldn’t leave 

ps I left in the 3rd because it was boringgg

It just would be better to explore playing other teams. For both schools. There is no good reasoning it is a must to put on the schedule. Doing the same thing year after year is obviously not helping either school

3 minutes ago, americasteam22 said:

It just would be better to explore playing other teams. For both schools. There is no good reasoning it is a must to put on the schedule. Doing the same thing year after year is obviously not helping either school

Why would you not play a talented team that is 10 minutes down the road?  That's how you get better.  Dropping this game would be an admission that LCM cannot compete and would be embarrassing.  I'm no LCM fan, but they competed with the Mustangs the last two years and should continue to.  Dodging them is a pitiful take on things. 

4 minutes ago, 72 Pinto said:

Why would you not play a talented team that is 10 minutes down the road?  That's how you get better.  Dropping this game would be an admission that LCM cannot compete and would be embarrassing.  I'm no LCM fan, but they competed with the Mustangs the last two years and should continue to.  Dodging them is a pitiful take on things. 

Just now, 72 Pinto said:

I think I nailed it with my prediction on this one.  Seems to be some Bear fans finally questioning their almighty coaching staff.  Better figure it out quickly.  Your next opponent had a coach who's NEVER lost.

All facts…BC I imagine has a pretty big chip on the shoulder right now 

1 minute ago, 72 Pinto said:

I think I nailed it with my prediction on this one.  Seems to be some Bear fans finally questioning their almighty coaching staff.  Better figure it out quickly.  Your next opponent had a coach who's NEVER lost.

Has nothing to do with coaching. It has alot to do with the players playing. 

WOS QB Turner looked really good to me. His passing has improved since last year. His running/athletic ability has always been there. He should have a good season and be able to continue to get better for his senior season next year.

RB, Amerson looked like a STUD tonight. Freshman RB Jefferson is going to dangerous his entire career, fun to watch with the ball in his hands.

WOS whipped LCM on both sides of the Line of Scrimmage tonight. 

Just my two cents from the game.

The Lines on the visitor side to get into the gate and at the concession stand were absolutely ridiculous. Fans were still getting into the game in the 2nd quarter. Concession Stand waits were over 30 minutes and they were out of a lot of items very early. WOS has to do better in this aspect of hosting games, LCM didn't bring a HUGE crowd just about average road crowd in the Peevey Era.

Robo is super loud on the mic but love him and his enthusiasm. 

Good Luck to both teams the rest of the way.