Sound of Freedom

Unwoke

Yes it is

my wife had two of our daughters shopping yesterday….she noticed a foreigner man talking on cell phone that kept ending up in same areas that they were in.  She finally confronted the guy and he walked off and left but of course she was on edge the whole time in store walking to parking lot to making it home.

why can’t this ever happen when I’m in a store…..oh that’s right I keep myself on the farm when I’m not at work….I trust my animals more than people.

we have some sick people in this world and they all need to meet their maker sooner rather than later.

💢This was written by a man, who went to see the movie with his wife 7/6/23.

💢Movie Review of The Sound of Freedom
💢I'm not quite sure how to start but here it goes. First I'll mention that the AMC Lowes 🎥 we went to has 20 theater's, The Sound of Freedom was playing in 4 of them. We purchased our tickets on line and it was not easy as many were nearly sold out throughout the day and the only seats available to pick from were very front row jobbers for all movie times. Some were available throughout the theater but not together, long story short it worked out as a very nice older gentleman gave up his seat so my wife and I could sit together 😎 Once we walked in I could feel a quiet uneasiness as all were taking their seats. It was like a "waiting with bated breath" type vibe, people eager for it to start but not knowing what to expect. The movie starts and you could hear a pin drop, dead quiet, no one moving, fidgeting, eating...nothing...SILENCE!
From the moment it started until the very end its an emotional roller-coaster. I was continuously on the verge of tears, anger and feeling hopelessness for these children. I could sense for many that it was shocking, I could hear weeping from those around us, my wife sunk in her chair and the lovely older gentleman [75ish with a cane] who gave up his seat so my wife and I sit together would take deep breaths, almost gulping at the air. I wanted to hug him 🥹
While most of the movie focuses on the International Sex/Slave Trade of Children it certainly brings to light that it's a massive humanitarian crisis here in the U.S as well. It covers how pedophiles and pedophile networks kidnap then sell the kids to traffickers and how the traffickers sell the kids to elites who have island homes/vacation spots or Cartels deep in the jungles of Columbia. Normies are also shown how a large part of transporting the children around the world is done by stuffing them into ship containers and taken to various ports around the globe...ALL I COULD THINK OF WAS HRC AND EVERGREEN...It's unnerving to see this done to children, how they survive I will never know! I just wanted to jump through the screen and save them!! 🤬😩🥹
When the movie ended and the credits started rolling everyone was in stunned silence...many around my wife and I had tears in their eyes...I swear I could feel everyone's heart beating. It was palpable!! I turned to the older gentleman next to me out of concern tapped him on his hand and asked him how he was.? He gulped again like he had earlier as he was overcome with emotion and said "I'm ok, are you?" We both looked at each other with tears in our eyes and nothing else needed to be said. I said " may God bless you sir" he said back "may God bless you." Everyone left the movie the same way they watched it, in TOTAL SILENCE. No one said a word... as if they were simply trying to process the enormity of what they just saw.
💢In closing I would like to add this...TAKE WARNING ALL OF YOU GROOMERS, Pedophiles, TRAFFICKERS, ELITES AND 3 LETTER AGENCIES WHO ARE MONITORING THIS CHANNEL...KNOW THIS, YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED!! WE LURK IN THE SHADOWS, AROUND EVERY CORNER, WE WATCH YOU IN YOUR HOME, THE FOOTSTEPS YOU HEAR ARE US! WE WILL BE SWIFT, FAST AND FURIOUS!! GOD'S CHILDREN ARE NOT FOR SALE!!

33 minutes ago, Eagle11 said:

My wife and I just saw this movie today. One of the best I have seen. 

Even as the credits rolled I have never been in a theater that was that quiet.

Jim Caviezel is amazing in this movie.

Highly recommend 

What is this movie rated? Is it appropriate for a Jr high student?

1 hour ago, Eagle11 said:

My wife and I just saw this movie today. One of the best I have seen. 

Even as the credits rolled I have never been in a theater that was that quiet.

Jim Caviezel is amazing in this movie.

Highly recommend 

His role of Jesus Christ in the Passion was also amazing, another very powerful movie that was off the charts as for as its impact it made on people. 

8 hours ago, tvc184 said:

I don’t know if it’s true but on another sports forum I saw a comment that CNN recommended that people not watch this movie. 

I don’t know how you guys in law enforcement keep it together when you deal with folks like this, looking over evidence that is heartbreaking.  Thank God we have folks that do it but as stated in the movie, it has to tear you apart inside.